What's new

How to make a Japanese girl love you?

probably too busy right now writing emails, letters, or on the phone :D

time to check out the other threads... :D

Or maybe she went on the Forum and doesn't want to talk to him anymore ... *joke* :D

maybe they both took the advice (including the handbag), discovered that they were madly in love with each other, eloped and are now busy providng the parents with grandkids... 😊

mdchachi said:
If she happens to be an exhibitionist and finds that she enjoys taking her clothes off in front of everybody on the Internet, be sure to let us know the URL, okay?

:D

:D :D :D :D :D

funny

is their a 100% trust between you and your girl, you dont really want to go over their and find her with a other dude.

p.s you have to think about these things.
and i didn't mean to mae you mad, (if you are)

all you have to do is make her feel special, find out what she likes and what she likes to do in her spare time. She will like you if you have the same intrests as her and if you cant stand doing stuff that she likes then you 2 shouldent be together plain and simpile but anyways good luck with your love :p

I have an interesting twist to this, and one I need help with. My girlfriend was studying over here when we met, and I really like her and she likes me... I'm even thinking of moving to be closer to her when she goes to study elsewhere, but my problem is that I know nothing of Japanese culture... Every culture has a pretty set idea about things such as P.D.A. and ideas on kissing and even cleanliness (Paris may be beautiful, but it's still a city-wide garbage can). I just wish I sort of knew the "cultural ideal" about dating and the whole thing. We don't really have problems, but I'd like to understand better what she came from.

First thing you have to ask yourself, are you ready for the stresses and hurts of being apart?.

It will seem trivial at first, but, you cant think of things to talk about all the time, and if your girls anything like mine, she will feel stress and sometimes say things out of heat of the momment, now i rarely let myself say what i will regret, but not everyone is as strong as the other, and i am just glad that despite how hard it is, she is still with me after so many years.

The fact is is that you will need to be strong for both of you, if she really lvoes you, it makes being apart very tough, for her but also for you, and you REALLY do need to plan on visitting her.

And make the visits as long as possible and as often, it might be a bit of a financial strain but if you love her it doesnt matter if your rich, you need the personal contact.

My girl lived with me for the summer, and, yes we had our ups and downs but at least we were together, when we fight over MSN it isnt pretty because you just cant measure their feelings and body-language, i dont have the reassurance from her body language that it really is just a lovers quarrel, and not her really not loving me or really hating me, i hate the inpersonal nature of MSN.

So basicly, i cant give you any real advice to conduct a relationship, a japanese girl is the same as any other girl, at first she might seem perfect and stuff, but as the relationship developes, you will bang heads, and come to love each other, but also learn to accept each other as imperfect human-beings with the same faults and worries as everyone else, but you also learn that these are nothing in the grand scheme of just loving her for her, her little quirks and behaviours and just...her....with romantic love you can spurt out all sorts of lovey drivel as to why you love someone but ultimately its simply the fact that you love them, you cant explain it anymore then the fact they complete you.

The only advice is visit each other often and for long as possible, as a relationship matures and developes, that personal contact is key....if its a solid true love thing, it can survive all sorts of stress and troubles and distance, but, its still best to be together as much as possible....because you dont know when she will be gone, its all too easier to balance on the brink of a break-up when you are far apart, and if your meant to be, it will always pull itself back to safety but, still, its not fun AT ALL. :unsure:

Anyway, sorry for the rant :S

Every culture has a pretty set idea about things such as P.D.A. and ideas on kissing and even cleanliness
Amen to that, my girlfriend wanted to buy pair rings for us but, she got upset and couldnt accept the idea that in the west, the ONLY rings you wear on your ring finger is engagement and wedding rings 9at least in the UK) and no matter how much i told her this simple fact, she would be upset and accuse me of not wanting to wear a pair ring.

We came to a comprimise when i descovered the hand where you wear the wedding ring and told her i could wear a pair ring on the other hand but still, for that momment she had no cultural empathy, so i do advise learning some aspects of her culture.

Better yet, just ask her about stuff as it comes up, most of what i learned of everyday japanese culture and manners was from being with my girlfriend.

I feel suitably prepared for this christmas, even if i will probably **** it up :p.

asainpartyboy said:
I am madly in love with this Japanese girl. She's got feelings for me too. But the problem is she went back home and we don't see each other very often. We still keep contact with each other. So talking on the phone and online become very important for us. I would like to ask people with experience and from Japanese point of view: what topics would be good topic and what subjects I should avoid. I am a Canadian. I really love this girl and I will do anything to make this work.
You sound like a nice guy. I'm sure you'll work something out. The best advice I had for you is to never talk about your friends, especially those of the female persuasion. Particularly if said friend happens also to be Japanese. Once upon a time, I was in your exact same situation. I thought that honesty was the best policy, so I told her many things about life, including friendships. To make a very long story short, this is what ended up killing our relationship. I'm not saying you should lie. Just remember that being honest is not the same as talking about every aspect of your life!
Good luck! BTW, your thread title is inherently wrong if she already has feeling for you, my friend! I almost made a very bad assumption about you. Sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom