What's new

Hyde

isayhello

後輩
25 Jan 2005
hehe - I´ve noticed how you always talk about Gackt and Hyde. Well, I know about Gackt and all. But Hyde - I can´t seem to find any information on him.
I have a feeling I could become this HUGE fan of Hyde if I only knew something about him. hehe, This sounds so stupid.

Anyways, I admit: I don't know anything!
Tell me about Hyde, give me pictures and web pages. anything!

Let me adore him as you do...

Tjenare.
Her er et bilde(håper jeg), hehe.
snygg, ne?

hyde.jpg

テ・hテ・ - nテ、stan en landsman (hehe) tjenare dテ・: jo snygg. hehrm.
tackar!

Skal fortelle deg noen fakta om Hyde jeg ^_^
Fullt navn: Hideto Takarai
Kallenavn: Hyde utales Haido
Hight: 1.57 cm
Bursdag: 29 januar 1968
Hjemmeby: Wakayama, Osaka
Status: Gift med Oishi Megumi de fikk ett barn for ikke lenge siden.
Hobby: Spill (Biohazard), tegne, skrive dikt,lage mat, skumle noveller, radiostyrte biler, yoyo
Favoritt artist/band: Marilyn Manson, Billy Joel, Radiohead, BAKI(Gas Tank), Cranberries, David Sylvian og noen fler.
Favoritt mat: Curry Ris
Favoritt Anime/Manga: Nekojiru, Monster
Sykdom: Stakkars Haido er fargeblind

Min yndlings sang fra L'Arc En Ciel er Drivers High.

Der har du noen Haido fact's! :)

wow wow tack sa mycket! Bra fakta!

Anyways, Hyde is only 1.57?????? HE'S SOOO TINY!!! KAWAIII!

Also; please feel free to post pics of him..... *wants eye-candy*

Kaoru's mistress said:
Hobby: Spill (Biohazard), tegne, skrive dikt,lage mat, skumle noveller, radiostyrte biler, yoyo
Favoritt artist/band: Marilyn Manson, Billy Joel, Radiohead, BAKI(Gas Tank), Cranberries, David Sylvian og noen fler.

can someone translate that to english cuz I wanna learn about Hyde also...he's really beautiful and I love his singing...I've even been listening to L'Arc~En~Ciel more often...I just got their cd Smile and I wanna get Hyde's single ^^

I guess it's easier to find information about him if try with L'arc en ciel instead of Hyde... there's a lot of pages... I don't remember anyone right now, but I let you know later^^
He also was in a movie called Last quarter with Chiaki.... Kuriyama?^^ I'm not very sure, but she is kind of famous, isn't she? ---sh*t I don't remember anything today....

Kaoru's mistress said:

I feel so special - I can understand this!! Kya: Ok, so anyways, here's a translation.... and.. um.. nevermind the bad english...
Full name: Hideto Takarai
Nickname, or his "artists name": Hyde, sounds like "Haido" when you say it.
Height: 157 cm
Birthday:29 january 1968
Place of birth: Wakayama, Osaka
Status: Married to Oishi Megumi, whom with which he has a daughter. (The daughter was born not too long ago)
Interests: Games (Biohazard), drawing, writing poems, cooking, reading (?)novells, miniracing (?), yoyo.
Favourite artist/band: Marilyn Manson, Billy Joel, Radiohead, BAKI(Gas Tank), Cranberries, David Sylvian and a few more.
Favourite food: Rice and curry
Favourite anime/manga: Nekojiru, Monster
Special fact: Hyde is colorblind - there is something wrong with his eyes, he can see no color. (poor Hyde)

um.. guess that's it..

HE'S MARRIED!!!!!....wow!!...I bet his daughter is cute...has anyone seen a picture of his wife??...how long has he been married??...I would have never guessed he was married...his wife is a lucky woman...I guess I never really paid particular attention to Hyde...I love his singing and noticed his shortness..lol...nothing wrong with that...but this really comes as a shock...I need to go recover *dies*

Yah, I wonder how TALL his wife is.. hehe, would be pretty funny if she was like, 10cms taller than him!! He's such a midget!! ahahah! a kawaiiiiii ne?

lol I can't believe how tiny he is, though, haha, kawaiiiii! Hope he doesn't get offended by hearing people call him that.. (Like Kyo).. Hyde probably gets the "kawaii"-thing pretty often.. XD

the short thing can be cute and I think it looks really good on Hyde...it is kinda funny how Kyo is short also, but they still look good that way...which one of them is taller?? 😊

Should be Kyo, since I've never seen a shorter and smaller guy than Hyde, haha, but I don't know what Kyos height is...
The battle of the little men... XD

But they're both hot, so their shortness doesn't matter!

true true!!...I completely agree that the shortness does not affect their hottness ^^ *drools*

Ya, they're hot. But I wonder what it would be like to meet them in real life.. wonder if the shortness would look pretty then.. I mean, Hyde is shorter than I am, and I don't think I've ever seen a guy that was shorter than I... (Live in Sweden, land of the giant, blonde men...)

I've wondered the same thing too, isayhello. They look so hot in their music videos and stuff, but then in real life being 5 inches shorter and 10 pounds lighter than me, uh that kinda sucks.
Then again his wife is 5'5, so it works for them!
Oh well, I'm sure I'll never meet him in real life anyway so I will continue dreaming of a 6'0 tall Haido. :winklove:
I'll be the bearer of bad news, here's some stats about Haido's wife:
Name: Megumi Oishi
Birthday: 20-Mar-1973
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Birthplace: Tokyo
Blood type: B
Height: 167 cm (5'5)
Weight: 42 kg (92lbs)
Measurements: B80cm,W55,H84 (31.2in, 21.5, 32.8)
Hobbies: Cooking
from the following website:

And here's a pic of her. Hmph, pretty and 13 pounds skinnier than Haido despite being 4-5 inches taller. :mad: That's Japan for you...

oisi_megumi001.jpg

Last edited:
Gosh! I've seen that piccy of her and she is really thin. Thinner than me and I'm really thin...*shudders* So skinny she is.

She's pretty, I like that picture. But she is taller than Hyde... *giggle* I wanna see a picture of the two of them walking together!! Cute little Hyde! 😍

Oh...I contribute too! xD

Angel's Tale -This has a biography of Hyde and the rest of L'Arc~en~Ciel, along with lots of other things.

_Hydeist Livejournal Community- This is pretty much like what it says: Livejournal's own Hyde community. You can get anything from information to icons.

Tenshu no Koe-Another Hyde fansite. 'Tis a good one!

Virgin Tears-Ditto on the fansite thing. I haven't explored it yet, but it's probably pretty darn good!

Good Morning, Mr. Fear-A place for the web master/mistress to store his/her Hyde pictures. And there's a LOT of them!

As for pictures:

Hyde's wings.

57fgth-1.jpg
L'Arc~en~Ciel group shot around the time of their album "Smile". Just in case you don't know: (from right to left)Tetsu, Yukki, Hyde, and Ken.

110-1.jpg

Hyde's single cover "Hello".

hydehello9gzth-1.jpg
Erm...Hyde merchandise...? xD -wants it of course-

And if you need anything else, just ask and I'll try to get more. But in the meantime, enjoy...? xD

OOOOOOoooh! 👍 Thanks a lot, Horizon!! Pretty pictures! I love his tattoo!! IT looks sooo pretty!! (Could that have something to do with his hot shoulders...?) 😍 Me like Hyde now!

Anytime! ^-^

And I love his wings too! So pretty...<3 Suiting though, ne?

I'll work on getting a picture of Hyde and Megumi together, ne? 😌

Back
Top Bottom