What's new

Gackt

senzu

後輩
1 Aug 2003
Ok, I'm a MEGA gackt fan. But of a problem when I live in the UK, eh? I wanna join the fanclub but I can't translate the wepage, even with a translating program because the page is all in flash and is encrypted!! If anyone can give me honest help and tell me how (and even if) Dears are accepting overseas members and can offer advice on how to join, I would be utterly greatful! ~ Jemma xxx

Hey, you use the j-fan~bbs as well =P I saw your message there too !!

Here is the link again ~ http://www.mahamari.com/story/fanclub.shtml

For English information ~~~

LOL I tried to join it but I had the same problem. It was all in Japanese and I couldn't understand it. o-o

uhm.. if u have trouble JOINING the fan-club , what use it is?
i don't know japanese , u wouldn't understand any of the information given on the website , or any way they provide you with information regarding this gackt.

A love for Gackt and his music is a great reason to join Dears . If there's a will, there's a way. People can devote their life to learning the language. They might know someone good at Japanese who might be able to translate for them, or as a college student, have a roommate from Japan as their roomie. Plus, don't members of fanclubs sometimes get some bonuses? I can think of plenty of reasons to join, but these forums aren't a place to bicker. I'm just saying just because something looks impossible, it doesn't mean it is.

Oh well, that's my two cents!

Later!!:)

Thank you BaclExodus for those supportive words. I've tried several means of getting help with translation - programs, Japanese penfriend websites, even just asking the staff at my local oriental take away! But none of them can help... I know there is a way because the most I an make out on the website is the joining fees overseas (500YEN a month, 4400 a year, 5500 for special year membership) or something like that so it must be possible... jut ish they had the info in English like last time! (it said ''sorry, we are net acepting forein fans at this time but wil notify in the future) yes, the english was that poorly spelt. 10 out of 10 on effort though. Just wish the details were also in english!! ~ Jemma xxx

Since all of us love him SOOOOO much. ^_^ Why don't we talk about our fav songs and music video's we love to see our Gackt in. WE can talk about what fav hair style, fav pants, fav outfit...and all that fun stuff 😍

Vanilla and U+K live is soooo cool!!! And Lu:na live when he fights with those ninja's. I just LOVE Gackt and all his music!!!
My favorite outfit must be the cool thing he wears on Lu:na live!!! I think all the hairdo's he have had looks good on him!!!

I may have to get his stuff that way as well...
*sigh*
It caust a lot of money, but he's worth it.

scattered fan base i'm afriad. don;t worry though, I have a feeling jpop/rock like anime will explode in the us in like another 2 years or so. i remeber when anime...was like 3 tapes in a video store, now its everywhere and there are even anime POSERS >.>. Yeah its that big xDDD so soon my gackty children, you hsall be dealing with Jpop posers aswell xDDD

I'll be the first one in line!
*jumps up and down*
But two years...man...I cant wait that long for Gackt...
*sniff....*
Ok maybe I can...he's worth it.

*fans Carolgirl00*
I know what you mean...but I'll be out of school and all that stuff by then...hopefully. Oh well like I said, I can wait. I wander if Gackt understands that some of his fans are over here, and that some of us *cough* cant understand Japanese, but the music still rocks. I hope he knows that he's loved, not Just over there but over here to you know what I mean?

Well, I'm sure he gets the occasional fanmail or email from ppl in the US. But we must do our part, too! *starts writing a letter to him on Gackt stationary* lol, Gackt stationary...>.<

I don't think it's up to Gackt himself. His management will only let him perform there, if they can get financial gain out of it. Since the fanbase is so scattered, it's hard to achieve that.

It's best to contact organizers of large Anime-conventions, since those will get the highest concentration of fans together. Last week for instance, T.M. Revolution performed at Otakon.

Well, perhaps he is, but that doesn't mean he'll do any charity concerts for depraved foreigners. :)

Check this out:
http://www.livejournal.com/community/dears/303296.html

It appears Gackt is burning up...

While performing Mirror Gackt fell off the stage! O.O Nooo!!
That's what the link was reporting on.
Well, just to let you all know- he's okay! *hears applause* Supposedly he was just really tired and was overworked.
Poor, poor Gackt-sama...

Here's a journal entry from Gackt right after his performance. This is from SG-messageboard.
T_T
it finally connected..
aug. 17 2003 5:48 p.m.
recently, with the pc crashing over and over i haven't been able to update, but..
finally it's connected. haa, i've got to study computer stuff soon..
yesterday's event was the first time in a while being on stage at yokohama arena..
of course it was good ne
...more like, i fell off the stage
it really hurt a lot...
you guys too, don't fall off a stage
it's dangerous, dangerous.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom