What's new

Hello from the dead center of the US lol

TraceyD

後輩
26 Aug 2008
Hey guys!!

I'm TraceyD a 28 yr old woman from a tiny little town in the Nebraska panhandle called Sidney.

I am a photographer and DJ out there and have always been fascinated by Japanese culture and History and huge huge fan of Anime.

I'm sure i'll get to know a few you real well and looking forward to it!!

Love yas
Tracey D

Welcome to JREF!

The only picture I have seen of Nebraska was on the cover of a Bruce Springsteen's album of the same name. I would love it if you can share a little bit of your life in the heartland with us!

🙂

hehe...well I've got lots of piccies of corn HAHAHA...I'm serious I'm at my mom's and this part of Nebraska is nothing but corn!

Sidney is a little more interesting out in the panhandle where there is nothing but Sandhills...seriously the only trees are in town where someone had planted them I"ll get some piccies up.

These are of Omaha, Nebraska and around where my mom lives in Columbus, Nebraska...when I get home I'll get some new edited ones up from around Sidney, Scottsbluff and few other things :D

Tracey D :)

Attachments

• Omaha.jpg
    Omaha.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 6
  • omaha2.jpg
    omaha2.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 7
  • ctown.jpg
    ctown.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
  • truck old (1 of 1) copy.jpg
    truck old (1 of 1) copy.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 5
Thanks for the great photos! Look as if done by a professional...oh wait..you are. lol

Cornfields, eh? I think they are beautiful. When I think of cornfields, I think of the movies like The Field Of Dreams and The Sign in which they played a big part.

Man! I would LOVE some grilled corn on the cobs right now!

Back
Top Bottom