What's new

Are these sentences correct?

You can think "I strongly recommend you asking us to translate your letters after you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally" is a humble expression of "I'm not going to translate your letters before you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally".

i'm really really certain that what i've written in the letters already is what i want to say,
with my last little bit of saying ''my very favourite ske48 is ''bukiyou taiyou'' '' i think i want to tell them that too and how would you say that?

and that's finally it, i'm really really certain :) (did i say ''really''? sorry if that's overreacting :shy:)

Oh, yeah?

i didn't mean anything bad by what i said

gomen ne (i'm sorry)

i only wanted to know if my reasons was alright :sorry:

okay, i'll use the reason you gave me. your one is a good reason too

again, gomen ne (i'm sorry)

Last edited:
You can think "I strongly recommend you asking us to translate your letters after you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally" is a humble expression of "I'm not going to translate your letters before you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally".

i'm not really asking that :)

i'm only asking if my letters i posted in #74 look okay, that's all
and if my reasons are okay, in that post as well

i'm really really certain that what i've written in the letters already is what i want to say,
with my last little bit of saying ''my very favourite ske48 is ''bukiyou taiyou'' '' i think i want to tell them that too and how would you say that?

and that's finally it, i'm really really certain :) (did i say ''really''? sorry if that's overreacting :shy:)

my bad 🤦

i forgot to put after ske48 ''song''

Oh, yeah?

i'm not sure what i wrote for you to say that

i think it was in post #69,

if so, then, just that and the fact that, how do you say ''my very favourite songs are bukiyou taiyou and datte, ame janai''
i mean, many of their songs i like, for example; the two that i just said, ''futari dake no parade, mirai to wa, bokura no kizuna'' (only to name a few)

but those two i really like

now i'm definitely certain that my minds made up :)

september is a while now. two mouths, i mean

and i'm sure i won't be thinking of anything else to say in my letters, other then what i typed in the recent couple of posts (post #79 & #74) :) (and the thing i'm asking at the bottom of this post)

this may be a little silly and early concidering it'll be october/november, :shy:

i was thinking in my mind when i was coming home today: how do you say ''and have a nice christmas'' (i'm just wondering :))

again, it might be a little early

Toritoribeさん has already requested you wait until afterwards to get more advice. If you continue to ask questions before the fact you may end up upsetting Toritoribeさん (which you wouldn't want to do since he's a very good source here). He's very fluent in both Japanese and English and is very helpful to all the members with questions here, however I think it's important you respect his time and feelings when receiving his help.

Toritoribeさん has already requested you wait until afterwards to get more advice. If you continue to ask questions before the fact you may end up upsetting Toritoribeさん (which you wouldn't want to do since he's a very good source here). He's very fluent in both Japanese and English and is very helpful to all the members with questions here, however I think it's important you respect his time and feelings when receiving his help.

i'm not trying to upset anyone :(

i'm happy with what i have with what i have in my letters at the moment, but i only wanted to know how to say a couple of extra things that i asked

but, okay, i'll wait a bit
but it feels like september is a long time, i mean, two months

Last edited:
Sorry if that sounded harsh. I just wanted to get across that Toritoribeさん's time is valuable and that you might want to take that into account for your goal (writing these letters), which I am sure is what Toritoribeさん's main goal is in helping you in this thread. If you keep changing and adding and taking things away he may feel his time is being wasted as it's not being used. I'm not trying to speak for him but I know that's how I might feel if I were in his position.

Sorry if that sounded harsh. I just wanted to get across that Toritoribeさん's time is valuable and that you might want to take that into account for your goal (writing these letters), which I am sure is what Toritoribeさん's main goal is in helping you in this thread. If you keep changing and adding and taking things away he may feel his time is being wasted as it's not being used. I'm not trying to speak for him but I know that's how I might feel if I were in his position.

i never said i was changing any of it

maybe only the reason part about why i wanted to sing ''synchro tokimeki'' and ''yokaze no shiwaza''
but that's it

but i'm going to use his one after all, i think. i just wanted an opinion from him on my own reason, that's all

You don't need to apologize (by the way, you'd better remember that ごめんね is a very casual expression of apology, and is not appropriate depending on the situation). I'm not going to force you to use my translation about the reason why you want to sing the songs, either. I just want to know the final version of your letters, including the song titles you would really sing (that's why I said "after you really sang").

