What's new

Japanese screamo/hardcore bands?

Satorian

devil's advocate
17 Apr 2004
Are there any screamo/hardcore bands from Japan you could recommend? I'm looking for something along the lines of Refused, boysetsfire, underoath, The Used, Saosin, Taking Back Sunday, Finch, Rise Against.

Anything?

Thanks for the recommendations.

I've seen the Dir en Grey '5Ugly Kingdom' DVD already, and liked some parts and disliked others, so I'm trying to widen my scope.

Although not really in the categories I named, I think the song in the Casshern trailer was pretty awesome.

Screamo bands: Result?? I don't know, I don't like screamo at all, haha

Hardcore bands? try with this:

Deathside
Paintbox
Rocky & The sweden
Gudon
Chicken Bowels

By the way, who likes japanese punk from here??

DemonHunter said:
i like j-punk

and Nightmare{not the vk band] is also nice

That's cool!! I like it a lot, specially G.I.S.M. (as you can see, hehe)

And Nightmare is also an amazing band, I saw them time ago when they came to Tijuana, Mexico, and it was a completely riot gig!!

And adding some more bands:

Chainsaw
The Execute
Atrocious Madness
D.S.B.
Systematic Death
Extinct Government
Lipcream
Aburadako
Janky

See you!!

I have this:

- Nightmare EP
- Give notice of Nightmare
- Be put to urge rise in yourself
- Scaterraw

I'm still looking for more stuff of them, hehe.

See ya!

SaKeVi said:
I have this:

- Nightmare EP
- Give notice of Nightmare
- Be put to urge rise in yourself
- Scaterraw

I'm still looking for more stuff of them, hehe.

See ya!

i only have Give notice of Nightmare
could you send those other one's to me?

Of course, find me on slsk, but actually I own the Nightmare EP, I still haven't found the way to rip it to mp3, hahaha.

If somehow you can't see my files on slsk (as usually happens to lots of users) I can upload them to YSI.

See you!

screamo bands

Hey guys, Screamo artists are listed here in full, with photos and other data. This list includes Aiden, Alesana and more. This list of Screamo bands includes all musicians who have released recordings that have gotten distribution, and is an up-to-date list. Screamo groups and artists are listed alphabetically. Click the artist name to see full discography and other data.

Seriously? No one mentioned The Stalin or The Mad Capsule Markets or Wagdug Futuristic Unity or AA=.

Sorry !!

The member who claimed to have the great list was a SPAMMER from India who was banned and won't be able to answer you. Hopefully another member might be able to help ??

Uncle Frank

:(

Bands~

Um, IDK if these are the kind ur looking for but if they are then i hope u like dem :D
FeaDior
Lix
Suicide Ali
Born
Cult
Dangster Gang
Exist Trace
Necro Circus
Saruin
Anubis
ok um.....these are all guy bands (i think) but if they arnt the right kind of bands then im RLY RLY SORRY!

Back
Top Bottom