What's new

Are these sentences correct?

I don't think "congratulations" is appropriate for her (#14 --> #20).

then, how about ''well done'' or something, ''on getting to #20 in the Senbatsu Sousenkyo''?,

even though i didn't really do anything for akane to get her there and i know the other fans worked hard for her, i still want to say something :)

after all, #20 is still pretty good, isn't it?

She might not think so. If I were you, I wouldn't mention about her order, and say something like "the title of the under girls' song いい曲ですね" (the title of the under girls' song is nice) instead.

She might not think so. If I were you, I wouldn't mention about her order, and say something like "the title of the under girls' song いい曲ですね" (the title of the under girls' song is nice) instead.

it doesn't show what the title of undergirls for this year is on stage48 yet, so if i think the undergirls song is nice when i hear it, I'll put it in when it comes up :) (hopefully, it won't be too much later )

however, on stage48, someone said: on post #1545 http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/takayanagi-akane-churi.1716/page-78 (in spoiler)
if i ever find a eng subbed video of that speech, i'll be able to see for myself about that :)

Last edited:
Even if she feels sad, she or any other members would never say so. 額面通り受け取らないのは常識。本音と建前が当たり前の文化なんだから。

so if i think the undergirls song is nice when i hear it, I'll put it in when it comes up
The same goes to this case. Even if you don't like the song much, "the song is nice" works as consolation.

Toritoribe said:↑
Isn't there anything to say mdchachi-san for his taking time to answer your question? I think that's one of the reasons, probably the main reason you hardly get response...

japlearn__25 said:
i know, i should say thankyou, my bad

i was just about to do it

i'll do that from now on :), i just tend to forget that sometimes, i know i shouldn't 🤦

what's that about? i thought i already said thankyou to him/her :confused:

also, do you have any suggestions for where to put those little parts in akari/akane's letters, that i said in post #55? :)

thanks

Last edited:
what's that about? i thought i already said thankyou to him/her :confused:
I can't read Toritoribeさん's mind but I think you have gone several posts with questions answered (in this thread) without saying thanks.

You did say thanks in several posts before that, although I do have to say that saying 'thanks' right after asking another question makes it sound a little like 'thanks in advance' rather than 'thanks for that answer'... (on the other hand there is no 'thanks in advance' phrase in Japanese, so maybe it doesn't read that way as easily to Japanese speakers of English.... still, I would put your 'thanks' in a more appropriate place for cautions sake. Better still is a full sentence expressing exactly what you're thanking them for.)

That sounds entirely critical, but of course, you have been doing much better with it, just keep it up!

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.
There seems to be things in common among those who hardly get response like you in this forum. They tend just to scatter their own questions and don't give any response to our replies. I don't want to be treated like a machine translator or on-line dictionary.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant.
There seems to be things in common among those who hardly get response like you in this forum. They tend just to scatter their own questions and don't give any response to our replies. I don't want to be treated like a machine translator or on-line dictionary.

i'm sorry :( i'm not trying to treat you like that. :(

i'll say thanks more from now on, promise :)

That's exactly what is explained in my quote; an example to explain the reason.

well, the reason why i wanted to sing those two songs because: yokaze no shiwasa: because it sounded lovely when churi sung it, and it's a pretty song anyway :)

& synchro tokimeki (akari): because it looked fun, and i really like that song when she sang it :)

do you have any suggestions on where in akari's letter to put this?
Right after お誕生日おめでとうございます!, as それと、遅ればせながら、神セブン入りおめでとうございます!

same goes for that little part in akane's letter
Well, thinking about it's October/November, I wouldn't mention it after all.

i'm going to be singing ''Kiyoshiko no Yoru (Silent Night)'' that they sang at last years christmas concert ''SKE48 WINTER CONCERT 2015 "NAGOYA" RESTARTS. ~Return of JURINA~ - SKE48 Early Christmas Unit Festival Day Performance'' as well, as my very last song, after tooku ni itemo :)

http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....request-hour-2015-15-11-28-to-15-11-29.12395/ (show 1 ''spoiler'')

i've half-finished my letters

do they look okay? (although, i'll be rewriting them for real, trying not to make anymore mistakes, when i get a paper/envelope set)

akari's letter: DSC00922 (2).jpg DSC00926 (2).jpg

akane's letter: DSC00928 (2).jpg DSC00930 (2).jpg

What この歌 is referring to is not mentioned in both letters.
I don't find any reason you mention きよしこの夜.

do you mean this?: 以前あかりんさんが歌っていた「シンクロときめき」を聞いてすごく感動しました。
& 以前ちゅりさんが歌っていた「夜風の仕業」を聞いてすごく感動しました。

if so, then, i posted my own reason why i wanted to sing those songs in post #62
not that i don't like your example, though :)

other than that, do they look okay?

why not? :confused: akari sang in it after all, like it said in the link: http://www.stage48.net/forum/index....request-hour-2015-15-11-28-to-15-11-29.12395/ (show 1 ''spoiler'')
& i am going to be singing that song last, like i put in post #65

just something i was just thinking about:

how would you say ''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'' ?

(i do think that it's really good, from what i heard in the live video, just now :) at first i thought it was their 2nd ballad, but i was a little wrong. )

(although i found out that the title is read: 金の愛、銀の愛)

I strongly recommend you asking us to translate your letters after you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally.

I strongly recommend you asking us to translate your letters after you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally.

it's okay :)

i feel like i've finished what i wanted to say with that last little bit, just now, (two posts above this one)

but do they look okay? on post #66

despite the fact, that i gave my own reason on why i wanted to sing those songs on post #62
which i need to know about, if that's okay :)

Last edited:

i redid my letters (but i'm going to rewrite them when i get a paper/envelope set :))

the reason behind ''Kiyoshi kono yoru'', i decided to do it as well, because i like that song & because akari sang in it :)

do they look okay?

akari's letter: DSC00934[1].jpg DSC00946[1].jpg

& akane's letter: DSC00948[1].jpg DSC00950[1].jpg

but how would you say ''''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'' ?
(i do think that it's really good, from what i heard in the live video)

and i gave my own reason on why i wanted to sing those songs on post #62
which i still want to know about, if that's okay :) (like how you would say them :))

but other then that, i think i've finished them :)

Last edited:

may i add something onto the post above this one?

how do you say ''my first favourite ske48 songs are bukiyou taiyou & datte ame janai'' ? (what i mean by that is that those two songs tie for 1st, to be honest :))

now, i think i'm happy with that

do these look okay?

akari's letter: DSC00953[1].JPG DSC00954[1].JPG

akane's letter: DSC00955[1].JPG DSC00973[1].JPG

also, can you tell me if my reason is okay, and how you would say them? that's why i left that part empty for now

the reason why i wanted to sing those two songs because: yokaze no shiwasa: because it sounded lovely when churi sung it, and it's a pretty song anyway :)

& synchro tokimeki (akari): because it looked fun, and i really like that song when she sang it :)

also, don't worry about my asking for the translation of the 3 songs in the two posts above :)

You can think "I strongly recommend you asking us to translate your letters after you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally" is a humble expression of "I'm not going to translate your letters before you really sang in the event and decided what you want to write finally".

i feel like i've finished what i wanted to say with that last little bit, just now
Oh, yeah?

i redid my letters
but how would you say ''''your newest single Kin no Ai, Gin no Ai is great'' ?
but other then that, i think i've finished them
may i add something onto the post above this one?
how do you say ''my first favourite ske48 songs are bukiyou taiyou & datte ame janai'' ?
also, don't worry about my asking for the translation of the 3 songs in the two posts above

Back
Top Bottom