What's new

COVID-19 Coronavirus: global situation

Frank, I have seen frequently you talk about oldness and death. Yes, this can be a wisely consideration for everyone, but I don't think you are as old as you think you are in the last stage. Of course losing close friends is a regretful thing as I sometimes think to my friends (neighborhood friends) in the youth season who died. When I think to them I feel a pressure of sadness on my heart. We often journey around the city or played football. (of course it is for about 30 years that I have not any friend and didn't meet the old friends except a few times accidentally).

Life and future is not foreseeable. I can call the world, the world of changes. Everything is changing and is destroyed.

Well, we need somethings to entertain us in this age and give us a type of joy. Your interest is collecting guns and I prefer to go beside a privacy blue sea, walk alone on the sands, touch the waves and collect colorful and impressing shells; silence, the sound of the gentle wind, waves and the white sea birds (of course I hope there is not a mass of junk plastic bottles).

Yes I have. I wish to have a Chinese Tiggo 7 car (it is equipped with turbocharge system and has a nice acceleration and has electrical steer system that makes it very smooth. It also has a very low noise. I have driven that car it is excellent! Nonetheless I prefer Benz, though have not driven it yet) and travel everywhere. As those cars and traveling are not accessible for me I inevitably have to choose designing as hobbies.

This is a part of car chassis that I designed two years ago. of course there is a lot of designing that I did personally ( not for a corporation)

80ht_untitled_-_2.jpg

I hope so. America has a high technology among in the Medical science. It is not far from expectation that the scientist can produce the right vaccine for this persistent disease.

I think we need another Alexander Fleming in this era who discovered Penicillin and saved the soul of many people against bacterial infections.

Therefore, I'm not disappointed about production of an effective vaccine versus this new virus in the world. Probably in the next few years we will get rid of this microscopic killer and the world will get back to its normal condition. Actually in these two years we people of the world had a very bitter experience because of invasion of this travail being.

Before this virus appears in the world, I met it in a dream. A great ominous star similar to the Cat Eye galaxy (similar to an eye with orange iris and blur halo) appeared in the SW direction of the sky that actually scared me. Then a type of small ice crystals rained from the sky alternatively. I saw the mass of crystals covered a tree, fell down and another mass rained again and covered the tree, and this process repeated. In the dream, I was in a room in the second stage of a building and was watching the view through a wide window. I kept away from the window so that the star doesn't see me, because it exactly was awful.

The weeks later the news of the virus spread out in the world.

Made me smile a bit.
rats.jpg

Congratulation!

I got a hard sickness from two days ago. Two nights ago I felt a type of lightness in my head. Then a fever and shaking dominated on me till morning. I used two Acetaminophen Codeine pills and went to bed. I moaned automatically till morning while I was neither asleep nor awake!

In the morning I got up and went to WC in the yard while I had light diarrhea. I had also a mild headache.

When I got out of the restroom I sat in a chair in the yard while I didn't feel well because of intense weakness. As I was on the chair I felt, I'm going to faint. I throw myself down on the ground immediately and lied on the cold floor. The coldness of the ground took me away from the gate of fainting. After the minutes I felt, I got better and didn't faint at least.

At the time as I lied on the cold mosaic of the yard inevitably, I said to God: " My God, don't make me ashamed against Uncle Frank! I trusted in you and the prayers you sent down. If he is informed that I died because of Corona disease then he and others will think my words and my trust in you were untrue. After half of the hour, I got up from the floor, went to my room, drank a little coffee milk with trouble and went to work with my computer! but I couldn't, and Inevitably I had to sleep up to sundown.

Yesterday was not a good day for me. it passed with the same symptoms (a little fewer). At sundown when my son and daughters were informed about my disease they came to my mother's home immediately. They believed I have been infected with Covid-19. They took me ( unlike my will) to a few clinics that do Corona disease tests, but they were shut down because of the last day of the new year holiday.

I said to them, you are in a mistake, I'm not as sick as you think!! Instead of the effort for testing please buy a hamburger for me! They said, it is not good for you, but I persisted so until they had to buy a delirious hamburger for me!

I ate the hamburger desirably ( it was for about three months that I had not eaten hamburger) and asked them to take me back to my mother's home. They told, they will come to my mother's home tomorrow to take me to the test centers again, but I said to them, please don't come here because I will not come with you anywhere!

However, today I'm very better ( I think a hamburger can be healing for patients! LOL); A little weakness and anorexia but a high spirit!

