What's new

Hello from NJ, USA! I love japanese culture.

EnigmaticAnon

後輩
4 Mar 2014
Hello guys while I just made this account and spent a bit of time reading the rules and posts (to get more familiar with the place)... I felt it was necessary for me to make an introduction since it would be quite rude of me not to! Well... if you're interested in knowing about me here are my tidbits:

Country of origin: Puerto Rico
Country currently residing in: United States
Interests related to the site: People from the country, Feudal Japan, Samurai, Ninja , anime, local fauna, the country itself.

Other than that-- I am sadly not interested in the food(I don't like to eat things that come from the water... fish, crabs, clams, etc.) I have a strong interest in daruma dolls and "souvenirs" from the place itself(depends).

Like Maine(where I am) , New Jersey is 14 hours behind Japan until the clocks change next week. So 6 at night Monday here is 8AM on Tuesday there.

Uncle Frank

Like Maine(where I am) , New Jersey is 14 hours behind Japan until the clocks change next week. So 6 at night Monday here is 8AM on Tuesday there.

Uncle Frank

Yeah this is something I probably should had paid attention in school but then I kinda figured at the time <it's not like I am going anywhere anyways>. Now I just feel silly for not remembering it.

Yeah this is something I probably should had paid attention in school but then I kinda figured at the time <it's not like I am going anywhere anyways>. Now I just feel silly for not remembering it.
don't be silly, I also went to school and don't know what time it is in Japan sometimes (and I live here- haha). don't be so down on yourself.

<it's not like I am going anywhere anyways>

If you want to go there (come here), nothing is impossible and it is not that difficult to come to Japan in general (covid has put things on hold).

Everyone here is polite and friendly and as long as you are, the only "stupid" question is the unasked question.

Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom