What's new

Japan's Changing "Culture" and "Tradition"

Status
Not open for further replies.
McTojo said:
And if you are referring to me then just come out and say it, simple.
Eh...? Can you read? I quoted your points individually and responded to them. How much more obvious is it possible to be?

Silverpoint said:
Eh...? Can you read? I quoted your points individually and responded to them. How much more obvious is it possible to be?

silver You indirectly made comments referring to me so why don't you just say it directly. McTojo is $%@`@$ and that and this...Don't use that
`I hate how some people` line because it sounds like you are generalizing.

Firstly I didn't say "I hate how some people". Secondly, saying "McTojo is $%@`@$" is pointless and adds nothing to the debate. I'd like to think (although some may disagree) that I have a modicum more intelligence than that.

Let me spell it out for you again since your observation skills have clearly let you down.

1. You said something I disagreed with.
2. I quoted your comment and made a comment of my own in response.
3. Err... that's it.

How you consider this to be indirect, I can only guess. Actually no... I can't even do that. Would you like me to put your name in capital letters next time so that you are aware I'm talking to you?

McTojo said:
And if you are referring to me then just come out and say it, simple.

Oh, no, that was a valid case of "someone" referring to both yourself and another person. I recognized right off who he was talking about.

Absolutely Mike. Admittedly I was talking about more than one person ;-), but it was clearly intended to include the OP. I can't see what other conclusion could be drawn.

mikecash said:
Oh, no, that was a valid case of "someone" referring to both yourself and another person. I recognized right off who he was talking about.
So did I; but it would be rude to take sides in a past dabate that did get rather personal. Nevertheless, the comment that sparked this line of debate is quite amusing and deserves a thread of its own. How about, "which members can qualify to match the following description ?" 😌
Why is it, that when someone has a completely isolated view on this forum they always fall back on some pseudo-intellectual bullsh*t about how other people don't understand them, or that they have some kind of superior ability to rationalise.

But then again, McTojo is complaining about the bundling of his "crime" with "crimes" of others' which could have made the former look worse than it really is; negative synergy maybe, in the sense that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts in absolute value ?

Silverpoint said:
Absolutely Mike. Admittedly I was talking about more than one person ;-), but it was clearly intended to include the OP. I can't see what other conclusion could be drawn.

Feigned ignorance and/or indignation are not uncommon tools of the common troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom