Understands your obsession with making coffee
Is tragic

2. You are most likely to be seen:

At the local karaoke bar or sushi house practising Japanese
Sleeping on the subway
With a bunch of friends in identical clothes walking to lunch
Hitting the photo sticker booths after school
On TV!
Meeting all the goths on Sunday at Takeshiki dori (the young part of town)
Hanging out in Shibuya (the trendiest part of Toyko)

3. Your typical daytime fashion:
Jeans, a t-shirt, and sneakers
A conservative business suit and tie
An old t-shirt with some sort of anime character on it, black-rimmed glasses
Hot pants or a short skirt, fishnet stockings, do me boots
A cute matching blazer and skirt, and a colour coordinated hat
Plaid skirt, blazer, with loose bunched up white socks
White makeup, dyed hair, lots of black ripped clothes

4. The adjective that describes you best:

Sweet
Hard-working
Helpful
Wild
Weird
Moody
Outrageous

5. You are most likely to be addicted to::

Instant messaging on your cell phone.
Shopping!
Self-mutilation
Your Japanese boyfriend or girlfriend
The smell of the Xerox machine
Voicing your opinion
Work

Do I rather wear plaited skirt and loose socks or mini-skirt with hot pants ? I am really wondering. Do they have the non "new-half" version as well ? Anyway, it turned out that I was a salaryman, which is probably preferable to being an OL for a guy. :D

Lol, it turns out I'm a salaryman too hahaha, have any of you tried other quizzes?? I did the "s#x sign" and guess what??? it said I was cancer!!! Soo true that's my star sign, you have to try it and let us know if your star sign is correct?

Amazing, Debs. I did that quiz too and guess what? I'm Aries which is my actual sun sign, lolol!

My results:

You Are a Gaijin Tarento!

Ah, the status every gaijin (foreigner) longs to get - that of the gaijin tarento (foreign TV star). You're Japanese has to be up to snuff, and you've got to be willing to voice your weird political opinions. If you've got that down, you can be famous in Tokyo.
While you think you may be respected for your foreign flava, the truth is that most Japanese see you as not much more than a zoolike spectacle.

Greaat.

@ thomas,, you referred to it as a "sun sign" I call it a "star sign" geeee we really live on different solar systems lolol;) I'm so glad you tried the test!! where's our moyashi/twisted/samiatora ect??? "come on guys give it a try!!!"
@Maciamo,, hmmmm ahhh well! I suppose if it was that accurate it would be top news! but thanks for trying🙂

I suppose that "sun sign" is an Americanism. Can any native speaker confirm?

In German it's called "star sign" too (Sternzeichen). :)

I'm Henna Gaijin.. well that's obvious... for the ahem another test, I'm Taurus. I was hoping to get my original sign, but I didn't get it. Oh well.

Wow. Old thread. S'why I like it.

goth-1.jpg

You're so gothically outrageous, and you aren't afraid to flaunt it. Whether you dress up like Robert Smith or a tragic Little Bo Peep, chances are that you'll be parading around with the rest of the goths at Yoyogi Park on Sunday.
Don't forget your white makeup and blue lipstick! Who knows? You may just get picked up by one of the seedy photographers.

Not surprising, though I don't go as far as makeup. On a minor note, you gotta love the Anime ad towards the bottom of the test. XD

I love these old threads too. They're the best. Thanks for digging this up!

I guess I am a gaijin tarento:

You Are a Gaijin Tarento!
Ah, the status every gaijin (foreigner) longs to get - that of the gaijin tarento (foreign TV star).
You're Japanese has to be up to snuff, and you've got to be willing to voice your weird political opinions.
If you've got that down, you can be famous in Tokyo.
While you think you may be respected for your foreign flava, the truth is
that most Japanese see you as not much more than a zoolike spectacle.

I'm sure with blonde hair and blue eyes, I would be quite the zoolike spectacle in Japan! While I can certainly voice weird political opinions, I guess I won't be famous in Tokyo, since I don't speak any Japanese. Shoot, and I could have had a career!! :p

But here's the part I found really funny -- "come do me boots." Oh my, who knew?! Guess I need to either wear those more often or be a little more careful who I wear those around!! :p

I've got to take some of the other tests on that site. They have hilarious (and maybe scary) titles!! :p

schoolgirl-1.jpg

You're not quite as wild as a "kogyaru", but with your short plaid skirt
and silly white socks, you're still a sexual fetish object.
You can usually be seen hanging out in the girly section of the video game places,
collecting photobooth stickers of you and your friends. You may not be as innocent as you look.
Did those vending machine panties once belong to you?

hennagaijin-1.jpg

You Are a Henna Gaijin!
You're not Japanese, but you wish you were!
You can use chopsticks with your eyes closed, and you've memorized hundreds of Kanji.
You even answer your phone "moshi moshi."
While the number of anime videos you've seen is way higher than the number of dates you've been on, there's hope.
Play the sexy, mysterous gaijin, and you'll have plenty of Japanese meat.

Yeah, I'm the sexy, mysterious gaijin! :D

Well, according to the "What Is Your True Sign?" I am a Leo. That's interesting, because my sun sign is Aries, but I have a Leo moon, with a Pisces ascendant. The ascendant is how other people see you, your sun sign is who you truly are, and your moon is how you relate emotionally. Hmmmm ... :? That was a tough test, because it was difficult to choose just one category. I guess it explains why I not only get along with fellow Aries but Leos as well! :p

According to "What is your true sign?", I got Cancer, and I am a Cancer! :p

I'm taking all these tests now! :D

gaijintarento-1.jpg

Ah, the status every gaijin (foreigner) longs to get - that of the gaijin tarento (foreign TV star).
You're Japanese has to be up to snuff, and you've got to be willing to voice your weird political opinions.
If you've got that down, you can be famous in Tokyo.
While you think you may be respected for your foreign flava, the truth is
that most Japanese see you as not much more than a zoolike spectacle.

Yup.. That's correct.. Heh.. Except I'm cooler than the dude in the picture.. So I'm a Super Gaijin Tarento.. Heh.

Back
Top Bottom