What's new

How did you find this website? (for all members)

How did you find this website ?

• Google

Votes: 413 68.4%
  • Yahoo

Votes: 33 5.5%
  • Other Search Engine

Votes: 19 3.1%
  • Link from other site

Votes: 43 7.1%
  • Link from "Forum Japon"

Votes: 11 1.8%
  • A friend told me about it

Votes: 45 7.5%
  • Don't remember...

Votes: 42 7.0%

• Total voters
After spending what seemed to be ages searching the internet with the help of Google for a decent Japanese-related forum, I finally settled upon this one. Thus far, I'm quite pleased, and I look forward to digging in to everything the board, and its members, have to offer.

forgot,,,but if i'm not mistaken,,must be from google,,,after being lost for couple of minutes then arrived here and become so happy til now...XDD

I was searching for a photo in Google,after find it.i clicked at "Go to website"......And NOW i am here ^^

I was searching google for a romaji chat, because the only knew a few hiragana at the time, and almost now japanese either now after about 3 days on here I can tell my japanese has progressed.

So, I want to find friends among Japanese people and I was looking for some forums or blogs in Google... Finally I have found this forum and I'm very happy=^_^= I hope I can make friend not only with Japanese))) I like you all!=)

Well Google searched helped me. This is the only good Japanese-related forum! I been in few but they literally bore me a lot....

Hello everyone, I stumble upon this fantastic forum in search of Japanese language lesson through our friendly neighbor Google and... Alas! As I saw how active the forum I decided to hop in. Please be gentle with me.

I think I found it while looking for a forum to ask questions on but didn't sign up for it.
Then, my friend suggested it, so I started using it.

I was googling for somewhere that helps translating phrases. I was trying to learn more Japanese by reading Manga.

Heh. I was trying to make sense of a new phrase in Pimsleur's Japanese 1 Unit 17 ... something like a train wreck of syllables ... and Google brought me to an entry in which someone had exactly the same question. Think I'll stick around a wee while.

I was actually searching for the meaning of the word 'mina' whilst watching Spirited Away, and came across this forum. xD

probably how i seem to come accross anything of value on the net - i either googled it or stumbled across it from another site.
i think it was google in this case

while taking a Japanese class, I was looking for sites to help me. Found this place,left everything else behind, and moved in. Been living in the back left corner of the Forum server ever sence!! The nice people here throw me a snack every so often. If you could slide me a cracker into your floppy drive slot every so often i would be for ever grateful!! If you have a spare USB cable you could dip into a drink now & then it would help prevent me from becoming dehydrated!!******THANKS*******

Frank

😊
*tosses you a cookie* ^U^ Dun Starve now!

Into google I typed ''Learning Japanese Forum'' figured there must be a forum somewhere for newbies learning Japanese to discuss things and support each other. It just so happens theres this place :p

These smileys make me look deceptively cheerful.. Grumpy bastard no likes this -_-

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom