What's new

L'Arc-en-Ciel

Who is your favorite member of L'Arc-en-Ciel?

• Hyde -(vocal)

Votes: 151 74.0%
  • Tetsu -(Bass)

Votes: 25 12.3%
  • Ken -(Guitar)

Votes: 12 5.9%
  • Yukihiro -(Drums)

Votes: 17 8.3%

• Total voters
Naw. Its just hair after all (not like Bou's hair 😊 ) But with the mighty power of the wig....well, i wont lie to you. It WILL give us an advantage.

haha. that would be a funny army! armed with blow dryers, curlers, straightners, gel ... i can just picture it! lol *goes off into laughing fit*

:D :D :D :D :D :D i want to have jrockers be hair dressers

Hyde: *is holding up hair curlers* what do i do with this stuff?!?!?
gackt: *styling his hair with gel completely ignoring hyde*
miyavi: i dunno :? *long pause while thiking* wait!!! maybe *grabs curlers from hyde and examines them* maybe we have to put them in peoples hair so that it stays up and can dry quicker!!! :D
Toshiya: myv, those are hair curlers.
miyavi: no totchi, hair curlers look like this! *points to a straightener*
toshiya: thats a straightener myv :eek:
miyavi: no its not!!! it is a curler, it has the same effect as when you curl ribbon with scissors, you have to make it really really straight and then it springs back!
Hyde: *now exmaing a blow drier* i wonder what this is for :? *pushes button and hot air blows into face* ahhhhh!
gackt: shutup, can't you see i am doing my hair!!!!!
toshiya: *goes over to gackt* your hair looks fine! but i think that you need some of this *holds can of hairspray* to make it stay like that *sprays crazily at gackt's head*
gackt: ahhhhhhhhhhhh! my hair!!!!
hyde: *rolling on floor laughing*
miyavi: totchi, you in trouble, you have angered gakuto!!!!! *runs over to hyde*

~*Intermission*~

*laughes* that would be hilarious if it actually happened! you think they would know what to do with a blow drying ... have they never blow dried their hair before? or someone else done it for them? where r they're stylists when u need them? or when they need them, lol

i have a question for u guys! does anyone know when laruku formed? not the exact date, just the year. thank u so much!

is that a joke? there all gay u see the way they look at each other on stage, perving on each other, dancing around. I bet they kiss each other back stage and do all sort of weird stuff to each other. Oh yes my fave is Hyde he has a wife (maybe his bisexual don't noe).

mikichan said:
i have a question for u guys! does anyone know when laruku formed? not the exact date, just the year. thank u so much!
they formed in around 1991 i think, their first concert or such, namba rockets (with hiro and pero) was in 1992 so around the 1991-1992 period, hope i answered ur question
MCR said:
is that a joke? there all gay u see the way they look at each other on stage, perving on each other, dancing around. I bet they kiss each other back stage and do all sort of weird stuff to each other. Oh yes my fave is Hyde he has a wife (maybe his bisexual don't noe).

haha eg, D'Ark~en~Ciel's performance (other side of heavenly i think) Live in the USA and the concert which they performed C'est La Vie...other concerts as well which i cant remember

Can't have this thread fall to the second page. *bump*

And yesh. Fanservice is quite common and popular in Jrock communities MCR. You'd better start getting used to it. I do believe that the bands/artists turn it off when they go touring overseas though. Probably aware that fanservice isn't so hot in the US and such.

There're plenty of girl kiss girl stunts out there. Why should boy fanservice be such a sensitive and foreign concept?

Hey!3 '98.03.16 was fking gay, that wasn't fanservice at all, those 2 hosts were gay and retarded, touching hyde, kissing him and mocking L'Arc~en~Ciel... -_-

Of course hyde~his voice is very great and his has many image such as the punk look, the long hair which look like a girl,the cool man look....etc~all are very great for him~

His voice chould sing the different kind of songs~
I love him so much~

do you eat crapz? said:
:D :D :D :D :D :D i want to have jrockers be hair dressers
Hyde: *is holding up hair curlers* what do i do with this stuff?!?!?
gackt: *styling his hair with gel completely ignoring hyde*
miyavi: i dunno :? *long pause while thiking* wait!!! maybe *grabs curlers from hyde and examines them* maybe we have to put them in peoples hair so that it stays up and can dry quicker!!! :D
Toshiya: myv, those are hair curlers.
miyavi: no totchi, hair curlers look like this! *points to a straightener*
toshiya: thats a straightener myv :eek:
miyavi: no its not!!! it is a curler, it has the same effect as when you curl ribbon with scissors, you have to make it really really straight and then it springs back!
Hyde: *now exmaing a blow drier* i wonder what this is for :? *pushes button and hot air blows into face* ahhhhh!
gackt: shutup, can't you see i am doing my hair!!!!!
toshiya: *goes over to gackt* your hair looks fine! but i think that you need some of this *holds can of hairspray* to make it stay like that *sprays crazily at gackt's head*
gackt: ahhhhhhhhhhhh! my hair!!!!
hyde: *rolling on floor laughing*
miyavi: totchi, you in trouble, you have angered gakuto!!!!! *runs over to hyde*
~*Intermission*~

In "Oresama" Miyavi shows some pretty impressive hair styling skills. ☝ Much better than mine anyway. :eek:

Who's you favorite member of Gazette?

🙂 I know that you all talk about something else but i just had to aske it:p

Back
Top Bottom