What's new

Wow Hi! I never even knew!

Miss PuccA

後輩
6 Nov 2002
Wow, I never even knew this board existed!

Hi, I'm Yellie
I'm 17
I really like Japan, Korea, China.
I am Russian. :p
I really hope that I get to know you all ^_____^

Nice to meet you!

Miss PuccA~

Pucca is some kind of Hello Kitty'esque doll from Korea (i think). It was everywhere when i was in Thailand: Pucca Funny Love.

Attachments

• pucca.gif
    pucca.gif
    5 KB · Views: 31
Yeah, Pucca is a Chinese 10-year-old girl who loves her boyfriend Garu; a Ninja. There are flash animations at Vooz. Her father runs a Chinese restaurant! And yeah, she is a Korean Character, from Morning Glory. (altho I don't think she is an actual morning glory character, many of her new products are being promoted by MG and it's affiliated, Vooz) Korea's Sanrio in a sense, altho I think MG much better. Price-wise and selection.

I am the biggest Fan of pucca EVER ^______^ I have sooo much pucca stuff. It's become an unnatural obsession.

I like this board, I don't know if I can contribute much... lol, but I love the information.

"miss pucca" is my own title... lol not her actual title. Many people will im meet and say "I love to miss pucca! she is so great! I have so much miss pucca stuff" lol it makes meeh laugh ^____^

Tralalla, thank you!

Miss PuccA~

Thank you for the welcome! I am still so amazed about this forum!

so much useful information!! ^_____^

Miss PuccA~

Hi Miss Pucca. I see a lot of Pucca here in Singapore too. But not much info. She comes second to Mashimaro (Korean stuff). Although I'm newer than you are, ditto on the welcome.

Back
Top Bottom