What's new

Chinese girls raped in Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
RockLee said:
Remember that u don't know even half of what you are supposed to know because of Chinese government blocking almost any news.It's ranked number 137 on the list of pressfreedom afterall, with N-Korea following and the last number on the list.
Well, yes some sites get blocked here, many people know this and also they don't trust much on govenment's media, they prefer to get info from internet, may be that's why the govenment decided to forbid posts from outside the campus on the university bbs. I'd say controling people's minds and speeches isn't an easy work, internet is playing a big role in our life nowadays, more and more people are thinking, about our past, our government, our future, they debate a lot on forums, if you had interest you can browse the theads on a forum(you can read Chinese, right?):
http://club.cat898.com/newbbs/list.asp?boardid=1

I can link to the first and the last address(only english version).

quiet sunshine said:
Well, yes some sites get blocked here, many people know this and also they don't trust much on govenment's media, they prefer to get info from internet, may be that's why the govenment decided to forbid posts from outside the campus on the university bbs. I'd say controling people's minds and speeches isn't an easy work, internet is playing a big role in our life nowadays, more and more people are thinking, about our past, our government, our future, they debate a lot on forums, if you had interest you can browse the theads on a forum(you can read Chinese, right?):
http://club.cat898.com/newbbs/list.asp?boardid=1

I can link to the first and the last address(only english version).
Nope I can't read it, but I can translate it so I have a clue about what it is :)
The site you gave me is not accessable, because Chinese government blocks information also for the outsideworld...However, if u pull it trough babelfish.altavista.com u can view it...think they made a huge securityscrewup there :p

The other day I found this page on the board I check once in a while :
http://sign.beareyes.com.cn/qm.htm -> not viewable anymore.
It was a petition against the Japanese getting a seat in the UN Security council.It was viewable with babelfish, but not normally...but I think they found out about the petition and took the site down.

http://www2.beareyes.com.cn/bbs/pc019.htm is the url of the board.

RockLee said:
The site you gave me is not accessable, because Chinese government blocks information also for the outsideworld...
Hm, that's strange as some members of that forum are from abroad, why they can post there? :?

jonleung said:
No. Unless it's exchange students they're raping. And I am talking about compensating the girls, not China. The main reason i think that is because exchange students are guests to your country to learn the culture...i mean the government doesn't HAVE to do it...or they might just let the rapers do it...thats fair i think.

So everyone has to protect other countries exchange students ??? And how exactly is this supposed to be done.

It is not the governments fault is it. All your argument leads to is a banning of exchange students.

The rapist should get jailed true but compensation is not nessesary.

Where would be the exchange students you said as the rape victims?

jonleung, I believe that you are an honest Chinese like other Chinese people, so I am glad to help you when you give me more info. Or is it just a false rumor like the 2 killed Chinese somewhere in Kansai region last month?

There are women and men getting raped all over the world, and its quite rare that they get apologies and compensation from the government of the country that it happened in. Why should it really be any different for these 2 girls? But it is rather nasty if the policemen really did say that, so maybe an apology could be expected there. Its very sad that it happened, but like I just said, unfortunately it happens everywhere. Are governments going to start apologising to their own citizens too? Will they start handing out compensation to the thousands of women and men getting raped daily? What about the poor children that paedophiles attack? ... Oh dear im getting emotional now, sexual violence is possibly the worst in my list of bad things

Wang said:
Tibetans are Buddhists, but their form of Buddhism has its roots in India, not China.

Very funny this statement. Every buddhism is rooted from India, no matter Mahayana (Han buddhism and Tibetan buddhism) or Hinayana (Southern buddhism) because India is origin place of buddhism.

Tibet is a part of China, i don know whether it is in the past. But now, the sovereignty of Tibet is definitely under China, this is unquestionable.
Malacca (Now Malaysia) ruled Sumatra during 1400 to 1511, should Malaysian claim this island from Indonesia??? this is unreasonable.

The Thing about the history text books in pretty much ANY country is this, that they are developed to make the country look good in the eyes of the people. The look over the really bad parts of their past, in order to push patritosim in its people. Blind devotion to ones country i find is the purpose of these books.

Its sad, but even here in the united states, unless you are lucky in high school, you would have to get a college level education in history, in order to know the truth about your own countries history. Its not common knowledge that the goverment has tried to overthrow other goverments by buying elections, or trying to assassinate other countries leaders. Where it has in fact been successful several times.

You wont read about the large amount of army invasions that took place during I think it was woodrow wilsons presidency in the early 1900's. The fact is, he invaded central america many many times, yet these are hardly ever mentioned in our history texts. The fact that when columbus landed in haiti, he not only begun the slave trade in the west, he also slaughtered and massacred a large portion of the population.

Eurocentrism is prominenet here, and im afrad to say its blinded MANY people to the truth here. Would the country be far less racist or anything like that if all this was known, maybe, maybe not. But if i was you, i wouldnt trust a goverment text book, unless it goes into all the fine gory details of that countries past, and then some.

Most of the other things in this thread, have been discussed to death here, the apologizing to china by the japanese GOVERMENT.. sure i can agree with that, as was said, i have noticed that most of the apologizings i have seen are to the other countries and either dont mention china by name, or just dont mention it.

As of right now i cant fully remember all of what i have read above, i know that this was originally about a Rape of two foreign exchange students. I didnt see the links to verify this, and the links that were supplied in a post dont work for me. Given the benift of the doubt though, IF in fact these two women were in fact raped, it is a sad event, and i personally hope the people responsible rot in hell for their actions. I have no tolerence for that sort of thing, but as said, its also a common occurence unfortunatly. Over here in the states people get raped all the time, and im sure their are many foreign exchange students here who have been as well. I havent heard of any on the news here, but you also dont hear about to many on the news, unless its a seriel rapist.

I dont know if the goverment here does anythign for these students, my personal belief is, that if it happened to me, i would just want to see the people brought to justice, i cant blame the goverment because the people in its countries acted like idiots. ( i mean here those who did the crime, not the entire populace), if there is an apology to be made here, it would be the cop to the two girls, as his statement was by far wrong, and it shouldnt have been said. Perhaps the accused should also apologize, but odds are i dont think they would apologize to them.

Ive probably not hit every point in this article, which is all right, as its a bit of an old thread anyway, it just got my attention today as it was at the top of the list, and after reading it i decided to reply to it myself :)

Tsukiyono said:
I dont know if the goverment here does anythign for these students, my personal belief is, that if it happened to me, i would just want to see the people brought to justice, i cant blame the goverment because the people in its countries acted like idiots. ( i mean here those who did the crime, not the entire populace), if there is an apology to be made here, it would be the cop to the two girls, as his statement was by far wrong, and it shouldnt have been said. Perhaps the accused should also apologize, but odds are i dont think they would apologize to them.

Ive probably not hit every point in this article, which is all right, as its a bit of an old thread anyway, it just got my attention today as it was at the top of the list, and after reading it i decided to reply to it myself :)

Don't worry. It was just a rumor.

dreamer said:
Hum...all these stories are starting to give me the creeps...
Just a rumor, but I think the original post is as an evil joke as the one for a local Chinese community paper in Japan last year.
I don't know it is good or bad, innocent posts like you here.

窶顛ナ?Cナ?O窶ーテ倪?「ツカ窶禿氾「窶ケ窶吮??窶猫ヒ?ォツ人窶伝窶廃窶怒窶「テア窶督シ窶ケ`窶敖ュ窶「\窶板ケ窶ケ窶「窶ケUツ新窶「ツキツ「窶板シ窶督シ窶吮??ツ坂?倪?板ッナ?wツ青カツ催昶?愿コ窶敕ュナ。ツ。窶ーツ」ツ:窶コテ溪?猫ヒ?ェナ?wツ青カツ身窶鉄ツ」ツ、窶佚篠最ク窶怒窶「テア窶「テ陳集窶「窶昶?「\ナスツヲ窶ケツュ窶氾ウツ抗窶ケcツ。ツ『ナ?テ鳴青シ窶ーテ倪?「ツカナスナセ窶「テアツ』窶「テ帚?板ッ窶凖??ケ窶?ヒ?ェツ静倪?邸窶板・ツ静凪?戮窶廬ナ陳?窶藩慊。
ナ?テ鳴青シ窶ーテ倪?「ツカナスナセ窶「テアツ 窶「テ陳集窶「窶拏/QUOTE]

