What's new

What is the name of this funky Japanese boogie/disco/indie song? (Vocals at 00:20)

PeterMertes

Registered
5 Jan 2018
Anyone know what this Japanese indie/boogie/disco gem is? Recorded in Niseko and previously posted in The Identification of Music group on Facebook (without success). All that is known that supposedly this is an 'indie music' tune and the lyrics are about someone on a train. As a couple of hours of research have proven to me there's quite a lot of Japanese indie music about people on trains ;(

Lots of karma to whomever ID's this! Link to Soundcloud here.

Lyrics seem to be: 満員電車がガタガタ揺れているよ 隣にいるのはいつも同じサラリーマン (Manindensha ga gatagata yureteiruyo tonari ni iru no ha itsumo onaji sararii man)

Maybe it's an unreleased track. Did you rule out Suchmos?

I haven't been able to rule that out, no. But the DJ playing this at the party in Niseko was playing vinyl. So there is a pretty big chance that it has already been released.

I haven't been able to rule that out, no. But the DJ playing this at the party in Niseko was playing vinyl. So there is a pretty big chance that it has already been released.
Wait. Suchmos is a band. I thought it was a translation thing. Checking them out now!

Back
Top Bottom