What's new

Looking for Japanese Muslims

hello
i want to talk to japanese muslims
i' m a muslim from turkey. i live in vienna. and i am learning japanese. just as a hobby...but i am only a beginner:)

asalamu alaykom

i am Lebanese, Muslim and proud...Arabian.

i would want to meet Japanese Muslims....because Japanese people as in general are so much like Muslims...
is it only me or is the kamikaze and the samurai so similar to a mujahed

asalamu alaykom

i am Lebanese, Muslim and proud...Arabian.

i would want to meet Japanese Muslims....because Japanese people as in general are so much like Muslims...
is it only me or is the kamikaze and the samurai so similar to a mujahed

They do share some ideas (for instance the kamikaze suicide attacks can be though to be the same as an attack by one of today's suicide bombers. In addtion a samurai's acceptance of death serving his master might be thought to be the same as a suicide bombers acceptance of his death serving his god) but, if you look deeper,they are not the same at all.

One could argue that a samurai would not consider your run of the mill suicide bomber a warrior nor would a kamikaze think hitting anything other then a direct threat to his home land a viable death. Of course not all mujahed are suicide bombers and there are no samurai or kamikaze around to ask what they think.

They do share some ideas (for instance the kamikaze suicide attacks can be though to be the same as an attack by one of today's suicide bombers. In addtion a samurai's acceptance of death serving his master might be thought to be the same as a suicide bombers acceptance of his death serving his god) but, if you look deeper,they are not the same at all.
One could argue that a samurai would not consider your run of the mill suicide bomber a warrior nor would a kamikaze think hitting anything other then a direct threat to his home land a viable death. Of course not all mujahed are suicide bombers and there are no samurai or kamikaze around to ask what they think.

thanks for your reply bro :) :)

not that i mean bad terrorists who claim to be mujahed..
a mujahed is a pure person who never hurts innocent people, and never does any violent act in some one else's home land....he is a person who if obliged to fight would do so with great courage and willingness to battle till death...against soldiers (men in uniform, armed personnel ...brave man vs brave man)
never civilians as terrorists do....
the media tries to picture terrorists as mujahed..and tries to picture all righteous resistance as terrorism....which is wrong! ☝

assalam alaikom everyone ^^
i'm a new member here .. and this is my first post
i was searching about islam in japan for my presentation
and i found this site .. i was happy that i found a japanese muslims
and i liked your talking about islam ^^
i love japan, i can talk japanese a little and i hope meet some japanese muslims
from the dramas that i saw, japanese people are very kind ^^
but i know that it won't happen here in emarat ><"
whatever ..
i have to go now to pray ^^"

see U later
jane~

kazomi and hikaro
welcome and have great time here.

i have found really nice people on this forum, who welcomed me with open arms...
Japanese people, or shall i say everyone interested in japan are really friendly ...

shall i say everyone interested in japan are really friendly
thax scorpion da black and i guess you r right everyone who is interested in japan is friendly maybe because japanese people are friendly themselves ^__^

welcome dragon xenosaga
hope you will enjoy your time here ^^

alslam alikum , i'm amoslem ;
and i have agood book about introduction for islam ( English ) ;
i will be pleased to give some one this book for who need

This is the most multicultural forum I've ever been to; Japanese culture really brings together a diverse group of people. Japanese, Chinese, Americans, British, Dutch, Egyptian, Indonesian... they are all represented, and many, many more! It's amazing.

Me too ^^, I am looking for Japanese friends not Muslims only ...i am looking for Japanese here ...

I am from Yemen ^^

This is the most multicultural forum I've ever been to; Japanese culture really brings together a diverse group of people. Japanese, Chinese, Americans, British, Dutch, Egyptian, Indonesian... they are all represented, and many, many more! It's amazing

haha ...you will see more than they ...

Scorpion, you live in Tripoli, Lebanon? Very cool. Lebanon is a beautiful looking country, and I've always heard Lebanese are among the most hospitable and fun-loving people one could ever meet. I'd love to visit Beirut one day. You've probably been to Beirut a lot, right?

Scorpion, you live in Tripoli, Lebanon? Very cool. Lebanon is a beautiful looking country, and I've always heard Lebanese are among the most hospitable and fun-loving people one could ever meet. I'd love to visit Beirut one day. You've probably been to Beirut a lot, right?

greetings liver shot....

thank you for your nice words..well we lebanese people have a custom of welcoming people with open arms...i have had freinds come over from forign countties, and we all enjoyed seeing the wonders of this land.

Beirut is the center of all matters here in lebanon, so of course i have been there often, i have lived there for two years when i was studying in the Beirut Arab University.

it is an awesome city...still lives up to its name "Paris of the east"
people there never sleep, they live their lives to its limits.

i bet you would love lebanon, and you will meet a lot of nice people who you will call freinds for the rest of your life.

how ever as great as lebanon sounds, it is passing through critical times...security sucks...fights are accuring, and as if the whole area is fueld and the burning match is about to be droped...
just two ays ago, three were killed and 8 were wounded in a gun fight...that wasnt so far away from where i live.

Yeah, it is truly a tragedy about what is happening in Lebanon as far as the fighting. It's unfair to all the peaceful Lebanese to have to watch their country be torn apart. I wish you all the best and hope you have peace in your country soon.

Yeah, it is truly a tragedy about what is happening in Lebanon as far as the fighting. It's unfair to all the peaceful Lebanese to have to watch their country be torn apart. I wish you all the best and hope you have peace in your country soon.

well that is true...a tragedy..

well thanks again, and i hope we will find the peace we are all looking for...

maybe then i could have you over to visit all the great Lebanese sites and show you our hospitability :)

woa lebanon..........................my country send peacekeeper to lebanon from
indonesia army,marine and airforce................ some soldier..........tell we about lebanon ....is beauty and great coutry...............and the lebanon girls is beautiful.............someday i hope i can goto lebanon..............for silaturahmi and jalan-jalan..........👍

Oh ^^ Indonesia ...I like this country ...it's very beautiful country and grean land

i hope to see Indonesia ...nice people there and friendly..

best wishes DRAGON XENOSAGA

woa lebanon..........................my country send peacekeeper to lebanon from
indonesia army,marine and airforce................ some soldier..........tell we about lebanon ....is beauty and great coutry...............and the lebanon girls is beautiful.............someday i hope i can goto lebanon..............for silaturahmi and jalan-jalan..........👍

i met some of the peace keepers who are indonesian :)
and they are so freindly...and they are really willing to help the lebanese pass through this hard times...

well if you consider coming to lebanon, then i bet you will love it here...and i welcome you on behalf of all lebanese 🙂

Hello hello!
Seems like a cool forum, So I had to register and drop a message! How is everyone? Scorpion your from Tripoli???!!! Im from Tripoli too! from El-Mina to be exact, but I live In Finland. Anyone here been to Japan? Im planning to go there next Summer/Autumn. If anyone got any advices, I'd be glad to hear them! Thank you in advance, Have a good day everyone, matane!

mimoza :)

Hello hello!
Seems like a cool forum, So I had to register and drop a message! How is everyone? Scorpion your from Tripoli???!!! Im from Tripoli too! from El-Mina to be exact, but I live In Finland. Anyone here been to Japan? Im planning to go there next Summer/Autumn. If anyone got any advices, I'd be glad to hear them! Thank you in advance, Have a good day everyone, matane!
mimoza :)

mimoza chan 🙂 🙂 🙂
ohaio ...
i am so glad to have met you here,, and this world is small, i never expected another person from tripoli to be here :)...since few of us really know this forum or are interested in japan.
i love japan till obsession, and i am willing to travel there, that is for sure ...

oh i am from al zehrieh by the way...so how is like living in finland?

Hello there mimoza san ! WELCOME to JREF !! Please spend time with us and check out the whole forum and all, and you will be able to find out much information about Japan before you come.

Now, if I may here, I'd like to again, point out that this thread is not for chit chat, nor for introductions, actually. It is for talking about how Islam effects/affects Japan, or vice versa. As they say in Japan...onegaishimasu !! (please do me favor !!)

Thank you for the welcoming Mars Man! I will most definitely check out the rest of the forum. So far so good. I apologize for introducing myself in the wrong place, won't happen again 😌
Scorpio, Its a pleasure to meet you. I guess we should talk somewhere else, hehe.

Back
Top Bottom