What's new

Visual kei bands: Female style

lol
not really ^^;
i just... happen to have had a big perios wherew i was like... need... female... vocals.... XDDD
i'm slowly working my way through all topics ^^;

i don't know Ghammercrust though... i'll definatly check them out, thanks rancid! ^.^

Haha though I was confused first time I discoverd that Bou wasn't a girl now I'm used to it I see these pictures they look like guys to me while most of the people who don't now Jrock would say tey're girls. Confused....

Wow, I was truly convinced they were male.
But--Waka (( The vocalist )) has a truly amazing voice!
I could've been fooled easily without knowing already that they were in fact, female! But, male or female--Danger Gang is an awesome band!
You don't see many female visual kei bands as good as them!
👍

I'm searching for danger gang lyrics...
I want joukei no kanata lyrics...
I've searching it, but I never found it.... :(

could anyone help me???

yeah, well I don't really know how this happened, but I just only today have discovered that there REALLY exist female vk bands. :D dunno how this happened.. but true, now it's hard to say if they are men, or women. oh, but in my opinion it's better for women to have vk look.

I think I've overmentioned this girl but I absolutely love her to death! She was in the vk scene and her singing is just amazing! I remember thinking she was a man from the first album cover I saw and then I heard her voice and was like ooh. Anyways her name is Lucifer Luscious Violenue (Nana) and she used to play in a VK band called Gille Loves.

First time I eva saw her:
9c046a96dabb32901f5e173a4528ed82.jpg

Pictures of her in Gille Loves:
20210508_211216.jpg
7430440a1a6742bdee0eb4bfcda2e208.jpg

Back
Top Bottom