What's new

Do you wish you were older or younger?

IMO, when people are kids, some people would hope that they are adults coz probably they are not happy being kids. On the other hand, when people are adults, some people would hope that they are kids coz probably they are not happy being adults.

The keys are happiness and satisfaction, so no matter how old we are, we would always wish an occurance in life that leads to happiness and satisfaction.

Therefore, my response to this thread's concern is that regardless of my age, I wish that I would always be happy, peaceful, and satisfied....=)

Hmmm... there was a time when all I would do was to eat, poop, sleep and suck on a breast... man that was good times :D

IMO, when people are kids, some people would hope that they are adults coz probably they are not happy being kids. On the other hand, when people are adults, some people would hope that they are kids coz probably they are not happy being adults.
The keys are happiness and satisfaction, so no matter how old we are, we would always wish an occurance in life that leads to happiness and satisfaction.
Therefore, my response to this thread's concern is that regardless of my age, I wish that I would always be happy, peaceful, and satisfied....=)

I agree with you, there is no such thing as satisfaction and acceptance. I mean no matter how old or young we are, as long as we are satisfied of what we have and what we can able to do, we would never think or worry about our age. Act accordingly. :p

I'm over 30 now. I sure don't feel like I'm already "that old". I feel more like I'm in my early 20s and I sure wish I still were!

well i wish i never existed, so i dont know where that goes older or younger i guess

I'm turning 19 this coming next 4 months and I don't want to go back from the age where
I was a kid or pre-teen, if based on my age going back. Maybe I'll be saying that when I get older that I wanted to go
back on my early pre 20 since I'm much more excited becoming 19 this year unlike from the past,
I do not care.

Maybe it's because I'm beginning to understand myself more
unlike when I was always a stupid kid, self-hate pre-teen and angry teenager. I feel right now that
"Holy crap, I feel much better now." I'm at this stage and I don't know what'll be of me
for the next more years.

Back
Top Bottom