What's new

I AM Me!

Myou

後輩
6 May 2006
🙂 Hi everyone I am extremely new to everything here so please help me....I have no friends here as of now and I'm really lonely:( Well a little about myself........ummm I am very interested in Japan and is fashion/music scene. My cousin just recently moved to Tokyo and I was going to do an exchange program that was going to send me to Obihiro but :eek: Somebody beat me to it...yeah that whole plan just shot down the drain. Anyways about my cousin she's been sending me a bunch of CD's some of the many are Miyavi, Nightmare, Larc~en~ciel, and Alice Nine....So far I am totally in love with Ruka from Nightmare he is an awesome drummer and completely hot too! Anyways if anyone would like to be my friend just send me a message and I will be happy to reply.
-Britt😊

Welcome to the forum Myou san !! I respect you for living in such a cold place. It does get cold here where I am too--the Japan Alps area, Nagano, Japan. It may sound funny while a desert loving, Arizona boy would venture way over this way, but, then that's a long story...

It's nice to have you with us on the forum, I'm sure you'll find what you like, and make plenty of friends. I almost never go to the music fora, but even so, I do hope to be able to meet you from time to time. Please do check out the entire scope of topics and discussions, as you enjoy your stay here on Jref.

See you 'round !! 🙂

hi Myou! welcome to forum and have fun 🙂
i'm sure you'll meet a lots of friends here :)
where do you live exactly? it is quite interesting... alaska.. sounds cold :) tell us more about it.. to be honest, i don't know so much about it 😊 but i bet you don't know about bosnia either

🙂 see ya

Back
Top Bottom