Votes: 132 6.5%
  • 36-40

Votes: 61 3.0%
  • 41 to 59

Votes: 156 7.7%
  • 60 to 100

Votes: 16 0.8%

• Total voters
No males on my father's side of the family lived beyond 65 and I thought sure I would NEVER get that old , LOL. Now I'm 69 and feel like 100 with pretty good health , I guess I'll be the family record holder. I think not smoking or drinking has helped me live longer. That and Maine winters of cleaning up snow. I have a 95 foot long driveway that takes a lot of work to clean after the many storms we get in the winter.

I never heard of Reddit. What is it all about?
FB, I heard is not so hot these days. Is that true?
If you were a techie back in the day, it's similar to USENET. There are chat groups on every topic imaginable.
FB is not hot with the kids I guess but it's ubiquitous. I don't think you can beat it for sharing with your family/friends.
As far as groups, there are also groups on just about anything you can think of there because anybody can start one.

Facebook blows me away with the amount of groups. I have groups for each place I was stationed in the Navy. Groups for the small village where I grew up. Groups for my high school class. All kinds of police groups. I have several JREF friends on Facebook that no longer come here. Now that I'm retired and rarely leave my home , I spend about 8 to 10 hours on Facebook , a good way to kill time.

Facebook blows me away with the amount of groups. I have groups for each place I was stationed in the Navy. Groups for the small village where I grew up. Groups for my high school class. All kinds of police groups. I have several JREF friends on Facebook that no longer come here. Now that I'm retired and rarely leave my home , I spend about 8 to 10 hours on Facebook , a good way to kill time.
If you are looking for other things to do, you could try quora.com as well. Help fill up the other 14 hours of the day. :D

Wow, this forum skews very young. I'm a Gen X-er in calendar years, but can vary from GenZ to Boomer in mentality, depending on day and situation. :p

Back
Top Bottom