What's new

I'm dying to find this Japanese song from Team Coco's YouTube video

rhythms1926

Registered
7 May 2021
Hi, can anyone help? Shazam and Siri don't work as there's too much speaking from the host.

URL to the video:

You can hear clearer only on the below timeline:
4:46 - 4:55
5:22 - 5:26

If you can find the entire episode maybe it will be listed in the credits.

If you can find the entire episode maybe it will be listed in the credits.
It's a comedy talk show, this is the full episode. No credits given or stated. Just trying my luck that if someone who can translate the lyrics and search in japanese

Unfortunately, all I can catch from the clip is just 大好きだからだよ. This is a very common phrase, so it's nearly impossible to identify the song just by this.

Good luck in your search, but just FYI, there's a possibility it's an original composition composed for the show rather than an actual Japanese pop song (it has sort of a "homemade" sound to it, and I know some of Conan's other skits have used original music).

It's a comedy talk show, this is the full episode. No credits given or stated. Just trying my luck that if someone who can translate the lyrics and search in japanese
That's not the full episode unless they released it only on YouTube. The actual TV show is a full hour long (if you include commercials). So I'm saying if you can find the full show that included this segment it might be listed in the credits. Might be hard to find though.

Back
Top Bottom