I feel great love for God in my heart. I exactly don't know how to thank him to be an appropriate response to him. I think words are insufficient to express my thanks to God.

As I said in one of my posts, the tradition of God is based on logic and science (medical system and science, as well). I can describe him as the topmost doctor who established the nowadays medical treatment, but sometimes he does something over his tradition and scientific manner.

I am happy, so happy that the virus left me simply just in two days without using any medicine!! I don't know it whether was covid-19 or a type of influenza but as far as I know, its symptoms were very similar to the coronavirus.

Last edited:
Glad you're feeling better. It does sound like symptoms of coronavirus.
Many good and righteous people die of coronavirus, other diseases and accidents.
So getting well is not necessarily evidence of God's power or the power of prayer.

Hi, mdchachi

Thank you for wishing me good health :)

Probably it was coronavirus but I'm not sure much. Imagining being infected with this virus can be frightening, though before the infection some people (among me) care not anymore. In the morning (after I got up from the floor) I tested my breathing a few times to be sure the virus has not attacked my lungs. Thanks to God, it didn't happen, also, the term of the disease was very short.

Already, I always prayed against God to protect me versus the virus. There is a quote from the messenger of Islam that said:" ward off the waves of disaster with praying much (frequently)". I always did do this even before an event occurs.

mdchachi, I exactly don't know God and his unknown wills, except what I have learned through his introduction in the Koran, those prayers, some true quotes, and a little via the creatures he has created.

I exactly don't know why he destroys somebody with different events and retains some others. Many causes are behind this mystery that he knows. God is unknown and is not recognizable by the intellect wholly. The intellect of man is smaller than the realities of God, and greatness never situate in small or small can not surround great.

One day prophet Muses asked God:" O God, do you situate in something with all your greatness?"
God replied: "yes, I situate in the heart of my believer".

It does mean humans can recognize or identify God with all his realities by their heart, not their intellect.

Well, I have some studies about God and also try to follow his orders and recommendations as much as my capability allows me, but it doesn't mean I know God wholly or am a holly person. No, it is not so. I have still some failures and incompetency. Nonetheless, I trust in God, his word, and the origin prayers. I have not a high morality, behavior, and custom but as I take myself humble and needful against God and ask him somethings haplessly, he has mercy on me as a requester (because he is plenty much generous).

Nonetheless, he has scared me frequently by taking me close to death, even in sleep! So I both love and fear him altogether!

Despite my information about religious things, I'm not a holly character to be familiar with death, the angel of death, and the afterlife issues. I scare of death because I'm not sure about my good deeds and am not sure that God is happy with me!

So I don't know why some persons who were more good, righteous, and better than me died because of coronavirus but I remained safe, maybe those prayers made an impact on me. God is righteous and doesn't break his promise to the prayers who trust in him.

Last edited:
Back to science:

The ongoing Phase 3 clinical trial of Pfizer/BioNTech's coronavirus vaccine confirms its protection remains high for at least six months after the second dose, the companies said Thursday. Protection likely lasts even longer than that, vaccine experts say, but they say having data showing good protection six months after people were vaccinated is good news. The vaccine remains more than 91% effective against disease with any symptoms for six months, the companies said in a statement. And it appeared to be fully effective against the worrying B.1.351 variant of the virus, which is the dominant strain circulating in South Africa and which researchers feared had evolved to evade the protection of vaccines, the companies said.

Yes, the fun annual ceremonies were the cause of the expansion of covid-19 in India that created the tragedy, and then burning the body of dead people in the cities!

Changing the culture of some peoples is harder than replacement of a hill! I always felt opposition in my heart about such the wrong traditions and cultures, but what can I do herein?!

Gathering millions of Indians in some places for fun and spraying paint on each other just in the hard situation of the covid-19 season!! Is it right?

Another wrong is burning the body of dead people and spreading out their ashes in the river; an offensive action about the passed away humans!

This is not a good alternative for getting rid of the dead families! In fact, they want to get rid of the memory of their dead family members forever!!

The burial had been the most worthy way to put the dead people into their right place, in history. Thus, the memory of them remains in the mind of their family for a long time. It is a human value.

Who can changes this wrong tradition (burning dead people) in India or French?

Who can convince Indians that a stony statue cannot save them against such hard events? They lean on such the belief and suppose the ceremonies and gathering millions of them in a place is safe!

Now, they have been exposed to the field of a virus that is the messenger of death!

These days, going to populous places is the paces toward the risk of death.

However, this is the high cost that Indians are paying off because of their naivety and following improper opinions.

