What's new

Hyde + L'arc en ciel

Do you want Hyde to stay in L'arc en ciel or Hyde?

• L'arc en ciel

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • Hyde

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • I Don't Care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Rumour has it that Laruku are together doing something again. Latest lineup for live performances show that tetsu isn't even playing the bass for his new band Creature Creature.

With this tour in the US over, hyde'll also be in Japan along with the other members. SO.....

*fingers crossed*

I really hope these rumours are true! Can't wait for something new from Laruku!

Aww man I couldn't choose :sorry:! I love L'arc and Hyde as a soloist and I do care , so many hard decisions to make in life :? or I just won't vote 😏.

what a provocative question!!

OF COURSE hyde should STAY with L'Arc!

he's big bcoz of larc. well, i like his solo though. but seems he looks better in larc. i hope he won't be so egoist to win his solo.. (tis goes to other larc members too)

I prefer him by himself, but that is a biased opinion slightly. I have seen a lot of L'Arc videos and only one Hyde video, and Hyde's is so much better. Countdown is an amazing song.

Larc... he belongs there... hes famous because of larc ... so he should stay there... and maybe stop his solo career... ehehehe

@Kirie: Yeah, he's good at everything 😍

@zhen ji: Eeeh, why?? he's popular becoz of laruku, but he's solo is also cool... i can't say which one better.. i love both.... ^^

Many people are famous becuase of bands but do well on their own. If you're British... look at Robbie Williams. He was only famous because of Take That but he did well on his own. Could Hyde be the Japanese Robbie???

Well, i hope no, hyde is famous (even actually it's becoz of LARUKU) not only becoz of laruku, but he himself which made him popular too, i mean even he's in laruku, " if" he doesnt have such a AMAZING voice (HE HAD THAT FOR GOD'S SAKE!!! 😍) he wouldn't be popular ne? Soo, even laruku makes him popular, he made himself popular too, without hyde, what will laruku be?? Same thing with hyde. :)

Yeah!! Thanks tetsu!!!!Thanks HYDE!!Thanks ken!!Thanks yuki!!!Thanks to everyone!!! 😊 I wish i could play instruments as great as them *cry* T.T

I do agree with what you said aboutr Hyde being popular because he is Hyde... but the question is would he have got the record deal if he hadn't been in L'Arc? I know we will never know, but would he have been famous at all if L'Arc hadn't happened? Would he have been discpvered on his own terms, or have L'Arc made him who he is today?

Well, maybe ☝ ... becoz before he got into laruku, he didn't interest to be a singer at all ... but after he joined larc, he started to enjoy it n be the vocalist, maybe IF laruku didn't happen... maybe we'll never know him.... THANK YOU LARUKU!!!! 👍 Yeah, i guess, he admit it too.. that laruku is the main reason that make him soo popular now....:)

Back
Top Bottom