What's new

Looking for my fiancé

Gabriel3173

Registered
30 Dec 2016
my fiancé have a minor stroke 2 weeks ago while she is working in Denmark. She told me her surgery would be done in Japan by 22Dec 2016 and told me will update me with more info when she can but I have not hear from her since 17 dec 2016. I am very worried and since is a surgery about a stroke near the heart, she might not remember anything after that and she did not let me know where to find her or the hospital. All I know the only 2 place she would had gone for a heart surgery is Tokyo and Kyoto but i believe is more possible to be in Tokyo.

Her name is Amaterasu Omisuaki and her date of birth is October 13. 1985. She was born in Kyoto but been living in Okinawa, naha and pass 2 year been living in Denmark for work.

She is still in the hospital recovering atm but, if anyone know of her, can you let me know which Hospital she is at?
We been together for 2 and a half year already and i really hope i can be there for her while she recover.

Let me guess.... you met her online and you have never actually met each other in real life. You don't know her address in Japan, of course, or anything about her family.

That name is fake as hell. How much money have you sent her?

Um, stroke, young age, heart surgery. Those don't sound like very likely occurrences. I'm going to side with Mr Cash on this one given she has the name of a video game character (very similar). Have you verified the emails you actually get are from the place she claims? (for example in my spam folder I get lovely people from Sweden writing to me with South American email addresses).

Well I do not think what all of you said is untrue as I do looked her up on google as well.
As for what Mr. Cash asked, I did not sent her money before, best is just small gifts thats not worth more then 300$usd, but from her side, She got me tons of stuff and the most expensive one would be a 4k$ laptop.

As for Mr Patrick, the email we used to contact each other does have a jp behind and I did try to trace back the email she sent to me a few time which is where she told me, at Okinawa, Naha.

As for her name, i am not too sure, i do know what does it mean but it didn't really bothers me but I do realize now if it wasn't her real name, there is no possible way I could find her.

Thank you for any info everyone have provided.
I am just trying what I can and want I know to do my best to to find her
The rest I guess is really depend on my karma i suppose

Thank you

I'm still curious about the question Mike asked - have you ever met her?

It's impressive she bought you a $4000 laptop (it's the most expensive laptop I ever heard of).

Hope you have a happy ending to your story.

It's impressive she bought you a $4000 laptop (it's the most expensive laptop I ever heard of).

I wonder if it is like the expensive headphones that Marty's scamming fake fiancee bought for him..... but which were mistakenly delivered to her address so he never actually got them.

OP, what is the make and model number of this $4000 laptop? Did you actually receive it or is she keeping it for you at her place?

It doesn't bother you that you're "engaged" to someone who never gave you her real name? You don't think its odd that you know this woman well enough to be engaged to be married but she doesn't tell you what hospital she is going to be in? You don't think it odd you don't know any contact information for her family?

It sounds like you're the victim of another clever scammer from an online dating site. How did you two meet? OK Cupid?

The last time we had a guy whose "Japanese" fiancee pulled a sudden disappearing act, a little investigation revealed it was a Chinese woman pretending to be Japanese and feeding him lie after lie after lie after lie.

Missing fiancé

Sometimes love can really hurt you. While in Naval security in Japan , I put in to marry my Japanese girlfriend. I knew I was going to suffer for it , but I loved her so much. I lost my security clearance and was sent to the worst Navy base they had in the Aleutian Islands for a year. When I got out , I got a job and an apartment for us to live back in the US. My father fought the Japanese in WWII and my family pretty much disowned me for planning to marry her , but I was determined. So , to make a long story short , I called her and said everything was ready for her to come to the states for our wedding. She said she was afraid of needles and did not want to get the shots needed to travel , so that was the end of my long ordeal . As they say sometimes love hurts. As it worked out , I married a wonderful girl from England and lived happily ever after , so don't worry Gab , in the end , everything will work out OK for you .

Back
Top Bottom