The last bathing

jk_ju2r.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder how this virus is changed into another type with this high rate in a short time? The first was called Chinese, the second type was English, the third was Brazilian and the fourth is Indian type that it is told is more dangerous than all!
I don't think a similar virus has had such a record of various regeneration in history. Apparently, whatever we go further in history viruses become more intelligent!!

Whatever I look at this picture I cannot find out where the virus brain is that the order of the changes comes from? Probably it has several brains that are situated in its legs. Therefore these multiple brains have made it so intelligent.

virus_pczz.jpeg

Last edited:
It's been reported that Pfizer/BioNTech's vaccine is only 64% effective at preventing infection among those who are fully inoculated, according to a study released by the Israeli Ministry of Health. Efficacy against previous strains of the virus was estimated at 94%.

"Delta is a lot more infectious, but appears to not lead to as much serious illness and death, especially given that we now have the vaccine," he said. Cases have ticked up since Israel lifted all remaining Covid-19 restrictions on June 1, with many experts blaming the highly transmissible Delta variant. As of Monday, the country had almost 2,600 active cases - more than double that of the previous week - though the ministry said only 35 were considered seriously ill. This year, UK health authorities also documented a drop in efficacy for the Pfizer jab against the Delta variant, though less severe.

Source: Pfizer vaccine less effective against Delta variant, Israeli study finds

Yes, the fun annual ceremonies were the cause of the expansion of covid-19 in India that created the tragedy, and then burning the body of dead people in the cities!

Changing the culture of some peoples is harder than replacement of a hill! I always felt opposition in my heart about such the wrong traditions and cultures, but what can I do herein?!

Gathering millions of Indians in some places for fun and spraying paint on each other just in the hard situation of the covid-19 season!! Is it right?

Another wrong is burning the body of dead people and spreading out their ashes in the river; an offensive action about the passed away humans!

This is not a good alternative for getting rid of the dead families! In fact, they want to get rid of the memory of their dead family members forever!!

The burial had been the most worthy way to put the dead people into their right place, in history. Thus, the memory of them remains in the mind of their family for a long time. It is a human value.

Who can changes this wrong tradition (burning dead people) in India or French?

Who can convince Indians that a stony statue cannot save them against such hard events? They lean on such the belief and suppose the ceremonies and gathering millions of them in a place is safe!

Now, they have been exposed to the field of a virus that is the messenger of death!

These days, going to populous places is the paces toward the risk of death.

However, this is the high cost that Indians are paying off because of their naivety and following improper opinions.

The last bathing

jk_ju2r.jpg
There's got to be something in the food supply there. Why am I saying this. Look at the men's chest. Enlarge breast on everyone in that picture.

There's got to be something in the food supply there. Why am I saying this. Look at the men's chest. Enlarge breast on everyone in that picture.
I think it is a genetic thing relative to their race, but I don't deny this reality that some changes in the body are relevant to the type of food. The food type can even affect behaviors!

This group of Indian people follows Buddhism, and a group of them try to control their eating by having little food or eating vegetables instead of meat. But the general thing in the food of Indians is that they eat spicy foods, especially the hot ones. Pepper is the most popular spicy thing that Indians use. This spice can turn the color of skin and lips into the dark, and that is why Indians are little black. Of course, the Indian actors and actresses use every type of whitening creams and powders! That is why we see them in the Bollywood movies whiter!

However, I'm not happy with some traditions that Indians or other peoples follow, among nutrition and the type of foods. There is some information about foods that I cannot express on this topic.

You might consider questioning your own assumptions sometime. Especially when they are dismissive of other cultures and traditions. Perhaps start by finding a reputable scientific article that explains how peppers affect skin color.

Hi mdchachi

I did mean some traditions that are not useful or have not a good consequence

Perhaps start by finding a reputable scientific article that explains how peppers affect skin color.

That is my experimental finding. Of course, warm climate, intense sunlight, and genetic matter are among other causes of dark skin color.

Using pepper extremely for a long time can affect the heart and circulatory system, and this increases heart rate and consequently decrease absorbing oxygen by the blood. The shortage of oxygen makes the color of the body darker.

Last edited:
You might consider questioning your own assumptions sometime. Especially when they are dismissive of other cultures and traditions. Perhaps start by finding a reputable scientific article that explains how peppers affect skin color.

That reminds me of Japanese hijiki, said to enhance the growth of thick, black hair. 😆

Nonetheless, I believe we should be alerted about the side effects of the unknown or even known medicinal plants. Some unknown substances in the herbs can be the cause of some diseases in the future.

