What's new

How to make a Japanese girl love you?

Yes it is pretty hard at times. But as long as both want to make it work, nothing is impossible. Ganbatte ne!

the way to a womans heart... is through her chest... i dunno, if i had an answer to this question i'd be loaded with hawt azien babes...

TwistedMac said:
the way to a womans heart... is through her chest...
lol last time a friend told me that, I met his (ex)girlfriend 2 weeks after and she told me she wanted to stab him deep into his heart ^^

TwistedMac said:
the way to a womans heart... is through her chest... i dunno, if i had an answer to this question i'd be loaded with hawt azien babes...

My wife (who is 100% pure Japanese) married me but I still don't know how I did it 😊

Tough answer.

Buddha Smoker said:
My wife (who is 100% pure Japanese) married me but I still don't know how I did it 😊

Tough answer.

That's one of the things I noticed in Japan, is how some or many of them are concerned about their origins, as well as whether they are 100% pure bred Japanese or whether they are "half" or some other mixed breed...sometimes leading towards discrimination for the non-pure Japanese folks.....

lol...wow, has anyone suggested getting to know her family? i know this girl whose brother was stationed in japan for a while and met in fell in love with this j-girl who came back to the u.s. for a while and they planned to get married. however, her family was very against it, and so eventually she left and went back to japan and the relationship broke off. coming to a foreign country is shocking enough, but when your family is also against it?...maybe you should try to see how her family feels about the situation, if that's a factor, and then learn all you can about etiquette and so on so you can butter them up when you go to visit her! :p 👍

"My wife (who is 100% pure Japanese)..."

No such thing as a 'pure' Japanese. A lot of Korean immigration for starters in the early 100s past A.D - for example, craftsmen, ppl bringing over skills the Japanese didn't have. Also, Koreans who married into the Japanese nobility.

"...married me but I still don't know how I did it."

Maybe because you were 100% 'pure' foreigner? LOL

JazzMatic said:
"My wife (who is 100% pure Japanese)..."

No such thing as a 'pure' Japanese. A lot of Korean immigration for starters in the early 100s past A.D - for example, craftsmen, ppl bringing over skills the Japanese didn't have. Also, Koreans who married into the Japanese nobility.

"...married me but I still don't know how I did it."

Maybe because you were 100% 'pure' foreigner? LOL

It was meant as a joke...I just like to liven things up.
Point being--we are two people who love each other...doesn't matter origins or ancestry. :) And yes, I'm about as foreign as you can get.. :D

Might as well find a (female Japanese) friend that'll help you buy stuff from Shibuya 109 to send to you that you'll send to your girlfriend. :p She'll be stoked.

Keiichi said:
Might as well find a (female Japanese) friend that'll help you buy stuff from Shibuya 109 to send to you that you'll send to your girlfriend. :p She'll be stoked.

There some good eating places in Shibuya 109 🍜

wouldn't the girlfriend find out it's from Shibuya109, wonder how you got it, get suspicious, and create more problems? :D

Hmmm... Say you have a really nice gay (male) friend that goes to the place to take pictures of it and shows it to you, then you select it for your girl and the gay friends goes to buy it. But I'm sure that's even more suspicious. :D :D

Keiichi said:
Hmmm... Say you have a really nice gay (male) friend that goes to the place to take pictures of it and shows it to you, then you select it for your girl and the gay friends goes to buy it. But I'm sure that's even more suspicious. :D :D
LOL
the girlfriend would probably wonder if he's hetero, then...yeah....that'd create more problems.... :D

got a better idea....save money, go there yourself, then buy the goods and hand the stuff in person.....

but life ain't tha easy, is it? :D

den4 said:
LOL
the girlfriend would probably wonder if he's hetero, then...yeah....that'd create more problems.... :D

got a better idea....save money, go there yourself, then buy the goods and hand the stuff in person.....

but life ain't tha easy, is it? :D
Knowing how life is, people always takes the route that causes problems. :D
But yeah, just buy a one-way plane ticket, and wing it from there. Play music on the streets for money. And if the girl really loves him, she'd let you stay at her house. Hmm... :D :D

Keiichi said:
Knowing how life is, people always takes the route that causes problems. :D
But yeah, just buy a one-way plane ticket, and wing it from there. Play music on the streets for money. And if the girl really loves him, she'd let you stay at her house. Hmm... :D :D

Because they like to spice things up. More fun that way sometimes. :)

Well...I think when you really are in love with this girl you should think of moving over...but that's the thing if you REALLY love eachother :) ....I'm already satisfied with talking and camming ATM hehe 😊 ...maybe my trip to Japan will spice up things more....I dunnow...I sure hope I won't have any hard decisions ☝

Who talked of buying brand bag in Shibuya !!!! :cry:
Don't listen to that !! (exept if you are gay ;))
Maybe question is how much you love her ... (no, I am not materialist haha)

I am not sure, but it can cost --> $$$$$$$ (close to airplane ticket maybe)
Well, to tell the truth, I don't have any idea of how much it can be, but for sure more expensive than buying it in Europe (specially if you buy it in a market from a BanaBana, you know those people from Africa selling "brand" bags and things). 😎
Does anyone has any idea of how much it can cost (in Shibuya) ?

Riven said:
Who talked of buying brand bag in Shibuya !!!! :cry:
Don't listen to that !! (exept if you are gay ;))
Maybe question is how much you love her ... (no, I am not materialist haha)

I am not sure, but it can cost --> $$$$$$$ (close to airplane ticket maybe)
Well, to tell the truth, I don't have any idea of how much it can be, but for sure more expensive than buying it in Europe (specially if you buy it in a market from a BanaBana, you know those people from Africa selling "brand" bags and things). 😎
Does anyone has any idea of how much it can cost (in Shibuya) ?

Well, you'll definitely have to break open the piggy banks. But, that goes for Japan in general :D but the deeping in Tokyo you go then the more expensive it can get...usually but not always.

You can't make any person love anyone. The best thing to do is to get to know her for who she is and make sure she understands you - both your strengths and weaknesses. This can be done long-distance (at least, I was able to do this with my now-husband).
Then you can make an informed decision about whether it's worth pursuing the relationship further. Yes, it's a good thing that you're trying to learn all about her culture, but she't also a product of her parents' values and her own personality traits. Being of a certain ethnicity is never the be-all and end-all of who someone is. Though learning to speak Japanese would earn brownie points with her family. 😉 Good luck!

may want to start by saying you like her very much, before going on and on about love....
have you been in contact with her since this thread got started? :?

den4 said:
may want to start by saying you like her very much, before going on and on about love....
have you been in contact with her since this thread got started? :?
Exactly what I was wondering ...
Have you ? :)

Back
Top Bottom