What's new

about j-rock & visual key in chile!!!!!

ETERNAL

後輩
23 Nov 2002
This is the great ambient in the party, from Chile in South America. here there are a lot j-rock fans that constantly make party's and they like bands like:
-DIR EN GREY
-KAGRRA
-MALICE MIZER
-SYNDROME
-L'ARC-EN-CIEL
-PIERROT
-JUDY & MARY
-DUE LE QUARTZ
-PIZZICATO5
-SIAM SHADE
-GLAY
-PENICILLIN
-X JAPAN
-ETC...

PD: sorry for my bad english.🙂
pd:in the section GALERIA KASHISAWA.HTTP://WWW.ELBESO.CL HTTP://WWW.ANIMEPORTAL.CL

Last edited:
Welcome and yoroshiku!

Please, never apologize about your English! Being American I can't even speak it properly and I'm very happy that people use English to commnuicate with.

Hey, would you fill us in on the Anita situation? I posted a bit about her. Just was wondering what people in her part of the world thinks about her.

Welcome! Its great to think that people over in Chille are listening to Jrock! I sometimes think I'm the only person in the UK who even knows it exists. I live in the middle of central London, so you think it would be easy to find a club or pub which caters for this kind of music.. but no!! <laughs> The best we can get here is Hip-hop and such..

Am about to check out your website links! Make sure you post lots more in the near future.

xxStarxx

Hi Eternal, welcome to the board! 🙂

It's indeed amazing that every second anime site submitted to our directory or to Topsites Japan is from Chile, Argentina or Brazil. Anime and Jpop must be definitely popular in these countries.

Oh yeah, about Anita, if you have any updates on her, post them in this thread

=> http://forum.japanreference.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=677

:)

Back
Top Bottom