Also, some experimental claims about the healing effect of herbs that make people younger are not true. Of course, some types of diet (or maybe medicinal plants) can slow oldness, but I haven't had enough study or experience in this background that which one is true.

Iran is the center of medical herb knowledge from thousands of years ago, and there were some famous old Iranian scientists herein. Many types of medicinal plants grow in the deserts and mountains of Iran, and some herbs came from the Arabic countries or India. India has some kinds of medicinal plants and spices, as well.

A medical herb shop in Iran

879878-20_azna.jpg

I'm sure the medicine that can overcome the covid-19 virus is within one or a mixture of a few of these medicinal plants.
About six months ago, the spokesman of "food and medicine organization of Iran" announced, four types of medicine with plant bases have been made in Iran that decline the symptoms of the covid-19. He declared, two of the drugs have received temporary manufacturing licenses for six months. He also said none of these medicines treat covid-19, but they have had some positive effects for reducing the covid-19 symptoms, and the supplementary researches and studies are necessary in this case.

Here's an interesting historical insight into the playbook of the anti-vaccination movement. The British anti-vaxxers of the 1860s used the same "narrative" as their contemporary global brethren. Their credo was "liberty before public health."

The master narrative of the Victorian anti-vaxxers we would now recognise as a far-right libertarian one, where vaccination was seen as an attack on the individual's "liberty" and children's "bodily sovereignty". The modern-sounding phrase "civil liberties" was often brought up in the 1860s' anti-vaxx discourse, and the words "despotism" and "tyranny" were common.

Conclusion: anti-vaxx history repeats itself.

Tokyo update
August 7, 2021
Time: 7:30

This is a basic run-down of what has been taking place.

On The 6th, 15,645 infections have been announced nationwide so far, the most so far in the day's announcement.
As a result, more than 1 million people in Japan have been confirmed to be infected with covid-19.

In addition, there were a total of 20 deaths: 5 in Kanagawa Prefecture, 4 in Tokyo, 2 in Osaka Prefecture, 2 in Aichi Prefecture, 1 in Hyogo Prefecture, 1 in Hokkaido, 1 in Chiba Prefecture, 1 in Saitama Prefecture, 1 in Okinawa Prefecture, 1 in Fukuoka Prefecture, and 1 in Akita
Prefecture.
A total of 1,002,805 people have been confirmed infected in Japan, including airport quarantines, with 712 passengers and crew on cruise
ships.
A total of 15,274 people died, with 15,261 confirmed infected people in the country and 13 cruise ship
passengers.

1. Fukuoka Prefecture announced today that 742 new people in the prefecture have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
2. Yamanashi Prefecture and Kofu City announced today that they have confirmed that 79 new people in Yamanashi Prefecture have been infected with the novel coronavirus.
3. On Aug 7, it was announced that a total of 1,893 people in Kanagawa Prefecture were confirmed to have been infected with the novel coronavirus.
4, This prefecture is next to Tokyo, On Aug 7, 1,449 new people in Saitama Prefecture were confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
5. Miyagi Prefecture and Sendai City announced today that 106 new people have been confirmed to be infected with covid-19. It is the third day in a row that the announcement of the infection confirmation of the day exceeds 100 people.
6. Tochigi Prefecture and Utsunomiya City announced today that they have confirmed the infection of the new coronavirus in 164 new people in the prefecture. It is the third most announced day ever. 9,216 people have been confirmed infected in Tochigi Prefecture.
7. Osaka Prefecture announced today that 1,123 new people in the prefecture have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
8. Ibaraki Prefecture and Mito City announced today that 256 new people have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
9. The Tokyo Metropolitan Government announced today that it has confirmed that 4,566 new people have been infected with the coronavirus in Tokyo. It is the second largest ever, with 508 more people than on Saturday a week ago, and the rapid spread of infection continues. The capital also revealed that four people who had been confirmed infected had died.
10. On Aug 7, it was announced that 347 new people in Hokkaido have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
11. Aichi Prefecture announced that 459 new people in the prefecture have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.
12. Okinawa Prefecture announced today that 548 new people have been confirmed to be infected with the new coronavirus.

13. That's 109 more than last Saturday, the highest number of infections ever published on Saturday.
This brings the total number of infected people confirmed in the prefecture to 28,167.
14. Hyogo Prefecture announced today that it has confirmed that 503 new people in the prefecture have been infected with the new coronavirus. This is the first time since May 8, three months ago, that the number of people in the prefecture has exceeded 500.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom