What's new

Looking for long lost Japanese friend.

Debred2006

Registered
27 Mar 2023
I met a Japanese guy named Morio Zakimi in 1976 while I was a sophomore at Kubasaki High school. We became very close friends but lost contact with him when my family and I had to return to America. He was 18 years old and had a friend named Toshimistu Hirae. If someone could help me find Morio Zakimi it would make my dream come true.
My name was Debbie Conran then.
Thanks

I met a Japanese guy named Morio Zakimi in 1976 while I was a sophomore at Kubasaki High school. We became very close friends but lost contact with him when my family and I had to return to America. He was 18 years old and had a friend named Toshimistu Hirae. If someone could help me find Morio Zakimi it would make my dream come true.
My name was Debbie Conran then.
Thanks
This was a DOD High School at Camp Foster in Okinawa? Did he attend the school too?

This was a DOD High School at Camp Foster in Okinawa? Did he attend the school too?
No he didn't. He and his friend were contractors working on base at the elementary school when we 1st met. We were stationed there for about 5 years. I met him close to the end of 1976.

Back
Top Bottom