What's new

Tell us about yourself

Name: Tawnie
Nicknames: I hate all my nicknames
DOB: December 1st
Blood type: uhh.I'm not sure actually. 😊
Sign: Sag.
Ethnic background: Russian,Italian,Welsh.
Place of birth: Nesbitt
Current location: Dallas, Pa. [unfortunately]
Favorite color: Green and black.
Hobbies, interests, and passions: Music.Manga.Anime.Art (Trevor Brown is my fav. artist!).Japanese horror films.Tattoos.Piercings.
Favourite music: Black Metal
Favourite anime: Inuyasha
Goals: Many.

I.

Name: ..i've hit my head to many times...
Nicknames: that thing over there
Born: in Phillippines 1989
Sign:Virgo ... but it's lie
Bloodtype: same as hide ^^
Current location: My imaginary friends livingroom drinking tea.
Favourite colour: dark coulours
Hobbies: Collecting pictures of various j-rockers. Mostly Dir en Grey. I also like to pretend I am eating Kyos ears so the pain will go away.... hmm...
Favourite music: hide, X Japan and Dir en Grey.
What will I do in the future: I will run.

Name: guess!
Nicknames: kaitosinbad_chiaki
DOB: 08/11/1986, Age 18
Blood type: not telling
Sign: Leo
Ethnic background: Hmong

Place of birth: Merced, California (usa)
Current location: Hickory, North Carolina

Favorite color: blu

Hobbies, interests, and passions: anime and manga

Talents: drawing/painting

Goals in life:draw better

OKie. Here goes.......
Name: David
Birthplace: Canada..........
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I could make a huge list but I ummm don't want to.

Hey! I'm new... Here's my part...

Name: English- Stefanie; Chinese- Ruo Si; Japanese- Sakari
Nicknames: Stef, Ah Si, Sakki
DOB: Oct. 17, 1991
Blood type: K-type *winks* For those who can speak Chinese *sheepish grin*
Sign: Libra
Ethnic background: Chinese and Japanese
Place of birth: Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
Current location: Markham, Ontario (Canada)
Favorite color: Black and white are shades and tints, so I'd say navy blue... haha
Hobbies, interests, and passions: Reading *nerd*, typing fanfics, Jay Chou, Gackt, Miyavi... well, music... lolz
Talents: Music, mathematics, stamina (SP) and endurance (SP), I suppose
Goals in life: To go to University to please my parents... get a good job... rape Miyavi... Yup... pretty much it... LOLZ

watermand754 said:
OKie. Here goes.......
Name: David
Birthplace: Canada..........
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......I could make a huge list but I ummm don't want to.
well i think i alredy know you like anime and japan 😊

Name: Jon

Nicknames: my girlfriend calls me by my middle name, michael :eek:
DOB:1/28/87

Sign: Aquarius all the way

Current location: Florida, US of A

Favorite color: blue black and red

Hobbies: Listening to music (im very diverse when it comes to music), eating sleeping, reading, being with my girlfriend

Talents: being sarcastic

Goals in life: become a web-designer/game developer/technician (havent decided)

Suleiman - Any question about Islam

Dear sir,

It's my pleasure to write to you as searching for translation jobs .
I hope, if the opportunity exists, you will give me the chance to serve you.
I work through a program where you will not pay any money , unless receiving the translation and verifying of it's authenticity.

Please find enclosed my C.V

C. V

LEGAL , SWORN TRANSLATOR .
ENGLISH<> ARABIC.
EXPERIENCE : MORE THAN 17 YEARS.

Highly qualified

• NAME : SULEIMAN SAOUD AL SAQER.
• NATIONALITY : JORDANIAN.

ABILITIES :

TRANSLATION FROM AND TO ARABIC AND ENGLISH PROFESSIONALLY TOPICS IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS :
SCIENCE, LEGAL INSTRUMENTS, PERSONAL OFFICIAL DOCUMENTS, IT , TECHNICAL MANUALS , INSTRUCTIONAL & INDUSTRIAL SPECIFICATIONS , MEDICINE , HOSPITAL CASES ツ….ETC

SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE IN ISLAMIC TEXTS, ISLAMIC AFFAIRS AND MIDDLE EAST AFFAIRS ツ…..

SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE IN TRANSLATING MATERIALS RELATED TO CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS BETWEEN CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS AND VARIOUS PARTIES ツ…ツ…

SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE IN TRANSLATING MATERIALS RELATED TO CONTRACTS, AGREEMENTS BETWEEN CORPORATIONS AND GOVERNMENTS AND VARIOUS PARTIES ツ…ツ…

SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE IN TRANSLATING PATIENTS AND RELATED LITERATURE .

