What's new

Chinese girls raped in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that those raping animals did it because those girls were Chinese or other Asian foreigners. In Japan many rapes and sexual harassments have not been reported because most Japanese women (at least the traditional ones) tend to shut up because they otherwise feel ashamed. Do this against an Western woman and she will either beat back or sue them to death.
I second this, although from my own experience know that even a Western woman woun't be able to fight here.Actualy I heard about many cases of sexual assault on foreign students, and the abuser was never found.The case of the guy who pretended to be a doctor and "examined" some newcomers in Nagoya University Dormitory , is a famous example among all foreign students in the prefecture, or even outside.And not all foreign students were Asian.Last year I heard about two students, stalked by Japanese ,and they both were Europeans. One went home in quite shattered state.

Please, stop about rape and that stuff.
Chinese boys rape our girls here.
Japanese girls are raped by Chinese boys.
Japanese boys rape Chinese girls.
it's always the same!!
Who's gonna stop it?
You?Me?Yakuza?
everyday a crime happens!
so let us deal with this.
Dont make a crime!
Regards and peace to all
(<ツ≫?ケ>Kayo<ツ≫?ケ>)

Hey, lucky you to be in the Philipines! I am sure many filipina want to marry Japanese men as they have more status in the Phillipines than the locals! How is social exchange theory of romantic love and mate selection for Japanese men to be able to get filipino women?

why are we even try to discuss this.
i know many collegue's (female) who are raped.
and you filipino boy (Kayo) you are right!
CRIME ISNT BRING ANYGOOD TO THE WORLD!

Sayonara,
Narimiya Hiroki (^_^')

it's no wonder why all my friends object to my studying in Japan---so I choose a university in USA

it's no wonder why all my friends object to my studying in Japan---so I choose a university in USA

I'm sorry you feel that way. Taking a single event or even an accumulation of singlar events to discursively arrive at a conclusion which reality does not nearly support is a problem with people all over the globe.

I have a good number of Chinese students at my university. There have been no problems at all--execept for trying to get a few of the guys to study a little harder. I do all I can to help make studying in a second language easier for them.

Socially, there are many avenues open to them. In some ways studying in the USA may be advantageous to studying in Japan (at the university level) but it would not be because of something like the title of this thread suggests, at all !!

AND...welcome to the forum !! MM🙂

Crimes and rapes can happen any where in the world. To change one's mind because of a few rapes in Japan is crazy. But I know it can scare people away. I blame it on the Japanese education system because they don't give people the freedom to express themselves.

I dont understand what you say

There are many crimes being commited by young students in Japan now more than ever. When I was in Japan in the 80's and 90's, I noticed a lot of bullying going on in the schools. I mean there were cases when many students would pick on one and the teacher instead of taking care of the problem at that moment, let things happen. Instead of allowing students to say what was on their mind, their system of teaching by just giving information doesn't allow one to express their own inner feelings on any subject. By allowing students to express their feelings, they can vent out any frustrations instead of having it build up.

But now look at what's happening, the crime rate has sky rocketed in middle and high school because students are frustrated with the system. It's a good system but it needs to evolve into today's world.

I noticed a lot of bullying going on in the schools.

All you did was stand there and watched? If I was there I would told those kids to stay inside, I would had open a can of mentally challenged on them.
I did that to plenty of kids, and most times I don't even get a suspension. I'm blessed, with a mental illness.

I'm mentally challenged, and I can say by a fact people called me gangster more than any other fake gangsters in school. When I was grade 12 I even took my two Canadian firearm safety exams.

people call me gangster so much, I find it annoying because I'm just a KID IN THE SPECIAL OLYMPIC. for the christ sake. Why do people think that just because I'm mentally challenged I do something without thinking. People bullied me by calling me gangster or pimp. they're sick, and misguided. Unreasoning , and definitely calling me the wrong kind of person.

I second this, although from my own experience know that even a Western woman woun't be able to fight here.Actualy I heard about many cases of sexual assault on foreign students, and the abuser was never found.The case of the guy who pretended to be a doctor and "examined" some newcomers in Nagoya University Dormitory , is a famous example among all foreign students in the prefecture, or even outside.And not all foreign students were Asian.Last year I heard about two students, stalked by Japanese ,and they both were Europeans. One went home in quite shattered state.

I thought Japan is a developed country with friendly people and good manners. They are so polite, how could this be?

I thought Japan is a developed country with friendly people and good manners. They are so polite, how could this be?

How can it be in any country? Just because the nature of the people is to be polite and friendly doesn't mean that there aren't any arseholes out there preying on people.

Don't let the friendly veneer fool you.

I recently read the news about the chinese girl that got raped and two that was beaten up in japan. I, as a Chinese, am outraged. What angered me most was not the fact that those girls were only students going to japan to study, but the fact that one of the policemen said that it was no big deal to rape a Chinese girl! I have grown up hearing first and second hand accounts of the Japanese's deeds during their occupation of chinese territories during WWII. The most horrifying by far was the Nanjing massecre, where 400 thousand chinese heads were lopped off. But i have always said to myself, most of those soldiers and that regime are long gone and i should not blame the japanese people for what their ancestors have done. But even now, they refuse to put the truth of the second world war in their history books. Are they too ashamed, too scared, to admit what they have done to Korea, China, Vietnam and countless other countries?
In my opinion, Japan should change their history, apologize to those girls and give compensation, and most of all. apologize for invading our country when it was so weak when we didn't even do anything to them. Was it not China that gave you your "culture"? A hundred years ago there was no written Japanese, they used chinese! even today many of their words are in chinese; did they not use the words of Confucius to form their government and millitary? where do you think they got chopsticks from?
anyhow, i know that there are many Japenese people who do not think that way and to those people i give my apologies. But to the rest, know that many patriotic chinese are very angry about your country.

Does anyone not detect the ranting in this? I'm sorry Jonleung, but just because this is in Japan and people make doesn't mean you shouldn't get all fussy and start bringing up pasttimes. Of course anyone getting raped is unfortunate, I understand that. But that doesn't mean you should turn this into an instance to bring back tensions between countries.
For instannce, what if this happened for example: Chinese girl gets raped in Texas, local police don't further investigation.
Are you infuriated b/c the Chinese were forced to work on railroads way long ago, yet racism still occurs aganist Chinese in the US? I don't think you should be....

oh,an even better story: Black girl gets raped by white male, ooo what now? The black people are offended, and bring up past-times, and demand another ultimate apology, and claim that reperations be paid. See what I mean? Dude, you just gotta realized that rape and racism are both bad, and that they will both happen, no matter what official does what to try and smooth things out.
On the flip side, if what you said was accurately reported, I'm not saying this to defend the Japanese who said this, not b/c they killed Chinese in the past, but because racism and rape are bad

--You know, I think I just gained insight from this. Moaning and whining like this is what annoys the hell out of the Japanese, can any Japanese tell me if am I right? I'd imagine that for every negative thing that happens between Japan and another Asian country (mainly China/Korea), if people will keep bringing things back to "I want a real apology", well go figure, If I were Japan I'd be pretty annoyed too.
--
I'm not saying this necessarily in Japan's defense, as I think they could have responded to the criticisms much better than they have as well. I think the staunch attitude of Japan's presentation of selective evidence as well as the position they take as being vicitmzed by the world doesn't make things any better on their part in my opinion...

Regardless, for ther reasons stated above I hate to say it but to me the argument does not seem valid.

--You know, I think I just gained insight from this. Moaning and whining like this is what annoys the hell out of the Japanese, can any Japanese tell me if am I right? I'd imagine that for every negative thing that happens between Japan and another Asian country (mainly China/Korea), if people will keep bringing things back to "I want a real apology", well go figure, If I were Japan I'd be pretty annoyed too.
--
I'm not saying this necessarily in Japan's defense, as I think they could have responded to the criticisms much better than they have as well. I think the staunch attitude of Japan's presentation of selective evidence as well as the position they take as being vicitmzed by the world doesn't make things any better on their part in my opinion...

Regardless, for ther reasons stated above I hate to say it but to me the argument does not seem valid.

In a nutshell I think it stems partially from the fact that Japan lost in WWII, and even after losing had a rebirth that others seem to be envious of. Particularly after the havoc it, Japan, wreaked throughout many parts of Asia.

你说窶吮??ツ坂?伉青ュ窶「{ツ什么时ナ津ウナ津シ窶ーz窶愿ャツ人窶慊ケナク]ツ?

你说窶吮??ツ坂?伉青ュ窶「{ツ什么时ナ津ウナ津シ窶ーz窶愿ャツ人窶慊ケナク]ツ?

I recently read the news about the chinese girl that got raped and two that was beaten up in japan.
テサツー窶ーテオ窶凖アツ出资窶板ソヒ?スナステ陳債ェツ斥慊!ツ! 窶ーテオ窶彑ツ!ツ! 摆窶僞窶板ケツ!ツ!
窶敖ス窶愿コ为ツ什么窶牌窶伉「谣ツ?

thousand chinese heads were lopped off.
你们窶吮??ツ坂?伉人窶弖窶弖テ」ツ、ツ湘」ナ?テ??廬ツ"窶愿コ军窶貼ツ行铁证图窶「テ青"窶板「窶猫ナ徒窶伉スツ捏窶伉「ツ出窶藩??廬ツ。
ツ"The Rape of Nankingツ"窶吮??窶廬枭ナステア图窶伉エ实贵ツ坂??#19996;窶徒窶忱窶敕卩?ツア窶慊セツ催淞。

谁窶徭窶冦窶慊ケ窶敖ス窶愿コ窶「sティテ鞘?伉「谣ツ就ナ?ヒ??「s窶ーツコ窶ケナスツ。

ヒ廾ナステ・ツ催敘ステウ窶愬セヒ弖ナ?O们窶廬ナ。}ツ湘篠。
窶吮??ツ坂?伉人获窶慊セツ新闻ナスツゥ窶燃ナ陳セ论ナスツゥ窶燃ナ?Oツ坂?伉人ツ催銀?拿窶佛?ツ信你说窶廬话ツ。

你窶?说ツ"窶「sツ"ツ就对贵ツ坂?伉青ュ窶「{说窶「s吧ツ!ツ!

Do not respond. It's just another hit and run poster spewing irrational hatred and spreading rumors. As someone else has said, it should have been locked up or deleted by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom