What's new

L'Arc-en-Ciel

Who is your favorite member of L'Arc-en-Ciel?

• Hyde -(vocal)

Votes: 151 74.0%
  • Tetsu -(Bass)

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Ken -(Guitar)

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Yukihiro -(Drums)

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters
It is amazing how many people have voted for Hyde in this... especially myself... but is it just because he is the singer? If he was the guitarist and Ken was the lead singer, would the vote change???

It is amazing how many people have voted for Hyde in this... especially myself... but is it just because he is the singer? If he was the guitarist and Ken was the lead singer, would the vote change???

no, i dont think so. hyde=sexy
and in normal non fan-girl words:
hyde is an artist, like gackt the just draw attention.
ken is the geak of the band so he draws attention to other people or in another way. I think its kinda a personality thing. Even not so good looking
people get populair so... And laraku did the band switch= punk band thing, B-side of the cd's and hyde was still populair 👍 even tough some songs where not that good... ☝

Noooo!! Of course no!!! :) Hyde is hyde.
No matter what he'll be, i'll always love him. 😍
It's not about he being a singer, but him talent,his voice(~aaaaa!!!😍) his sexiness 😊 , his appearance(which drives me crazy), his everything.... :)
I'm sure everybody will say the same, ne??

yeah!! tetsu cool too as great leader and awesome bassist. so is Ken very tallent in guitar. and yukky, God i never see a so energic drummer like that. oh~ when will he shows us his greatest skill to drum?

As much as i Love hyde, I must say that the other three memebers are very underrated. Tetsu is an awesome bassist and super cute too. His smile is very innocent and bright and genki ^^ and his composition skills are top-notch. If it weren't for him, l'arc might not be together. Ken... hm.. he lightens up the atmosphere with his hentai jokes. I love love his guiter playing and he composes AWESOME SONGS!! he is a genius. And i notice that he's becoming more of bishounen lately. He is sooo hot in 15th Anni last part in that black shirt and black pants. It was like my second time drooling on ken, first was in "light my fire". About yuki, his arms are HOT!! I was pissed off because he cut his long hair. Anyway, he is an awesome drummer. Everybody should see the yuki angle on REal tour and GCC. He is amazing. Being shy makes him sooo cute. So, my point is that Laruku is laruku beause these 4 different personalities brings together to form an awesome band.

As much as i Love hyde, I must say that the other three memebers are very underrated. Tetsu is an awesome bassist and super cute too. His smile is very innocent and bright and genki ^^ and his composition skills are top-notch. If it weren't for him, l'arc might not be together. Ken... hm.. he lightens up the atmosphere with his hentai jokes. I love love his guiter playing and he composes AWESOME SONGS!! he is a genius. And i notice that he's becoming more of bishounen lately. He is sooo hot in 15th Anni last part in that black shirt and black pants. It was like my second time drooling on ken, first was in "light my fire". About yuki, his arms are HOT!! I was pissed off because he cut his long hair. Anyway, he is an awesome drummer. Everybody should see the yuki angle on REal tour and GCC. He is amazing. Being shy makes him sooo cute. So, my point is that Laruku is laruku beause these 4 different personalities brings together to form an awesome band.

i could not agree more👍
just cut and paste if any one gives any member of laraku a hard time.

moelar i'm with you!!
yeah, yukky so cute when he smile and shows his shyness face 😍
but i haven't seen GCT yukky's angle. where can i get or see it? they didn't release the dvd in 4 angles, rite?? did you saw it on sky TV?
and Ken, i'm falling love with L15th Ken! he looks ssoooo 😍 in red.
tetsu also lovebly

i haven't seen GCT yukky's angle. where can i get or see it? they didn't release the dvd in 4 angles, rite?? did you saw it on sky TV?

My bad..There is only one song "ibara no namida" for yuki angle in GCC dvd.

About the REAL TOUR, i believe you can get the whole concert on yuki's angle. Real tour was shown in Sky tv, i think.

😊 Yuki... when he smile... he is soooo.... cuteeee.... 😍
Why doesn't he smile all the time?? He's sooo cute when he smile......😎

All of them are sooo cool !!! 😊

Back
Top Bottom