What's new

Welcome to Japan Reference (JREF) - the community for all Things Japanese.

Join Today! It is fast, simple, and FREE!

Are you ninja?

thomas

Unswerving cyclist
Admin
Reaction score
Funny little game, requires nervous fingers. :)

Reaction speed: 0.149

=> http://www.areyouaninja.com/

lineartube

free spirit
Reaction score
If you like ninjas, try this animation at mk12: http://media.mk12.com/mk12v4/index2.html

Keiichi

Hi
Reaction score
I got a 0.000! No kidding, and it said something like: I bow to you sensei, you have a finger like true ninja (something like that, I forgot the exact after a few more tries of it...)

I just found out an easy way to get 0.000. Just keep clicking hit and try again as fast as possible and you'll eventually get it. lol

ChennehCis

後輩
Reaction score
Keiichi I got it too O_O

2nd try!!

The 1st try, I got 4.4 something because I didn't know I had to click the hit button :p

go here:

www.picturetrail.com/chennehcis
Then click on Ninja Game...

Iron Chef

Villain
Reaction score
Heheh, nice one. :cool: I think i'm trying to psyche myself out too much trying to pull a Jedi Mind Trick in order to anticipate it. Either that or I just suck. 8-p
:)

Reaction score
Hey, I'm a true patient ninja, my reaction time was a mere 0.24 hehe, but I'm now in training, I'm patient and not over re-active hahaha:D I'll practise some more!!!!🙂

Chipi

Yancha
Reaction score
well, I'm an "old egg", and a "grandmother", so I guess I'd better practice some more :giggle:

I love those pictures, though.

shao

Kouhai
Reaction score
Originally posted by Keiichi
I got a 0.000! No kidding, and it said something like: I bow to you sensei, you have a finger like true ninja (something like that, I forgot the exact after a few more tries of it...)

I just found out an easy way to get 0.000. Just keep clicking hit and try again as fast as possible and you'll eventually get it. lol

er. i just clicked on it ONCE, i got 0.000... :clap:

Top Bottom