What's new

Who is this??

BlackSoul

visu in training
28 Jan 2007
So...I just opened this thread because sometimes I see pictures of j-rockers and I have no idea who they are. So I would be happy if you could help me with this pic:
http://imageshack.us

if you have the same problems you could post here too and we could make this to a "helping with picproblems" thread

I think thats Kirito from Pierrot they just broke up not to long ago D:
im not sure if he's still doing his solo thing or not...
thanks for the pic to :p

Ahhh...thank you soo much...he really looks cute 😊
So I think I have to listen to some of their songs now^^
Sad that they broke up...

Wow how stunning is he.
I never acctually listened to them
Ive heard of them
but I hate listening to bands that have broke up
cause when they are good
i get annoyed that they wont make any more songs lol!

T__T yea i cryed when they broke up!!
i was really into the band and i still have everyone of there songs :(
his voice was AMAZING even you dont like listening to broken up bands i really think you should at least listen to a couple songs :)

I don't like to listen to bands to already broke up too, but if they're good I think I should listen to them. Do you know if the bandmembers have any other projects???

and I need your help again^^
who is this?? I know the name is written in the picture, but I can't read it:(
http://imageshack.us

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it's mao!! X333
From SID i love that band!
wow his new look is beautiful *__*
and the writing says Mao from Sido XD
wow~ thanks again for the pic 😊

REALLY??!!!
That's cool.I really like SID. Sadly the SID thread here is dieing :(

Does someone know a Jils??

I saw a while ago a song on youtube.. it is called: Jils - My dear. I thought it was a beautifull song, but ..The clip wasnt very clear.. and I cant found much information about him. And the pictures from google, that wasnt much usefull stuff.

Im curious, can someone tell a little bit about Jils?
I found pictures of a guy, with black hair.. and pics from 4 guys, and someone looks a little bit like the guy with the black hair.. (the pics werent very clear and im not so good in reconizing people)

Is it an solo artist, or a band?

*sorry for my bad english!!*

soo.......I haven't heard of Jils so far...but I was searching online...and I think i found a fan-site:
http://www.jils.net/jils/
but there are only three guys....
I hope I could help you

That's not a fan-site, that's their official site. They're decently well-known in the rock-music world in the Japan. I know their latest single did pretty well on the charts, if I'm not mistaken. They're breaking up in May though, I think...

Their OHP kinda sucks though ne 😊

To add onto the earlier question, JILS is a band, but the member ICHIRO has a solo-project known as ROOM#NUMBER that is relatively popular in the overseas-online-community. The person you saw was probably Ichiro. The other members have solo-projects too, but I'm not familiar with them.

Back
Top Bottom