What's new

Why do other Muslims dislike the Palestinians?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"I will try to address your questions, though you have thrown a lot at me. But why don't you address my main questions? Why don't other Arabs do more to help the Palestinians? What stops you all from allowing the Palestinians to immigrate and find at least temporary homes, until their claims are settled? If you care so much about their plight, then why not actually help them, instead of just pointing fingers of blame at America?" - Me

While giving you a chance to formulate your responses, I'll try to answer yours.

Hezam, your what-if about Russia invading the US is a good, rational question. On the bare facts as you've given them, I would fight the invaders. I'd want to fight them to my last breath, but would be torn by the need for protecting my family.

But if you're comparing that scenario to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, then I have to tell you that I'm doubtful that you're giving a compete and objective history. I'm no expert on that history myself; I'm just saying that you seem to be partisan on the issue, so I have my doubts that you're being objective.

As for your news link, you may be comforted to know that even our "Jewish-controlled" media here are reporting that Mossad agents are the probable killers. I never claimed that Israel is blameless. I find many of its actions reprehensible. Still, if I were surrounded by enemies who vowed to wipe me off the map, I might find myself resorting to reprehensible actions too.

I answered your question :
This is exactly what those Jews want,If palestinians leave their land the jews will occupy it very easily !
You should rather say "Why dont Israel allow the help to go to the Palestinians"
Don't forget that 6 millions palestinians live in Arabic countries like Jordan and Egypt and UAE...etc.
About the historical thing,Let me change the Russians to Red Indians the original Americans..( remember the red indians have been killed by the British and New Americans but Canaanis did not killed Jewish )...

I agree that Arab don't help Palestinians enough,Our governments are dictators.
Did you see the new wall around Gaza ? and around palestine ?

Read :
Gaza's falling wall changes Middle East map for ever

And can you please Google :
Gaza,Palestine,Israel
search for pictures,Videos and judge who is the wrong.

Thank you.

P.S Emoni,How can you laugh and make fun while many people killed by those soldiers ?

P.S Emoni,How can you laugh and make fun while many people killed by those soldiers ?

Because both sides are committing crimes, hate each other, and out right lie and spew propaganda both ways. Nothing will change because this sort of one-sided selective picking and ignorant crap continues non-stop, all based on the same lack of reasoning that religion is based on. Both sides are guilty, and in many ways, both sides deserve each other, it's just a shame that there are many innocent people on both sides that get in the way of these *****'s "play time."

It is like laughing on the side when you see people generally shame the entire human race by their ignorant, and just plain sickening behavior from BOTH sides. I honestly don't even bother reading the news about either side anymore, when both want to join the world community and grow the bleep up, maybe then I'll care. It is like a vacuum of pure ignorance.

I actually made this thread because I wished to learn more about the Muslims views of the Palestinians and Israeli problem. What I'm hearing are threats and desire for violence.

Because that is all that there is on both sides, which is why it is best to let them play with themselves and focus on never becoming like them instead. The same reason you don't visit the houses of violent dysfunctional families with serious mental problems.

Last edited:
mr. RolandtheHeadless
you misunderstood me
i didn't threatening you nor your people
i'm just saying to you for your people that a danger is right before you guys
not a danger from me nor Moslem people
why.? i'll say this straight
it's not because i worried about you or the other christians
but it's because there're so many Moslem in America that i totally care about
your government is totally being controlled by outsider who have some plan to wipe American, not to kill them all, but fully control the entire American

" "Let's wipe Israel off the map!" "Let's punish America!"

Well, I'm ready to go back to not caring. Attack us if you will. See what happens. "

what's our profit by doing that, we live peaceful with the other nation for a long time
and we never distract you guys because Allah ordered us not to
but some of kuffar always making our life not pleased
Allah ordered us to fight back if we're distracted by kuffar
and now, i'm not talking about this
i was talking about your nation that there are our family inside it
if not jewish, but zion obviously threatening your nation and they're planning to not just threatening

emoni, are you the one who decide whether i'm welcome or not.?

So your are mad now !!
When you relized that you are wrong you keep complaining !!
It's only the second page...
I say it again,Remove the Israelian-Palestinian Governements and let people live under the UN & Arab counries protection...Remove Israel means remove their government.

Where are those cowards who call for Humans Rights ?
Let religions aside and see what's happening to the palestinians.

And No one is threating you guys,You know who is threating the others...
Leave this aside now if you have no answer.

infantile.?
what an excuse.
that mr. banner is being afraid of his position, it's shown at the other thread
my original name Timeous got banned as well, haha
you guys always run away when you got stucked
okay no wonder

if i was being infantile, that's natural, because i'm still a boy i admit it
but you, old man, act more infantile than me, aren't you ashamed of yourself
and a little info for mr. RolandtheHeadless

Attachments

• Israel_Question_by_MidwestWPWW.jpg
    Israel_Question_by_MidwestWPWW.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 84
  • The_Centauri_Device_by_QuantumBranching.jpg
    The_Centauri_Device_by_QuantumBranching.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 81
  • Why__by_MidwestWPWW.jpg
    Why__by_MidwestWPWW.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 92
timeousimusetoMoslem, thank you for clarifying that there were no threats made here. Maybe I was over-sensitive. I thought you might be warning of another 9/11. From live broadcasts, I still remember the sound that people who jumped out of the burning towers made when they hit the pavement. And I'm worried about the stupid, excessive things people do when they're afraid and angry.

Why are you worried about America's Muslims? They are very safe here. Most all of them lead good, productive lives, and are good citizens and residents. Muslims are far safer here than in the Middle East, I think. Heard news of another car-bombing in Iraq. All of the victims were Muslims; and the perpetrators were surely Muslims.

We Americans are told that we can't bring our young men and women home from Iraq because, if US troops leave, the Sunnis, Shi'ites, and Kurds will all start killing each other en masse. Forget the Jews -- why are so many Muslims so eager to kill other Muslims?

One of the reasons Americans stop listening to the problems in the Middle East, I think, is that we've pretty much decided that the whole place must be insane.

Hezam, one of the reasons I like you is that you have a great imagination and sense of humor.

i didn't make any threat, i just told you that there is a threat which targeting your people

"I thought you might be warning of another 9/11. From live broadcasts, I still remember the sound that people who jumped out of the burning towers made when they hit the pavement. And I'm worried about the stupid, excessive things people do when they're afraid and angry"

maybe you can tell me about 9/11
and if you think i'm afraid those kuffar and will do excessive things when angry, you must be joking

"Why are you worried about America's Muslims? They are very safe here. Most all of them lead good, productive lives, and are good citizens and residents. Muslims are far safer here than in the Middle East, I think. Heard news of another car-bombing in Iraq. All of the victims were Muslims; and the perpetrators were surely Muslims."

o, really.? then i must believe on you then, i don't think so
i have families who live there, and they said that they're very obstructed for using Hijab and close their aurat, especially women
and the most thing i worried is, the insider instead
but now, there are a big problem which targetting the American citizens
the only people who can feel that they live peacefully relaxed and quiet, is only jewish people in America
i'm not accusing you, but i know pretty well about jewish and zion

"We Americans are told that we can't bring our young men and women home from Iraq because, if US troops leave, the Sunnis, Shi'ites, and Kurds will all start killing each other en masse. Forget the Jews -- why are so many Muslims so eager to kill other Muslims?"

what a joke, that's just American's excuses
why do they interfere the midwest business.?
but when they got disturbed, they become upset
do they think they are the world's policemen who can interfere the others business.?
aren't they have a bigger problem in their own land.?
why.? because they have some other business in midwest
American governments are being fully controlled by Jewish
of course the American itself realize about it

"One of the reasons Americans stop listening to the problems in the Middle East, I think, is that we've pretty much decided that the whole place must be insane."

if they stop listening, why aren't they just stop interfering
then we can live without intervention, and then, we can stop work together
and then, oil won't come to America, and then, they'll start a war against us because they'll say we're the one who got the blame, haha
that won't happen, don't worry about that

gas and oil reservoir almost totally owned by Moslem country
but almost all of them controlled by Jewish and West country
haha, Allah created us fairly (talking to myself and Allah)

and i'm curious about the info i showed to ya
i kinda wanna hear your response

infantile.?
what an excuse.
that mr. banner is being afraid of his position, it's shown at the other thread
my original name Timeous got banned as well, haha
you guys always run away when you got stucked
okay no wonder

Glad your stupid enough to admit it; however, the moderator already figured it out anyway. Eitherway, stop spreading your ignorant hate crap here. It isn't welcome. Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out kid.

read the lower sentence old man
aren't you ashamed of yourself, what i admit is my naturalness as a boy, but the one who is more mature than an old geezer

o yeah, you're the one who should watch the way, is your eye can see clearly.?
if not, you should buy a glasses, and don't forget to use a staff when walking, you might get stumbled
haha

haha, if you're talking about the moderator, you really make me laugh
buahaha
he and you should be ashamed of yourselves

And don't come back until you get a damn education, or at least learn basic grammar.

I am locking this thread due to Timeous the troll who can't get it through his thick head that trolling is not welcome. Now on his third ban and he has the gall to call me infantile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom