What's new

Koizumi visited that shrine again

koizumi did well and his role is finished.
What is the next?.

New PM is a just koizumi's relief pitcher

Koizumi's strategy aimed at the increase of military expense of the United
States by the Chinese threat theory.
The purpose of it is the military power expansionist policy of Bush
administration.
then
1) The United States strategy shifts from military affairs to economy for China
The bubble collapses of Chinese economy at the time for which the United States hopes.
Therefore, Japan-China relations must be excellent and be intimate in the
future.
Japan introduces the needless capital into China.
It is hope for the United States to promote making of Chinese economy a bubble.
The New Prime Minister in Japan must not visit Yasukuni this time.
The United States might admit Koizumi's relief pitcher only for a short term to
Japan because it is defficult for japan to change soon.

I know I have also seen on JREF references to the museum connected with the shrine. That has to be the biggest propaganda factory around. If you compare it to the A-bomb museums, which are a bit one-sided, it just completely ignores the fact that non-Japanese died, were tortured, etc in the Japanese expansion conducted during what the Daily Yomiuri calls the 'Showa War', covering I beleive from 1937 to 1945. This would be another compelling reason to at leats remove the war criminals, never mind rewriting the exhibits in the museum.

The history of the shrine is a bit interesting, as McArthur orignally called for it to be razed, but compromised by having the governemnt give/sell it to a private organization, the same one that refuses to remove the war criminals from it now. And of course in turn, the government can truthfully state that they can't force the private organization to remove the same said war criminals because the government no longer 'owns' the shrine.

Back
Top Bottom