What's new

6 Audio Cassettes That are With "Japanese by the Total Method" by Noah S. Brannen ?

Buonaparte2d

Registered
28 Jun 2016
Is there any place in the known universe between here and Dune that I might get the audio that accompanies "Japanese by the Total Method" by Noah s. Brannen. Dr. Brannen's book on learning Japnese is the best I've ever seen.

Thanks
James

idk if this will help but there's a flyer I found that lists the address and phone number for purchasing them, it is in Japan though.

That gentleman hasn't logged in for 3 years , but he might see your info if he has "imgur" and still checks in.

That gentleman hasn't logged in for 3 years , but he might see your info if he has "imgur" and still checks in.
I figured it was a long shot, but I've been looking for Dr. Brannen's books and accompanying audio tapes for months, and this thread is consistently one of the few things that come up. I figure if nothing else, other people searching may find this thread and find it helpful. seems like the JBTTM series is rare enough that it still felt worth updating just in case. I hope it helps someone. :)

Back
Top Bottom