What's new

your best pick-up line

Mine was always...

Don't you hate it when guys come up and throw out cheesy pick up lines at you? Well let's you and I get out of here before that happens! :D

what a bunch of corny stuff guys xD....just go up to her and start talking about intel's latest processor would be better :D !! No really...the girl will think you're an idiot with these lines 😊 ...use something like WOOW...are you a fashionmodel ? You look soo pretty :) or something like "woaaa Bishoujo アラーム
" (Beauty alarm) 😊

here ill share the best line ever with you guys.

I would drag my balls 500 miles across a desert of glass just to hear you fart over a walkie-talkie.

jeisan wrote....
I would drag my balls 500 miles across a desert of glass just to hear you fart over a walkie-talkie.

:D :D :LOL: BWUHAHABAAAHAAAA!! That's the best one I've ever heard!! I really am laughing out loud here. :D

Here's another....
"Your daddy must've been a drug dealer, `cause baby, you lookin' DOPE."

Not the best, more like the worst

I herad this one on the radio "Good thing I have my library card cus' I am totally checkin' you out" I can can't imagine who would actually say that. (unless you're like me!) :p

come to think of it i dont have any pick up lines i am just really nice to people and they tend to fall into my lap.

@jeisan - i had to go take a leak i was laughing so hard!

Hmm...well my all time favorite is "If you were a booger I'd pick you first"

Though the only one I've had somebody use on me is "I seem to have lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?"

Hate To Admit It, But....

after 27 years of marriage, I don't remember, can't even think of a pick-up line! I'm writing these all down in case I ever become single again, heavens forbid!

Frank

😊

TwistedMac said:
You're the hottest thing since that childrens hospital I burned to the ground.

Ahahaha That's Golden.. I am seriously going to say that. I don't have any cheesy lines though.. being myself always works.. Awww Yeeaaah.. 👍

I've lost my phone number, can I borrow yours?

Get your coat love, you've pulled.

How about you buy me a beer and I let you stare at me for the next twenty minutes?

I saw this in family guy : Hmmm, u smell like the inside of my mama's purse.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom