What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

How to restore torn pictures?

Muz1234

Sempai
Reaction score
Have you ever accidentally torn any nostalgic pictures, but felt regret after doing it?

mdchachi

Reaction score
Have you ever accidentally torned any nostalgic pictures, but felt regret after doing it?
To restore it, you'll need to get proficient at Photoshop. Or hire somebody who is good at Photoshop to digitally fix it for you.

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
Photoshop is amazing. I've been using it for about 10 years and still only know about 1/3 of the things it can do. Having a high-quality way to scan it into your PC helps.

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Photoshop is amazing. I've been using it for about 10 years and still only know about 1/3 of the things it can do. Having a high-quality way to scan it into your PC helps.

One third? I wish I grasped just 10%. :LOL:

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
I took a night school class on the expensive version and dropped out after 3 classes. It was way over my head on the things you could do. Without my Photoshop , I'd be "The Man of 1 Avatar" LOL.

Lothor

Freelance proofreader
Donor
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the day when Muz1234 starts thanking posters for their helpful answers to his many questions.

mdchachi

Reaction score
I'm looking forward to the day when Muz1234 starts thanking posters for their helpful answers to his many questions.
That's not part of the current programming. Maybe next upgrade it will have that functionality.

Do photo shops offer this kind of service?
I don't know. You could ask. I would probably use fiverr.com if I needed such a service.

Muz1234

Sempai
Reaction score
This is the photo I am trying to restore....

Photo.jpeg

Uncle Frank

SECURITY
Admin
Reaction score
I could only do that one because there was no big open gaps. There is so much of the program I can't figure out and use , it drives me crazy. I signed up and took a class at night school and it turned out to be for the Super expensive program and the class students were all professional studio photographers. I gave up by the third class , it was so over my head. One of these days I'll watch all the videos and learn more.
200.gif

Davey

Contributor
Reaction score
In this digital age i have deleted some that i can't restore anymore.

@frank nice job, looking forward to seeing more of your skills

Top Bottom