What's new

Funny picture thread

A few more.... j1.jpgj2.jpgj3.jpgj4.jpgj5.jpgj6.jpgj7.jpgj8.jpgj9.jpgj10.jpg

I usually don't tend to send funny picture to any website. These funny pictures was on my system for about four years and this is the first time that I send them to a web. My purpose is just make you a little laugh :)

crazy pet

vacation for relaxation

1cc7ca56b455b26f2e12517df48ca16f_cgfm.gif

12fa7728ba672f73f7fd31f2616db7b4_at82.gif

31036cb5ae40dbf09ceae7e6f726f6ba_qdz8.gif

Last edited:
Here in America , there seems to be a big market for that type of "humor". There are two channels that run those types of videos 24/7. They will show a little baby getting smashed in the face while playing and there will be a laugh track playing when it happens. The 2 TV channels must be making money because they have been on for over a year. I guess getting hurt is funny as long as they don't show deaths. I get the feeling here in the US where we now have bloody cage fighting 24/7 on a few TV channels , that very soon we will be having Gladiator fights to the death and it will be considered OK. Americans now seem to believe abortions up to 9 months is now OK. Our morals here in the US seem to decline more each year. Seems what passes as funny/humorous has something to do with the culture we are raised in.

Yep! I remember watching funny shows such as "ridiculousness" whenever i was younger. America is very big on humour and people are basically raised on it.
Here in America , there seems to be a big market for that type of "humor". There are two channels that run those types of videos 24/7. They will show a little baby getting smashed in the face while playing and there will be a laugh track playing when it happens. The 2 TV channels must be making money because they have been on for over a year. I guess getting hurt is funny as long as they don't show deaths. I get the feeling here in the US where we now have bloody cage fighting 24/7 on a few TV channels , that very soon we will be having Gladiator fights to the death and it will be considered OK. Americans now seem to believe abortions up to 9 months is now OK. Our morals here in the US seem to decline more each year. Seems what passes as funny/humorous has something to do with the culture we are raised in.

I knew the gymnast thing was too amazing to be true.

As jhopesstrawberry says, there are a bunch of tv shows now that just find "funny" clips and play them on tv. But many of them show quite painful events. My wife hates them. And of course the debut of Jackass is over 20 years old now.

Americans now seem to believe abortions up to 9 months is now OK.
That's completely false. Sounds like something Tucker Carlson would say on one of his make believe shows.

The last picture is fake. This one's closer to reality. However, these must be the worst-fitting uniforms ever issued, or is it the weight of all the brass?

north-korean-officers.jpg

Kissing butt medals , LOL. If they anger their boss , they have too eat all of them and then go for a swim off the deep end of the pool.
200.gif

You are right senior, most likely it is a fake picture but I didn't manipulate it. It was among the funny pictures that I saved four years ago.

Aside from the subject of this topic I wonder this severe short stature people how obey their leaders by all their souls. They seems like a series of similar robots that there is no difference between them. They are like ants or honey bees that just think to their colony without one of them think to his own ego. Nationality, their particular government system and leader are the only things that they think to. I also wonder their developed weapons and the North Korean scientists who design them! How this nation with an ordinary and closed economy could go advance in the military technology so fast?!

Do you think time and the hidden policies (penetration-propaganda corps) of the White House will change this willful people gradually in the near future?

Last edited:
Posted by a FB acquaintance today and shot on the streets of Tokyo: my wife did not find it funny at all. I think it's at least mildly amusing. Hint: it's the combination of the rear-window sticker and the license plate.

woof-woof-2.jpg

Woof-woof.

Back
Top Bottom