1. J police is not that stupid.
2. J media is not that stupid not to use quite an good topic, either.

PRC was successful in their invasion of tibet, the japanese invasion failed, that why the japanese ppl receives alot more demand for apologizing for invading the countries they invaded.

imagine ur father or grandfather being dragged out and have his head chopped off by a samurai sword just for fun.

Except most chinese didnt have a grandfather who died in world war 2, most of the snively contemptuous hatefilled bigots have no connection to the war but a distant relative.

our economy now is pretty much capitalist, and the government is becoming more liberal.

Except for you know, the crippling police state, the dissappearances and exicutions of political rivals, the total lack of freedom of speech of anything which isnt pro-communist.

At least our history books tell the truth.

Likely quote from a chinese textbook:

"In the 50's the glorious leader Mao led the Chinese people to a new age of a chinese communist utopia, even today China is the best country in the world, full of love and peace and unity, there is hardly any crime or anything, only criminals are evil people, political opposition are criminals to, they want to bring down our great society, tibet is a part of china, so the chinese valiantly "liberated" tibet and welcomed her eager people into the chinese nation, Taiwan is a rogue province, who spat at china and escaped, planning to bring down the rest of the nation."

Granted im taking alot of liberties with this but my point still stands, If china, one of the most oppressive communist regimes ever isnt distorting history to suit their communist propaganda then ill walk down a london main street naked, with a heavy rucksack of weights for 20 miles.

and the reason why i think the government should compensate for the rapes is because if i am no mistaken those girls were foreign exchange students, who came on the government's invitation. but if they were not then of course they do not have the obligation to do so

No nation anywhere is required to pay up compensation for an individuals sole actions, this is what civil actions in court are for, for prosecutors to sue the money out from under the defendant.

To assume government are somehow responsible for the acts of individuals acting entirely alone is stupid, unlike in china, people in japan and the west dont belong directly to the state.

If your belief was the case I'de sue you s**tless because some chinese at a take-away i frequented stood and did nothing as i was beaten up just outside their door by one of their drugged up delivery staff.

See the absurdity of your opinion?, good.

lastly i want to say that whatever they do it wont personally affect me, but as a nation we have been insulted and all we want is an apology. THEN we can leave it behind we can live in harmony

As ive said, when china and asia can learn to forgive, Japan can apologise, like how europe put it behind us, and i wish japan would do a grovelling apology just to see how insincere China is about forgiveness.

You said Japan apologised to korea, yet koreans are still hateful little trolls.

Well, a minority anyway.

The thing is Asia cant get along...Its still stuck back in the nationalistic ages of the middle of the last century, its kinda sad and pathetic and alot of folk wished that continent would just grow up.

http://web.amnesty.org/library/Index/ENGASA170012004

I thought I would copy this link, Nobody can accuse Amnesty international of being bias towards japan, this is an international organization to protect the freedoms of all people from political wrong-doings.

I don't think so...an apology is an apology and i truly do not think our government is looking for a quarrel...i mean..they're not even the ones that are demanding an apology...its just the people

Haha! aww man, the chinese government is taking the peoples misplaced anger and egging it on, dont fool yourself, the chinese government is using this as a political positioning tool.

tibet has been a part of china for nearly a thousand years...what are you talking about...mebbe texas and scotland and wales should all be independent too?

For a start, no it hasnt, tibetans have a distinct culture and language.

Wales was indeed invaded and supressed, but its up to the welsh to decide their independence, unlike in china, if a people want independence enough, they are free to have it.
Scotland united with england with the treaty of union when a scottish king inherited the english throne along with his Scottish one, as such, Scotland isnt occupied, its a seperate nation within a constitutional monarchial union, we have our own parliament and with one successful referendum for independence were on our own, i doubt tibet has the same freedoms.

As for Texas, well, Texas got its freedom from mexico, and a year or so later, it willingly joined the union, the united states of america...i personally think it was a bit of a sell-out, fighting for your freedom, then giving it to the united states, but again, unlike tibet, it was a texan choice to join.

Since china is anythnig but open with the truth, i forgive you for not knowing the difference between tibet and other countries, but the tibetan revolt shoulda been indicative that the tibetans werent willing to join grand-china.

Hong Kong is part of China now but it is not the same as the rest of China...there we have freedom of speech and we do not have communist policemen looking at our computer screens

Shame about the vast expanses of China and itss people who dont have the liberties you do.

I agree Japan has some issues to address, textbooks and an apology, but its the lesser of two evils, one country is just un-co-operative to its neighbours, the other throws away political opposition into prisons to rot for no reason then opinion.

Nucifera said:
Tibet is a part of China, i don know whether it is in the past. But now, the sovereignty of Tibet is definitely under China, this is unquestionable.
Are you serious? This is probably the most profoundly historically-unaware thing I've ever read. It's like saying, "I wonder what happened with that Hitler guy in Germany"...

The freedom & sovreignty of Tibet has probably been a concern of those interested in basic human rights for at least as long as I can remember... Have you ever, in your life heard the phrase "FREE TIBET" ?

links: Tibet - Wikipedia

Free Tibet |

IMDB Movie: Kundun

Free the Panchen Lama

Here...

I'm sorry, but when someone posits so strongly the idea of Tibet's unwavering ownership by China, as no doubt you might be saying of Taiwan after a bloody reclamation, it represents to me an almost dogmatic, orthodoxy akin to saying Oceania has ALWAYS been at war with East Asia..., it again represents not just a sort of ignorance, but an unwillingness to see basic historical facts when you would have had to try very hard to ignore them.

The very essence of these type of issues lies ironically within your second sentence...

jonleung said:
I recently read the news about the chinese girl that got raped and two that was beaten up in japan. I, as a Chinese, am outraged.

If you can cast aside your racial roots, why expect the Japanese to do so? You could've said "as a woman," "as someone who frequents the streets," "as a human being," yet you said "as a Chinese" clearly distinguishing yourself just because of something as trivial (yes, sorry to break it up to you, but where you are born doesn't mean much; it's yet one of those petty things we humans use to boast about) as nationallity as if somehow that had any relevance to the rape issue whatsoever.

Many people you don't know get raped, yet you highlight this issue just because those raped were Chinese? I'd call that racism. In fact, I think it's even worse than the Japanese racism you so fervently fingerpoint because they (the Japanese) at least don't try to feign innocence like you are doing.

The most horrifying by far was the Nanjing massecre, where 400 thousand chinese heads were lopped off.
400 thousand? It's interesting to see how the death toll rises as they speak. Are the Chinese playing an auction game? 😊

This kind of rumor is most outrageous.

Last edited:
I am outraged because people call America, well i'll go down a list.
:Fat
:Lazy
:Murderers
:Occupier
:Empire
:Killers
:El Diablo
:The devils country
:Fast food killers
:Killers of children and women
:Abusers of civilians
:Steals countrys oil
:Nazis
:Steals money
:Blames our own goverment for attacks
:Terrorist
:Theifs
The list goes on and on and on. We get called those things every, single, day. I get offended yes, but I know they are blind sighted. The Chinese goverment does not let you see everything on the news, its censored. If you do see something on the news that is out of this world, can you really believe it?
-nick-

You are right, about the policemen.

I recently read the news about the chinese girl that got raped and two that was beaten up in japan. I, as a Chinese, am outraged. What angered me most was not the fact that those girls were only students going to japan to study, but the fact that one of the policemen said that it was no big deal to rape a Chinese girl! I have grown up hearing first and second hand accounts of the Japanese's deeds during their occupation of chinese territories during WWII. The most horrifying by far was the Nanjing massecre, where 400 thousand chinese heads were lopped off. But i have always said to myself, most of those soldiers and that regime are long gone and i should not blame the japanese people for what their ancestors have done. But even now, they refuse to put the truth of the second world war in their history books. Are they too ashamed, too scared, to admit what they have done to Korea, China, Vietnam and countless other countries?
In my opinion, Japan should change their history, apologize to those girls and give compensation, and most of all. apologize for invading our country when it was so weak when we didn't even do anything to them. Was it not China that gave you your "culture"? A hundred years ago there was no written Japanese, they used chinese! even today many of their words are in chinese; did they not use the words of Confucius to form their government and millitary? where do you think they got chopsticks from?
anyhow, i know that there are many Japenese people who do not think that way and to those people i give my apologies. But to the rest, know that many patriotic chinese are very angry about your country.

According to Japanese laws and practices, it is not an offence for a Japanese national to rape a non Japanese national in his homeland. Now, if the victim is a Nikkeijin, there will be some recourse, so unfortunately, women are vulnerable. The only time a man can be charged is if he is also a foreigner himself. If he is a dual citizen Canadian, you will have to report him to Canadian embassy as Canadian law forbids their citizens in sexually assaulting others even outside of Canada. Then, he will have to renounce his Canadian citizenship if he doesnt want to be tried in Canada for it, if he wants to again go to Canada.

I hope you can rally the politicians or someone to change laws in Japan to protect foriegners.

According to Japanese laws and practices, it is not an offence for a Japanese national to rape a non Japanese national in his homeland.
Please show some evidence in support of this.

I'll start by posting a couple if laws directly applicable to this.

刑法 said:
第一編 総則 第一章 通則 第一条
①この法律は、日本国内において罪を犯したすべての者に適用する。

第一編 総則 第二二章 第一七七条
暴行は脅迫を用いて十三歳以上の女子を姦淫した者は、強姦の罪とし、二年以上の有期懲役に処する。十三歳未満の女子を姦淫した者も、同様とする。

第一編 総則 第二二章 第一八〇条
①第百七十六条から前条までの罪は、告訴がなければ公訴を提起することができない。
②前項の規定は、二人以上の者が現場において共同して犯した第百七十六条から前条までの罪については、適用しない。
Very quick translation (Sorry, I have to get going soon):
Criminal Law Code 1.1.1
This law applies to every person who commits a crime within the country of Japan.
Basically, anyone who rapes a woman will be subject to more than two years of prison with parole.

1 For the law just mentioned, there can be no trial without charges being made.
2 If there were more than 2 people who cooperated at the crime scene, the previous does not apply.

I looked, but I could find no exceptions for police officers or any mention of citizen requirements.

Last edited:
The Chinese should get the **** out of Tibet!

The Japanese should get the **** out of Diaoyutai/ Senkaku and Okinawa then too???

History is history and you cannot get borderlines reversed. Otherwise American natives could kick out all American citizens who are descendants from Europe then at the same time, or all Israelis have to give back the land to the Palestinians...

Honestly, some guys here are taking the original topic only as fuel to start political and ethnical flame wars.
I don't think that those raping animals did it because those girls were Chinese or other Asian foreigners. In Japan many rapes and sexual harassments have not been reported because most Japanese women (at least the traditional ones) tend to shut up because they otherwise feel ashamed. Do this against an Western woman and she will either beat back or sue them to death.

I think the article was written in a way, where it could be interpretated as a racial motived crime, which is not 100% certain.

At least, a Chinese guy got a teaching position in a national university and had no problem when he conducted a survey "Okinawa should be independent or not" in Japan.

I think the article was written in a way, where it could be interpretated as a racial motived crime, which is not 100% certain.
Which article?

Please, stop about rape and that stuff.

Chinese boys rape our girls here.
Japanese girls are raped by Chinese boys.
Japanese boys rape Chinese girls.

it's always the same!!
Who's gonna stop it?
You?Me?Yakuza?

everyday a crime happens!
so let us deal with this.

Dont make a crime!

Regards and peace to all

(<°>Kayo<°>)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back