What's new

brynne

Registered
29 Dec 2020
A couple of years ago I found Mondo Grosso on YouTube through a vibe playlist. This was before my watch history was turned on. I think my account was deleted a while ago, too. After digging deeper, I found this other Japanese song. I think it was after searching for aesthetic Japanese music from the '60s, '70s, and '80s or whatever. I really dug deep for this song. It was a Japanese woman singing, but the video had a white blonde man in it. I only remember one shot and don't know any of the lyrics because I was new to Japanese. The song had "Featuring", "Ft." or "Feat." and I think the man in the video was the featured artist. I don't remember if it was a band or just him, but it had O's in it. I think it started with an O. I want to say it was something similar to Acapella Orchestra or something. It was a very nostalgic song and I want to listen to it again, but I can't find it anywhere! This was the Mondo Grosso song that eventually led me to it:

MONDO GROSSO / ラビリンス

Until then, I will keep searching and will post an update when I find it. (I'm new to this forum and used every archive/database I could to find this song. No help :( )

I FOUND IT!!!

WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA - Ikkyu-san

i can't believe it lol

Last edited:
So you are looking for a song based on the video clip you found and watched on youtube, right?
What is the genre of the music? And is that oldies or recent song? I'll try to help since I am a Japanese music (especially oldies) listener.

Back
Top Bottom