I'm not going to force you to use my translation about the reason why you want to sing the songs, either. I just want to know the final version of your letters, including the song titles you would really sing (that's why I said "after you really sang").

the songs in my letters, along with the song ''Kiyoshiko no Yoru'' that i posted in post #74 at the top of the post, are all of the songs that i decided to sing :)

and i only want to know how to say ''my very favourite songs are bukiyou taiyou and datte, ame janai''
(i mean, many of their songs i really like, for example; the two that i just said, ''futari dake no parade, mirai to wa, bokura no kizuna'' (only to name a few), but those two i like alot),

how to say ''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'' ?,

how to say ''it sounded lovely when you sung it, churi (or akane. whichever one's good),
and it's a really pretty song''

and ''because it looked fun, and i really like the song when you sang it, akari''
(if those reasons is okay? because that's the truth :))

(not that i wasn't 'moved', but, well, i must admit that i was slightly moved by churi singing ''yokaze no shiwaza'' on ''SKE48 Team KII 4th Stage "Theater no Megami", because it sounded lovely)

and it'll probably be a bit early for that time, considering it'll be october/november, but how would you say ''and have a nice christmas'' (or ''and i hope you have a nice christmas'')
(i was just wondering about that one)

and that stuff, along with the other stuff in my letters that i already have, will be my final version of my letters :)

i don't really think i can think of anything else, to be honest :)

You don't need to apologize (by the way, you'd better remember that ごめんね is a very casual expression of apology, and is not appropriate depending on the situation).

i sometimes say ''gomen ne'' and i thought it was alright

You should provide us the whole sentences of your letters instead of just the link of your previous posts or "fragments" of what you want to be translated (, which you would ask where it should be put later).

You should provide us the whole sentences of your letters instead of just the link of your previous posts or "fragments" of what you want to be translated (, which you would ask where it should be put later).

''my very favourite songs are bukiyou taiyou and datte, ame janai'',
''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'' &
''and i hope you have a nice christmas'' aren't really fragments. i wrote them as full sentences :)

then how about ''i sang "Synchro Tokimeki" because it looked fun, and i really like that song when you sang it, akari'' & ''i sang ''yokaze no shiwaza'' because i like that song & it sounded lovely when you sung it, churi, and it's a really pretty song''

and about putting the whole sentences of my letters that i already have (if that's what you meant),here: :)

akari's letter:

須田亜香里様

お誕生日おめでとうございます!
それと、遅ればせながら、神セブン入りおめでとうございます!

プレゼントは届きましたか?
イルカが好きかどうか分からないけど、気に入ってもらえたでしょうか。

このぬいぐるみとの写真をググタスか何かに載せてもらえるとすごくうれしいです。

PS.

9月にタレントショーというアマチュアのイベントがあったんですが、実はそこでこの歌を歌ったんです。
あと5曲、「夜風の仕業」、「不器用太陽」、「ウィンブルドンへ連れていって」、「未来とは?」 「遠くにいても」 それと 「きよしこのよる」 も歌いました。

イギリス在住のあかりんファン Charlotte Hart より

and akane's letter:

高柳明音様

お誕生日おめでとうございます!

プレゼントは届きましたか?
鳥が好きだと聞いたことがあるんですが、気に入ってもらえたでしょうか。

PS.

あと5曲、「不器用太陽」、「シンクロときめき」、「ウィンブルドンへ連れていって」、「未来とは?」「遠くにいても」 それと 「きよしこのよる」 も歌いました。

イギリス在住のちゅりさんファン Charlotte Hart より

my bad 🤦. when i posted the above post, i kinda didn't realize that i forgot to change the あと '5' 曲、 to あと6曲、 in both letters

As I pointed out previously, you can post your reply without quoting my post.

I meant the English version as a letter, the way you want to write letters in English. You can write it as you like since it's your letter after all.

As I pointed out previously, you can post your reply without quoting my post.

sorry :)

I meant the English version as a letter, the way you want to write letters in English. You can write it as you like since it's your letter after all.

i'm kinda confused now :confused:, i thought you said:

''You should provide us the whole sentences of your letters instead of just the link of your previous posts or "fragments" of what you want to be translated (, which you would ask where it should be put later).''

i've already got the japanese you gave me,
so i'm happy with my letter how i wrote it out as shown 3 post above :)

and i don't really need the originally english that i originally wrote on here now, do i?

besides, i was thinking that i'll probably need a english copy of both letters later,
because i tend to forget things sometimes :shy:

also, can you still tell me how you say ''my very favourite songs are bukiyou taiyou and datte, ame janai'',

''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'',

''and i hope you have a nice christmas'',

''i sang "Synchro Tokimeki" because it looked fun, and i really like that song when you sang it, akari''

& ''i sang ''yokaze no shiwaza'' because i like that song & it sounded lovely when you sung it, churi, and it's a really pretty song''

sorry if that sounded a bit iffy (how i said ''can you still tell me'')

Last edited:
You can put those sentences in the appropriate position in English letters, right? I meant that. Show us your complete letters in English.

You can put those sentences in the appropriate position in English letters, right? I meant that. Show us your complete letters in English.

oh, okay :)
but that's what i mean,

i need to know the english version of the japanese that you gave me, that's all, which is on post #88, because it's changed so much since i started this thread :)
is that okay?

