What's new

Anyone looking forward to Halo 2

ZellX

後輩
17 Jul 2004
Is anyone else looking forward to Halo 2 like me, tell me your intrests in the first halo and what you would like to see in Halo 2.

To be honest am not really looking forward to Halo 2 at all.

its just going to be the same as the 1st one but a bit bigger.

however i am looking forward to the re-release of FROGGER.

I'm looking forward to Halo 2. Apparently, it isn't supposed to just be more of the same as they say there's a back story to it and all of that.

Something tied to the US thatrical trailer is the site www.ilovebees.com .

It may hold some linking to the second game, or something entirely different.

A new Frogger would rock as well.

Ant

Halo 2!!!!!1111OMG *TwiTcHzzZZ* GAHHHHH!!!!!1

Translation: Yeah, it's gonna be cool...

You Bet Your *** I Am!

We need a multi-time zone *** whuppin' game on LIVE when it comes out.

🔥

Whats the ilovebees.com all about anyways? I have been there quite a bit and see no Halo 2 reference at all

Se 7 eN said:
Whats the ilovebees.com all about anyways? I have been there quite a bit and see no Halo 2 reference at all

ilovebees.com is supposed to be somthing that they linked to at the end of the Halo thatrical trailer in the US. As for what it is truly for, Halo or something else, nobody seems to be able to make any sense of it. I personally have lost all interest in that site and would rather just have a dedicated H2 site than have to sit through countdown after countdown to get .wav files that tell me nothing.

I would hope the files you hear on the site are indeed from H2, as it would add a cool bit of back story, but I really cannot say.

Ant

yah if any of you people have the halo special edicion game there r three trailers on is the where he jumps out of the ship to space.Another is the game play one and the other is like the making of the game.

antantrevolution said:
ilovebees.com is supposed to be somthing that they linked to at the end of the Halo thatrical trailer in the US. As for what it is truly for, Halo or something else, nobody seems to be able to make any sense of it. I personally have lost all interest in that site and would rather just have a dedicated H2 site than have to sit through countdown after countdown to get .wav files that tell me nothing.

I would hope the files you hear on the site are indeed from H2, as it would add a cool bit of back story, but I really cannot say.

Ant

That is insane, Why would they do somthing that stupid?

they like to keep you so surprized about the game whell....then you buy it and they get money

I bought Halo and an X-Box a few weeks ago. I beat it 4 days ago on Heroic. If Bungie took my opinion to create a new game I would definently have alot more missions. More guns and maybe a knife, or bladed object(STAB ELITES IN TEH BACK?) More vehicles and maybe a pilotable human aircraft! :D

1 day i beat the game then a day later i beat it on lengendary.DAM.N i just want halo 2 aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......i feel better

Thor said:
I bought Halo and an X-Box a few weeks ago. I beat it 4 days ago on Heroic. If Bungie took my opinion to create a new game I would definently have alot more missions. More guns and maybe a knife, or bladed object(STAB ELITES IN TEH BACK?) More vehicles and maybe a pilotable human aircraft! :D
there will be :p

plasma sword

i'm waiting for this game aswell 👍

Just a little tid-bit of info here...dunno if it's already known or not. Hoobastank, Breaking Benjamin, and one other alternative/rock band (can't remember who) are supposed to make up part of the soundtrack. I'm looking forward to that.

Lina Inverse said:
I really look forward to a cross-over between Halo 2 and Frogger 👍

Poor Master Chief...splatted all over the asteroid beltway by a Covenant minivan...so sad... :D

Japanimaniac said:
Poor Master Chief...splatted all over the asteroid beltway by a Covenant minivan...so sad... :D
But it would be a really innovative gameplay, for a change... perhaps the Covenants expose the Master Chief to some sort of virus, and so the Master Chief grows frog legs? Who knows? :D

Back
Top Bottom