I WORK THROUGH MY LEGAL TRANSLATION AGENCY , AL SAQER TRANSLATION BUREAU, WHICH I ESTABLISHED IN 1990. I COOPERATE WITH A TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED TRANSLATORS.

• COMITTED TO DO JOBS ACCURATELY & QUICKLY.
• PRICES VERY COMETITIVE.
• DETAILS ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED POINTS WILL BE PRESENTED ON REQUEST.

ADDRESS : JORDAN – IRBED P O BOX 1079
TEL : 00962 2 7060553
MOBILE : 00962 79 5726143

E MAIL : [email protected]

Thank you to all

I hope I ll be helpfull to you , in concentration on the humanitarian speciality of mankind, and in speaking about what is of benefit or harm to him .

Thank you and thank you

=^..^=

Aaaaw! This topic is soo nice =^..^= Me too! Me too! Anyone want read this? o_O I don't think soo... but I writte,

Name: Justyna <in english tis is Justin or something>
Nickname: Natsu and Pyrra
Favorit color: PINK 😍
Hobby: eat,manga,anime,eat,draw,meet people and eat :13: :12: :13:
Favourite dishes: pizza, ice cream, sweets 😍 pies and more ^o^
Favourite actor: Jackie Chan rulez :LOL:
Spending of time on: Draw,Manslaughter and folding of sacrifices :devilish: 😆
Date of birth: 21 April 1989 :joyful:
Favourite manga/anime: DragonBall : D``, InuYasha, AyashiNoCeres, a little YuGiOh! :p and more... "nie chce mi się pisać"<-- don't know in english :p
what more.... ah! somebody write "fav number", my fav number is 4 :eek:
Soo.... this is the end :p You still alive? o_O
😍 :09: :13: :12:

me

Name: Margarita
Nicknames: Marggy, Marge, Ariadne, Kaoru
DOB: 11/10/1976, Age 28
Blood type: A+
Sign: Scorpio // Dragon
Ethnic background: mixed

Place of birth: Medellin,Colombia
Current location: Medellin

Favorite color: red, black, blue, green

Hobbies, interests, and passions: video games, languages, anime, literature

Talents: languages, writing

Goals in life:well, my goal awas already achieved...I'm looking for a new one 😌

hola!

Name: Khara
Nicknames: often called sexy, but i don't think that counts
DOB: January 24, 1980
Blood type: O+
Ethnicity: African-American
POB: Oklahoma (in the good old USA)
Interest: school and more school, finishing up my MS, japan, all things inuyasha, poetry, new cultures
Hobbies: reading, dancing, reading (i know I already mentioned this but I LOVE to read), watching anime
Goals: short term- (within the next year) going to japan, long term to either get my PhD, my MD or both and if I like it- live in Japan

I'm fairly green at this whole internet forum thing and am a rather shy person, but I would love to get to know people with whom I have common interest, so IM me or whatever if you want to chat 🙂

Hi! My name is Michael, I am an American citizen but right now I'm living in France. I'm a 17 year old boy and I'm just so glad I found this forum. I love reading books, listening to JPOP music, video games and most of all, talking with other people. My dream is to have a Japanese penfriend, but what's funny is that it really seems impossible. Each time I've tried my penfriend would stop writting after a week or two. It's just so discouraging...

Anyway, so I'm still a little student, working as hard as he can to get an MBA in management or something. Hum... Don't look at my avatar it's just horrible, I'll change it as soon as possible.

And that's just about it, I hope I'll be well accepted in this huge forum :)

iya,chotto hazukashii ne...well, i know,not many will really read this but who cares, i luv doing it^^

Name: Noor Aesha Ainul Maslih
Nicknames: aesha, mana, hikari
DOB: 07301989
Blood type: the one that contains haemoglobin..that's mine
Sign: leo
Ethnic background: malay with a dash of javanese and a pinch of minangs, and probably a teaspoon of japanese since my face resembles a nihon-jin no kao
Place of birth: Hosp. Lumut, Perak, Malaysia
Current location: Sitiawan, Perak, Malaysia
Favorite color: black, white, blue, grey n al sorts of pastel colours (i object the fact that PINK IS A COLOUR!!!)
Hobbies: surfing the net, watching jdoramas, listening to japanese music, reading
Talents: maths, interior decorating, baking
Interests: japanese language, music and culture, local and international cuisine, chocolates, Gackt Camui, mana-sama, gothic n religious music
Goals in life:
1.score 10A1 for next year's SPM n get into one of the top local universities or foreign universities (Toudai or Kyoto would be better)
2.get a good job with a lucrative income - R&D in pharmacology
3.go to Japan if i cannot go into japan's university
4.live a happy healthy life with my family

if you are able to see me in the real life, you might be surprised to see a whole different me - i'm quite a chatterbox in the net but a very introvert in the world out there. so, through this forum, i hope i could gain as many friends and knowledge as possible.

jya,dozo yoroshiku ne^^

Name: Alexander Grunditz
Nicknames: GrunditZ
DOB: 09/05/1987, Age 17
Blood type: a+
Sign: murmaid or whatever its called^^
Ethnic background: N/A

Place of birth: Stockholm,Swe
Current location: Eksjo,Swe

Favorite color: black,red and white

Hobbies, interests, and passions:japanese girls, Japan, Working Out, J - Music and my PS2

Talents: Strong^^, Pure Gamer and Japan Fan

Goals in life:Find me an japanese Girl, learn japanese and live in japan.
(going to japan after this summer for 3days or more ,anyone here that would offer me an room for free to stay in^^)

Take Care Ya All

Last edited:
About me

My real name doesn't count. My nickname here is BGAN2. I'm an all american girl just trying to fit-in and find my place in this big old world. I was born on July 1st 1982 in New York City. I'm pretty laidback but can be impatient at times.
I have many passions but also many limitations that get in my way. My one dream is to live and work in Japan. I am trying to learn the language but it is hard. I want many friends from all over the world and most of all I just want to have fun and smile.
I wanted people from all over to know that we people of the "Black" community can also be nice and loving. (Not to mention also beautiful.)
So I guess I'm trying to be a role model and stand out. Many from other parts of the world think that Black Girls are mean, but this is not true. So give me a chance and see for yourself....oh yeah...and my feelings, their genuine. Yep I am for feel. You won't find a fake person here.
I hope to learn more about people and to be friends.
Peace and love.
Ciao!

Name: Badre El Amir Bally
Nick: Bennu or Bob
DOB: 29/12/1981
Ethnicity: From an Egyptian family
POB: Brighton, England
Likes: Anime, Stories, All kinds of music, movies, sitcoms and Asian soap operas
Dislikes: Anime-haters, War, Politics, American Soap Operas, Racism
Talent: Writing stories and researches
Food: Fast food, Asian food
Drink: Soda, Juice, Tea
Goal: To help make the world a better place and change Western's views on Arabs and muslims

Something about me... hm. Well, I've just made a post saying hello in the other place but I'll do it again..
My name is Dragan, and I'm a 21 yrs old student of astrophysics in Serbia & Montenegro (Europe). I've got an older sister who studies music. Except working for my university, I find some free time for hobbies. One of them is taking classes of English. I've been studying it for many years in school but I'm still making mistakes (obviously, no?) Besides that, I "do" aikido (if I can say so) and learn Japanese for a year. At the university there's a Japanese woman named Hiromi-san who teaches us her mother language. Some of us tend to continue studying in Japan but majority learns for fun. I like the language but it's not easy to synchronize logics of it with European languages I've use to hear/speak. Anyway, after a year of learning I'm capable of writing and reading hiragana & katakana and about 20 kanjis ;) And, of course, I know some simple expressions.
I am suppose to graduate in a year so I hope I'll go to Japan after that.

I want to ask a question for those who live/work/study in Japan. What does it take to get schoolarship for postgraduate studies in some of Japan's universities? If anybody can help me I would be very pleased.
Thanks.

See you

D

..::NatsuRoami::.. said:
Favourite manga/anime: DragonBall : D``, InuYasha, AyashiNoCeres, a little YuGiOh! :p and more... "nie chce mi się pisać"<-- don't know in english :p

I believe that means "it won't make me write".. something like that? ;)

Name: Jon
Nicknames: Too many to list...
DOB: May 7th, 1983
Blood type: A+ (And I fit all those personlaity traits too)
Sign: Taurus
Ethnic background: Italian
Place of birth: New York
Current location: Gainesville, FL (but not for long!!)
Favorite color: Blue
Hobbies, interests, and passions: Music, Movies, Art, Learning Japanese, Eating good food
Favourite music: Thats hard...Favorite American music is probably Foo Fighters, Japanese is probably Mr. Children
Other Stuff: Been studying Japanese for just over three years, probably around 2-kyuu. Im getting ready to graduate from the Univeristy of Florida and then Im on my way to Osaka, Japan!

Name:G^2
Sign: Pisces( wat ^ fishies 8)
Food: Just about anything that tastes good 2 me
Way 2 relax: video games anyone? preferably GOD of WAR!!!
Current Mission: Go to Japan and then learn 10 different languages
Fav Quote: "It's not the pain, it's the ridicule that hurts!"
Fav color: Yellow, balck,orange, and did i mention yellow?

Name: Davey Francis Stokhof ( i geuss my last name will be a problem to pronounce in japan..)
Nicknames: Baka dutch
DOB: 13-12-1984
Blood type: Dont know
Sign: rat
Favourite Colour: Blue
Interests:watching movies, going out with friends, listen to music, design website's, my girl, sex, culture of japan(and rest of asia) traveling
Talents: Havnt found out yet.
Goals: To be happy, and live the way i want to do. to be special :?
Food: mexican, japanese, dutch pannecakes.
drinks: coca cola, bundaberg, and heineken
Next place to travel: Japan, australia
Season: Spring
Movie: seven samurai, american history X, battle royal, ben hur, etc etc
music: all kinds, from j-pop , to u2, and from Tiesto till lady dana
Favorite homepage: CSS Zen Garden: The Beauty of CSS Design Celebrating Shirley Temple (of course google)

Greetings!

hey there everyone, my first post! :p

Well, the name's Libby and I live in the UK, London. Am currently at Sixth Form Collage studying hard (heh) and found this website through my own personal research on marriage in Japan. I was introduced to Japanese culture through Anime about three years ago, now I'm hooked! Would love to visit when I get enough dosh together!

I love to travel, recently have gotten back from a trip to New York - great city! Um, I also read and listen to music much more than I have time for and love spending time with friends. I also love the cinema and design websites when I can get access to the PC. My favourtie film, or one of them, is 'Shrek' and my fav. food is curry!!

My new hobby at the moment is learning to drive. Any tips people?!

Name: Sam or Samantha (No one knows, not even my parents)

Nicknames: Sa, Sammie, Sama or Samba

DOB: 14th July 1990

Favourite colour: Purple!

Hobbies: Playing bass, my band (we're crap, but it's fun anyway!), reading (crime's my genre of choice right now), Final Fantasy, MUSIC! (my favourite thing... Don't ask about genre, I listen to what appeals to me and ignore what doesn't), obsessively trying to learn about Japan, philosophy, collecting anything and everything, getting mail.

Talents: I grasp the basics of things quickly... I'm good at bass (according to my music teacher, at least...)

Goals: To speak and write Japanese fluently, to learn to play violin someday, to not turn out like my mother, to never lose touch with my best friend and to go to Japan with him someday like we promised...
Favourite food: Sweeties ^.^ and Risotto, Subs from Subway (Teriyaki chicken and Italian BMT!), Ceaser (sp?) salad

Favourite drinks: Caramel Machiatto, A&W cream soda

Next place to travel: (as in next place I'm going?) Italy

Season: Autumn

Movie: Who framed Rodger Rabbit, Labyrinth, The Matrix trilogy, Endless Waltz

Book: The Wire in The Blood

Music: (bands) Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Dream Theater, The Mars Volta, Michelle Branch, Garbage, Biffy Clyro, Cradle of Filth, Del Amitri, What The Dead Know, Daedalian (The D!), Orgy, Dope, Lacuna Coil, Within Temptation, Nightwish, For My Pain, Tristania, A Perfect Circle, Dead Star Assembly, The Black Mages, InMe, Inkubus Sukkubus, London After Midnight, Lostprophets, The Manic Street Preachers, Miyavi, Rasputinia, The Welks.

Dislikes: Discrimination, the feel of mint shower gel (cold >.<) neds, dance music, when you're stabbed in the back, facades, my hair, having bad vision

Likes: when people are nice to me, helping people, discussions, being ambitious, sugar, caffine, weed, herbs (as in lavender, basil etc), candles, swimming, diving

Name: cammy ( or cambria if you wish)
Nicknames:cammy .... god of all humans ( not really i wish though )
DOB: Feb 11 1988 age 17 ( but you know that unless you cant count)
Blood type: b+
Sign: aqua
Ethnicity: white ( I am a mutt what can I say )
place of birth: Colorado springs USA
current location: never moved from the springs
fave color: orange
Fave number: 381947
interests: video games, japanese guys, anime, manga, techno, visual rock (both American from the 80s and Japanese, gothic lolita, sewing ( I am teaching my self ) and soon much more to much to add
talents: I am me.... and art ( sorta in the sense that I love it and nothing more ) photo
goals:to move to Japan and be a photo journalist after learning about the culture and the language and how to read it
favorite quote: your ignorance has forced me to kill every one in the taco place -jthm

I am really am much more interesting person than I seem (not really...shhhh)

Back
Top Bottom