What's new

Downloading J-POP MP3's

u know the best thing to get updated j-music albums/singles??? go here http://jpmp3.com/[/plain this is where I get all my favorite albums.. u don't need to dl the netpumper, u can just dl it by using java.
trust me, my friends from jpop music forum goes there. have fun. :clap:

The only bad thing about jpmp3.com is that a lot of the stuff was just deleted. I go there too, but they had some sort of problem. Hopefully, it will be fixed. Right now, I'm using WinMX and Kazaa. But, the only good time for me to use Kazaa is around 11:00 Pacific. There's usually more Japanese stuff up then. Otherwise, I say WinMX is your best bet.

I use Kazaalite and what made me pick it was the spyware-free feature. Besides, it's more user-friendly that most P2P clients around. I've tried morpheus, imesh, limewire, soulseek, mirc... and I finally settled on this one.

D/L MP3's ?

Hi, l was reading this post and l was thinking that u if won't the best in P2P trading u should join "Stramload.com" of a small fee u can have unlimted storge for Anime,Moives and OST's (Music)

The fee that u pay is for the how many much MB'su download each month, I pay ツ」8:50 per month and l can download
15'000 MB.

But the one thing that u have too do is use message bords too Req: files from differnet pepole on Streamload if anyone joins S/L l wil get them started by giving them links too message bords and 3,000 files or too get them started
😊

Streamload used to be free. I still don't get why people would pay for a certain internet service, when you can get the same thing for free.

If i have to pay for anything, i want the original. Not a copy. Streamload went down the drain.

Streamload

The free acct went whenhey upgrade too v.2 l've omly been using S/L for two years and l all ready he over 1056739 files in my acct.

Its way better then anythig that if free becousethe files are alwasys there.

Lets say u had an MP3 on Kazza it could take days too D/L
but o S/L 15 mins :D

anywa if someone do's sign upl will show thn to all the hidden S/L messages bords 😊 🙂

i agree...for D/L anything S/L is the best......if you know the account and password...for sure

Gackt Req: ^^

l have all his Albums on S/L is it only u+k and marmalade that u won't ? if so l will post the URL's from which you can download them. 😄

If you won't all his song's P.M. me and l will give you the URL's ok 🙂

Streamload Down !!

Streamload is down for 12 hours !!!!!! but when it comes back up l will send u a P.M. with the URL's in ok 😄

Need E-mail

FuriX-kun l need ur E-mail so that l can send u the URL'S z P.M. me wih it an l will send u the URL's 😄

yeah but doesn't using Kazaa and Kazaalite kind of put you in the danger zone....people are seriously getting fined for downloading things...

S/L Vs P2P Trading

😊 well this is how it all works Streamload do's not come under P2P Trading like kazaa, S/L is only a Storage site so it dos not fall into the Danger Zone so there is no change of getting fined ....... but the one problem is that u have too find Message Boards with S/L req post so tat u can get the files l hope this helps and my be u will sign up ..... 😄

If you can reccommend one I would be happy to sign up...it's not that easy to come by J-rock/pop here unless I order Cds online.... *sighs* if only Americans were more open minded, didn't think all J-rockers were female or gay, and it became popular here.... but maybe when the world ends that'll be a reality...I should live in California or New York or at least go back to Montreal

Hi ^^

Well if u sign up too Streamload l can give u some URL'S for the REQ Message boards, l could start u off with some files (i.e. 2000 + OST, 900, 600 + E-books)
That should do too start with 😄

So if when u sign up tell me your S/L Acct name and l will send you the stuff .....

hope too hear from u soon 🙂 👏

I don't think I have S/L....I'm so not a computer person. All I know is that I had Kazaa and I managed to save all of the music I did have....PM me sometime Misato001 and we can discuss this in more depth...I feel bad taking up the normal fourm space :😊:

Hi everyone! I used WinMx for all of Laruku songs and albums... very good; Kazaa don't have more songs of j-pop.

just came across this site:
http://www.livejournal.com/users/superpchan/38858.html#cutid1
http://www.livejournal.com/users/superpchan/
seems to update regularly, but there are some deleted tunes, too...so I guess it's got 'em while they're up... :D

Misato: sure, send me those links by PM or otherwise...
my SL account is den4 :D thanks.... :D

When looking for a Japanese song, I usually use Soulseek or WinMX.

By the way, for everyone who has WinMX, you should try NapMX.
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/speedfire/napmx/down.html
It's not a program, it just allows WinMX to connect to lots of servers. You'll be more likely to find Japanese stuff if WinMX is connected to NapMX.

Even then, when all else fails, I search for the song on Google... I don't find it usually, but a lot of times, I'll find someone's "Winamp Generated Playlist", hunt down their AIM name or E-mail address or something and ask if they can send me the mp3. But things rarely get THAT desperate.

Originally posted by neptunemoon
what is this spyware?
spyware is software that comes packaged with certain programs and runs along with them, not actually being run directly by the user. It takes information (usually about the user's surfing & shopping habits) off your hard drive and beams it back to the corporate home base, where the software makers sell the info to advertisers. the main problem, besides snooping on your surfing habits, is that there really isn't much of a limit as to what type of info the software takes off and beams home--passwords, credit card numbers, etc., all are possible (but not usual) targets. KaZaA is particularly bad with spyware. I reccommend AD-Aware to de-spyware your computer.

Back
Top Bottom