What's new

FFX-2 Trailer

ChennehCis

後輩
27 Mar 2003
I'm sure most of you guys have seen it (especially for those of us who live in Japan and have visited a Seiden recently)

Right there is the address to download a REALLY nice trailer...

Seriously, the CG girls are looking better and better... 😲 😍

It's a big download, so dialup, beware!

I don't appear to be able to download the trailer atm as it asks me for a username and password. That aside though, yeah--that game looks very sweet from what media i've seen so far. I just wish I didn't have to wait so long before I can actually play it here stateside. 8-( Nevertheless, i'm sure it will be worth the wait. :cool:
:D

I've seen the singing trailer that was released before the game came out. I haven't looked at any after the game. I'll just wait until it comes over. November perhaps?

i've only seen the one where Yuna pulls a Matrix w/ her guns at the end...
fu...fu...fu...
hehehe...
WAHAHAHA!!!

::arghh:: what is the world coming too? well i guess that's what sells, and sell it they must... oh, who am i kidding? i'll buy it. the theme song's cute. and Rikku's in it. plus Paine looks pretty cool... maybe it'll be okay... (geez, i sound so cynical! sorry! i actually think that this could be a really good opportunity to fix FFX's ending (oh, how i loathed the ending... it was going good, but then instead of pouring on the cheese they just stopped... 10 more sec and i could have made it great!! (and cheesy!!)) anyways here's a good site for basic info on FFX-2: http://ffx2online.gamemp3.net/index.html

This trailer is great. The dancing was motion captured from singer Kumi Kouda, who also sings the main theme.
If you download the PV for this song (Real Emotion) you also get a good amount of CG footage from the game.

Back
Top Bottom