What's new

looking for my brother

cheryl

後輩
3 Nov 2003
MARTIN KECK
i AM LOOKING FOR MY BROTHER MARTIN KECK....HE WAS LAST SEEN IN YOHOHAMA.....I NEED TO FIND HIM, HE HAS A FAMILY THAT LOVES HIM VERY MUCH...AND TO LET HIM KNOW THAT HIS MOTHER IS MOVING HOUSE...SHE HAS LIVED IN THE SAME HOUSE FOR 29 YEARS...SO MARTIN THERE WAS NO EXCUSE FOR NOT LETTING YOUR MOTHER KNOW THAT YOU ARE STILL ALIVE. PLEASE GET IN TOUCH WITH YOUR LITTLE SISTER...THAT IS NO LONGER LITTLE.......;)

No he didnt run away....its along story...which doesnt need to be put on here for all to read...

chez

No please tell me the story I want to hear it and maybe I could come up with a theory of what happened to him.

man you must have a pretty high opinion of yourself that you can come up with a plausable theory of what a complete stranger is going to do. You don't think that she already tried to do it herself? Leave the woman alone. If you want something to do go and bash my posts on political theory, not hurt innocent peoples feelings in these boards.

Exactly.

These people are asking for help because they're desperate to find friends/loved ones. They don't need your sarcasm.

Originally posted by noyhauser
man you must have a pretty high opinion of yourself that you can come up with a plausable theory of what a complete stranger is going to do. You don't think that she already tried to do it herself? Leave the woman alone. If you want something to do go and bash my posts on political theory, not hurt innocent peoples feelings in these boards.

I said I was only going to state a theory.I never said that she had to do them.Please try to pay more attention.

Don't be insulting. People post here looking for help or assistance, not to hear someone's "theory" and as the original poster clearly stated: IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. To quote yourself at this juncture: "Please try to pay more attention."
:)

ELCHE

I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR THEORY ON WHERE MY BROTHER WAS,,,I WAS ONLY ASKING IF ANYONE KNEW OF HIS WHERE ABOUTS....I DIDNT WANT TO START AN ARGUEMENT IN THIS ROOM, SO I WOULD BE PLEASED IF YOU KEPT YOUR REMARKS AND THEORIES TO YOURSELF...AND PLEASE STOP WASTING MY TIME AND OTHERS BY ANSWERING THESE MESSAGES WHICH HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU.....TO EVERYONE ELSE IF YOU COULD HELP THEN I WOULD BE VERY PLEASED....THANK YOU TO ALL THE GENUINE REPLIES....

CHEZ

Back
Top Bottom