What's new

L'Arc~en~Ciel

i can't decide too... now i'll say "ark" coz i'm listening to it now... but once i listen to another one i'll say that's my fave... yeah...

alll.... all!......all of l'arc-en-ciel's work. dofferent music for different moody days. my current mood is ARK.... and RAY

Well, my favourite songs are White Feathers and Fare Well. Naming a "best" album is WAY too difficult.

It's really hard to name a best album, since each album has a very unique style, and they are all very good.
I really like the bold experimentation in Real.
Tierra works great as a whole, and it plunges you into a specific mood.
Heart has the largest no. of my favourite songs.
The instruments and arrangements in SMILE is amazing.
Ray has my absolute favourite songs in it.
My "best" Laruku album keeps changing as my mood changes. :p

Can you tell us what kind of music do you usually like? Then maybe we can give some suggestions.

actually I don't really care about Laruku anymore .. =| I found enough other bands to keep me occupied. I'll probably buy one eventually.. so i'll keep all this in mind though. :p

currently i like ark most! but if to say which songs i like most, then that will be lotsa and lotsa them!

DUNE: Shutting from the sky
Tierra: White Feathers
heavenly: Garasu Dama
True: Fare Well
HEART: Niji
ark: Pieces [ark mix]
ray: the silver shining
REAL: finale
SMILE: Hitomi no Jyuunin

I just named my fav song on each album. I like heaps more as well. ark was the hardest to find a favourite. For now these are my favourites for each album.

marsfyre said:
actually I don't really care about Laruku anymore .. =| I found enough other bands to keep me occupied. I'll probably buy one eventually.. so i'll keep all this in mind though. :p

Oops, sorry. I didn't realize you asked the question such a long time ago.

Anyway :) Laruku is a great band, try it out when you're once again want to explore some new music. My recommendation would be "Heart", because it contains something for almost everybody.

i wonder when they are gonna release another new album ne. it seems like they're sho busy with their solos nowadays.

no matter wat i still like them as a group.

i think my favourite album is HEART. dis album made me really fall in love with their music. niji and shout at the devil's all in dis album <3

They're supossed to get back together at the end of this year. So probably some time late next year would be when they'd release a new album.

:eek: dat's so freaking long.

i'm hoping my semestral exams will never come. but i alsho hope dat it'll be next yr soon :mad:

hey did you know that their song ready steady go is the theme song for the anime full meatal alchimist :) ..................... i find weird things to do or say when im board

I saw their 'Smile' album on sale in a Asian bookstore. I stood there. And stared. But I couldn't get it. =/

Oh. Was it so expensive or you just weren't on the right mood?^^
If they sold laruku's cd:s in finland, I would RUN to the nearest shop :)
( well, i'm a really bad person and have downloaded some of their cd:s from internet..🙇‍♂️ )

Oh. Was it so expensive or you just weren't on the right mood?^^
If they sold laruku's cd:s in finland, I would RUN to the nearest shop :)
( well, i'm a really bad person and have downloaded some of their cd:s from internet..🙇‍♂️ )

Gosh. I must be a really bad person then. Shh! 😊

It wasn't too expensive, but my parents don't believe in buying CDs. >:[

im not so sure but 2 new l'arc~en~ciel albums are gonna be released and a new tour will be coming.

Im not so sure about this info so dun blame me if its not true!!!

albums:
ark 15th Anniversary Expanded Edition [15.11.2006]
ray 15th Anniversary Expanded Edition [15.11.2006]
i think these r kinda like the dune 10th anniversary album

tour:
L'Arc~en~Ciel 15th L'Anniversary Live [25.11.2006]

single:
The Fourth Avenue Cafe [30.08.2006]
releasing their previously unreleased single (not so sure about this one tho)

Back
Top Bottom