What's new

How to restore torn pictures?

Photoshop is amazing. I've been using it for about 10 years and still only know about 1/3 of the things it can do. Having a high-quality way to scan it into your PC helps.

I took a night school class on the expensive version and dropped out after 3 classes. It was way over my head on the things you could do. Without my Photoshop , I'd be "The Man of 1 Avatar" LOL.

I'm looking forward to the day when Muz1234 starts thanking posters for their helpful answers to his many questions.

I'm looking forward to the day when Muz1234 starts thanking posters for their helpful answers to his many questions.
That's not part of the current programming. Maybe next upgrade it will have that functionality.

Do photo shops offer this kind of service?
I don't know. You could ask. I would probably use fiverr.com if I needed such a service.

This is the photo I am trying to restore....

Photo.jpeg

I could only do that one because there was no big open gaps. There is so much of the program I can't figure out and use , it drives me crazy. I signed up and took a class at night school and it turned out to be for the Super expensive program and the class students were all professional studio photographers. I gave up by the third class , it was so over my head. One of these days I'll watch all the videos and learn more.
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom