What's new

How do you like your horror?

"(How do you like your horror, do you guys want it to be spooky-like and kind of, "you-know-something-is-gonna-happen-but-still-it-scares-the-hell-out-
of-you-as-you-just-sit-there-and-waiiiiit-for-it-to-happen" kind of horror movie - a movie with ghosts and sudden surprises that really gives you the creeps.
OR do you like the movie with tons and tons of gore and blood in it and schoolgirls kicking eachothers butt, using weapons like axes and forks. The movie which doesnt really scare you, but is still cool cause it has lots and lots of people dying in it...)"

...Can i have a film with all of the above!!!!
But if i HAVE to choose...i like my movies creepy with the odd shock that you think you know is coming, but something different happens. like in the eye 2 (bus stop scene) that was so cool!!!!
:devilish:

misa.j said:
"Saw" was pretty scary and twisted.
A lot of people say that "Ring" is scary, but I only jumped once at the end.

I haven't seen "SAW" yet, but would love to!! I like watching horror movies!!

Miss_apollo7 said:
I haven't seen "SAW" yet, but would love to!! I like watching horror movies!!

So do I, Miss A. Now I'm sure this will annoy all the purists, but "The Ring Two" comes out next month. Out of curiosity, I plan to check it out. Unlike most of the folks here, I didn't find the U.S. version of "Ringu" completely repulsive. It certainly had it's moments, so I wanna see what the sequel's like.
:)

flashjeff said:
So do I, Miss A. Now I'm sure this will annoy all the purists, but "The Ring Two" comes out next month. Out of curiosity, I plan to check it out. Unlike most of the folks here, I didn't find the U.S. version of "Ringu" completely repulsive. It certainly had it's moments, so I wanna see what the sequel's like.
:)

Oh! I didn't know that an American version of the Ring two was made...interesting.
About the U.S. version of Ringu, well...it was ok I guess, but was very much disappointed, as the original of course was best. However, the disappointment didn't come as a surprise, as I had expected it to be poor compared to the original....

Yeah! The trailer is up if you have QuickTime. I think there's a website for QuickTime but I'm not sure. Anyhoo, I'll check out the sequel, just to see what its like. I'm a curious bugger by nature, so I'll have to satisfy it!

Back
Top Bottom