What's new

Are you ninja?

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
14 Mar 2002
Funny little game, requires nervous fingers. :)

Reaction speed: 0.149

=> http://www.areyouaninja.com/

I got a 0.000! No kidding, and it said something like: I bow to you sensei, you have a finger like true ninja (something like that, I forgot the exact after a few more tries of it...)

I just found out an easy way to get 0.000. Just keep clicking hit and try again as fast as possible and you'll eventually get it. lol

Keiichi I got it too O_O

2nd try!!

The 1st try, I got 4.4 something because I didn't know I had to click the hit button :p

go here:

www.picturetrail.com/chennehcis
Then click on Ninja Game...

Heheh, nice one. :cool: I think i'm trying to psyche myself out too much trying to pull a Jedi Mind Trick in order to anticipate it. Either that or I just suck. 8-p
:)

Hey, I'm a true patient ninja, my reaction time was a mere 0.24 hehe, but I'm now in training, I'm patient and not over re-active hahaha:D I'll practise some more!!!!🙂

well, I'm an "old egg", and a "grandmother", so I guess I'd better practice some more :giggle:

I love those pictures, though.

Originally posted by Keiichi
I got a 0.000! No kidding, and it said something like: I bow to you sensei, you have a finger like true ninja (something like that, I forgot the exact after a few more tries of it...)

I just found out an easy way to get 0.000. Just keep clicking hit and try again as fast as possible and you'll eventually get it. lol

er. i just clicked on it ONCE, i got 0.000... 👏

Back
Top Bottom