What's new

your best pick-up line

OMG...you guys...you have to try harder!!! 😊 :D 😌 Instead of falling for them, I am afraid that I would end up replying with a huge laugh/grin, because some of them are sooo funny and stereotypical! Although, replying with a laugh can be a good sign = ie. sense of humour acquired..

I found my yearbook. You know those surveys they do at the start of the year where you vote for who is the best couple, and who has the nicest eyes, etc..there is a thing for favorite pick up lines. The results (that haven't already been posted above) are...

How you doin'?

Have you been to the sun recently? Because you're HOT.

Do you have a quarter? My mom told me to call home when I found perfection.

DragonChan said:
How you doin'?

That's a pickup line? Strange.

BTW, jeisan, I heard that one a little differently. It was "I'd drag my nuts over rusty barbed wire..." The 500 miles and the desert are nice touches, though. :)

TwistedMac said:
you don't watch "Friends" do you?.. if you did you would know that it has to be said in that special Joey way :)

You are correct, sir! I actually got really sick of "Friends" after three or so episodes, and haven't watched it since then. Anyway, I'm guessing that he only says that to girls whom he wants to "get with." I don't know, it still seems strange to me to be a pickup line. :?

One I heard off Newgrounds:

"**** my opening line! Now come away with me, so that I might ******* **** you!"

One I looked up off Player Vs. Player:

"Baby, I'm like a glass of milk. I'll do your body good."

And one I heard from a friend:

"Officer: Anything you say can and will be held against you.

Me: Breasts."

heh.. that reminds me of that one:

"If I told you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

TwistedMac said:
heh.. that reminds me of that one:

"If I told you you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?"

That brings back bad memories. There was an old guy who was a regular at the restaurant where I used to waitress, and he would say that to me every single day. Sometimes several times during my shift. :eek:

kirei_na_me said:
That brings back bad memories. There was an old guy who was a regular at the restaurant where I used to waitress, and he would say that to me every single day. Sometimes several times during my shift. :eek:
Hey if he was there while I was there I would've punched him in the face 😏 ..nobody messing with a pretty young lady ;-) ! *your hero* 😆

Last edited:
oh oh oh!!!! I have one!!! I told this to my friend and he started to choke on his drink, he was laughing so hard because I actually used a pick up line...

If your name was Homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now. :)

silver angel said:
oh oh oh!!!! I have one!!! I told this to my friend and he started to choke on his drink, he was laughing so hard because I actually used a pick up line...

If your name was Homework, I'd be doing you on my desk right now. :)

Ahahahaha.. That's genius.. Oh wow.. There is another line I'm actually going to use.. Haha.. Greatness..

If I look the way you look when you walk, I'd walk everywhere I went.
If I were to ask you for sex, would your answer be the same as the answer to this question?
(For the REALLY desperate ones) "Excuse me" does this smell like chloroform to you?" :D

My own "icebreakers" are in norwegian and I'm selfish, so i won't translate them :cry:

silver angel said:
:D pure work of a genius
:joyful: Hope you're not referring to me, because I stole those..
I would never use any of these lines for real. I'm the kind of guy who takes his time and sneaks up on'ya! and before you know it... hehe :) jk

kirei_na_me said:

Ugh, that's even worse than the ones I'd get at my old job. (And I didn't even waitress!)

Let's just say that one of the soups we served was "Italian Wedding" and there was this guy who could have written a book off of the number of pick-up lines he created based off it.

Back
Top Bottom