What's new

Do you have a cell phone?

Do you own a cellphone?

• Total voters
I think near everyone in the developed world has a mobile. I have 4. I don't like them. But I'm usually required to have one. :(

i have one, i use it for everything esp.SMS
once u have it, u can't stop using it
even my friend can type a short message with her eyes closed !!

I don't have one but my mum has told me shes going to buy me a cell phone when I get my drivers liscence, she is so worried about me :p

well i have 2. One in Japan, one in Australia. I really think that they are great, because I can changes my plans in an instant lol.
Also uuuhhh hello I live in Japan where it is impossible to locate anyone without these things lol.

jieshi said:
well i have 2. One in Japan, one in Australia. I really think that they are great, because I can changes my plans in an instant lol.
Also uuuhhh hello I live in Japan where it is impossible to locate anyone without these things lol.
Did you or your host family buy your keitai? I really hope it's standard custom to buy your host child a keitai, because I'm hopefully going on a similar program as yourself in March and.. I want a keitai.. so I'm not sure if I should buy one at first.. or maybe wait to see if they do. Hopefully it's not ridiculous to consider that host families buy their host child a keitai. Heh.

Yep, I own a cell phone, but I don't use it too much. I bought it a year ago after a particularly violent storm knocked out the phones with wires on my block for several days. I'm with T-Mobile (mainly because of Catherine Zeta-Jones, hubba hubba!) and have a pay-as-you-go plan. Don't need some confusing monthly plan and all that nonsense!
:p

The first cell phone I had was in Japan. When I got back to The States, I got one and hated it. I paid a huge fine to cancel my service, but I'm glad I did. I just don't like to be bothered.

I have a mobile. :)

First, I had a prepaid service. Now my dad is paying my bills (the phone is registered at his firm). Mobile is quite handy. :)

I use my mobile for SMS, talks, making photos, rarely MMS. Sometimes I use alert function. I don't need internet connection at all, I'd be happy to give it away. :D

Back
Top Bottom