What's new

what do you think about this guy

rickets

Registered
31 Dec 2004
or even a better question,,what about the authorities that were supposed to be keeping an eye on this pervert
personally i think he should be executed very painfully

Dog credited with digging up evidence against convicted child molester

VENTURA, Calif. (AP) - A curious dog is being credited with literally digging up new evidence against a convicted child molester in Ventura County.

The bloodhound dug up Polaroid pictures and two videotapes in the backyard of a home in Oxnard.

The new resident of the home called police who were able to identity the three-year-old girl in the pictures, which were taken eleven years ago.

Detectives say the videotapes show a former resident of the home engaging in sex acts with the child.

Authorities have identified him as Jack Sobonya, a convicted sex offender who's currently at Atascadero State Hospital.

Investigators believe Sobonya molested the little girl at his mother's home in Ojai in 1993.

He lived in several parts of the county over the years and now authorities are looking for more potential victims.

Sobonya will face five molestation charges stemming from the pictures and videotape.

(APcredit: Lance Orozco, KCLU-FM, Thousand Oaks/Santa Barbara)

rickets said:
or even a better question,,what about the authorities that were supposed to be keeping an eye on this pervert
personally i think he should be executed very painfully
I am with you there.

yah painful would be appreciated, if the guy also sold the recordings.
society does not have unlimited amounts of pain to give out.

i.e. the personnel capable to maintenance rat rooms is very limited.
it is not desireable, even for the grim reaper.

another example dogs, associated to egypt godness of anubis, are required.

you can understand it in a way, i would not even give out pain to that guy, in case he did not sold the recordings.

just to prevent a strain of people, who are *looking* for pain.

Back
Top Bottom