As I wrote, it's your letters, so you don't need to use my sentences. You can write English letters by yourself, right?

As I wrote, it's your letters, so you don't need to use my sentences. You can write English letters by yourself, right?

have we forgotten that i'm sending them to suda akari & takayanagi akane who are in japanese girl group?

i do need your sentences that you gave me :) besides, if i'm going to be sending the letters to them, then i don't really need the english sentances right away, do i? :)

and you said '' "fragments" of what you want to be translated (, which you would ask where it should be put later).'':

''my very favourite songs are bukiyou taiyou and datte, ame janai'',

''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'',

''and i hope you have a nice christmas'',

''i sang "Synchro Tokimeki" because it looked fun, and i really like that song when you sang it, akari''

& ''i sang ''yokaze no shiwaza'' because i like that song & it sounded lovely when you sung it, churi, and it's a really pretty song''

therefore, i need your sentences:

akari's letter:

須田亜香里様

お誕生日おめでとうございます!
それと、遅ればせながら、神セブン入りおめでとうございます!

プレゼントは届きましたか?
イルカが好きかどうか分からないけど、気に入ってもらえたでしょうか。

PS.

あと5曲、「夜風の仕業」、「不器用太陽」、「ウィンブルドンへ連れていって」、「未来とは?」 「遠くにいても」 それと 「きよしこのよる」 も歌いました。

イギリス在住のあかりんファン Charlotte Hart より

and akane's letter:

高柳明音様

お誕生日おめでとうございます!

プレゼントは届きましたか?
鳥が好きだと聞いたことがあるんですが、気に入ってもらえたでしょうか。

PS.

あと5曲、「不器用太陽」、「シンクロときめき」、「ウィンブルドンへ連れていって」、「未来とは?」「遠くにいても」 それと 「きよしこのよる」 も歌いました。

イギリス在住のちゅりさんファン Charlotte Hart より

Last edited:
Do you really think I forget it?? What I meant is; you give us your complete English letters, then we will translate it. Understand? (Remember that it should be your final version.)

Do you really think I forget it?? What I meant is; you give us your complete English letters, then we will translate it. Understand? (Remember that it should be your final version.)

that's just it, we already translated most of it, didn't we? :confused:

all i have is my old sentences and my new sentences:

akari's letter:

suda akari-sama,

did you receive this birthday present that I sent?

congratulatons on getting to top 7 in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo

i don't know about your favourite animal, so i hope you like this dolphin
if it's possible, could you post a picture of it with you on google + or something?

p.s. ''i sang "Synchro Tokimeki" because it looked fun, and i really like that song when you sang it, akari''

i did a song at a talent show that you which was synchro tokimeki, it was the 3rd song. it was in september this year

the other 6 songs were: Yokaze no Shiwaza, bukiyou taiyou, wimbledon e tsureteitte, mirai to wa?, tooku ni itemo & kiyoshi kono yoru

from your fan, charlotte hart from united kingdom

takayanagi akane's letter:

takayanagi akane-sama,
happy birthday!

i know you like birds

if it's possible, could you post a picture of it with you on google+ or something?

p.s. i sang ''yokaze no shiwaza'' because i like that song & it sounded lovely when you sung it, churi, and it's a really pretty song

i did a song at a talent show that you did which was yokaze no shiwaza, it was the first song. it was in september this year

the other 6 songs were: bukiyou taiyou, synchro tokimeki, wimbledon e tsureteitte, mirai to wa?, tooku ni itemo & kiyoshi kono yoru

from your fan, charlotte hart from united kingdom

but like i asked just now, we already translated most of it, didn't we? as seen at the bottom of post #95 :confused: it's fine like that, isn't it?

i only want to know how to say what i asked and where they would go, that's all (in the middle of post #95)

Again, I want to know the final version of your letters. It's English letters, so you can decide where those sentences are put by yourself, right? Or, you say you can't write your letters even in English?

Again, I want to know the final version of your letters. It's English letters, so you can decide where those sentences are put by yourself, right?

i just mean that it's kinda hard to know what the english is for the japanese that you gave me that is on
post #95.
i can't exactly type in the english version of my letters if i don't know, can i? :confused:

i mean, the english on post #97 has changed so much, if you remember :)
that's why :)

besides, i don't really need the english version if i have the japanese
i'm near the end of my letters, after all

i just know how to say those last few things & where they go, like you did before with 'それと、遅ればせながら、神セブン入りおめでとうございます!'

then, i'll be finished :). please?

Again and again, it's your letters after all. It's not me who is writing the letters. You don't need to stick to your previous versions or my translations, right? Write it as you like, and show it to us.

Back
Top Bottom